Gaston Ramirez - Signs 4 Year Deal

Clunge

Ramirez, will he sign Y/N  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Ramirez, will he sign Y/N

No idea about the reliability of the source, or where/when they get their info, but this tweet about 10 minutes ago isn't positive:

https://twitter.com/CalcioSphera

Gastón Ramírez-Southampton: Bloqueada la venta del jugador del Bologna por un porcentaje (30%) del jugador que pertenece a Peñarol.

It looks like that says the sale of the player has been blocked, due to the 30% part owned by Peñarol.

No idea about the reliability of the source, or where/when they get their info, but this tweet about 10 minutes ago isn't positive:

https://twitter.com/CalcioSphera

Gastón Ramírez-Southampton: Bloqueada la venta del jugador del Bologna por un porcentaje (30%) del jugador que pertenece a Peñarol.

It looks like that says the sale of the player has been blocked, due to the 30% part owned by Peñarol.

About the 50th time it's mean on/off

Translates as

Gastón Ramírez-Southampton: Locked sale of Bologna player by a percentage (30%) of the player who belongs to Peñarol.

Would assume that we're just locked in talks I'm sure it'll be fine.

Or that the deal is locked as in locked down as in complete? MAYBE? Does anyone here speak italian?

Despite being from a twitter account called CalcioSphera about Italian football, the tweet is in Spanish. And a far more common translation would be that the sale is blocked, rather than locked.

Not heard he/she tweet anything about this deal before, so unlikely to be accurate I'd say.

Also that source looks like a fanzine-type site not a legitimate Italian media football website.

Not heard he/she tweet anything about this deal before, so unlikely to be accurate I'd say.

Also that source looks like a fanzine-type site not a legitimate Italian media football website.

Yep, I think you're right there. Looks like a fanzine, probably best ignored. Hopefully the Uruguayan journalist who just tweeted the deal is done is right (although I am hoping also he got pounds and euros mixed up!)

Twitter should be closed down IMO. Thousands of people without a f*cking clue about anything, pretending to be ITK, winding people up, posting ********, and clogging up this once *cough* respectable forum.

This forum should be closed down IMO...... :D

Hope he is wrong about 18 million pounds

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

For me, that depends on A. How good he is and B. How much money we actually have.

I don't think Cortese is the kind of guy who would ever break the budget for a player, so I think whatever we pay we will be able to afford. And I guess we will see whether it is worth it or not as the season pans out. If we have signed him of course...

Discussion/debate?

Twitter is on par with "p!ssed bloke down pub" for reliability.

You clearly know f**k all about Twitter. There are people on there who are reliable. Unfortunately everyone is so desperate on here that they will accept and clinge on to any tweet that is positive about this 'deal'.

@josMastandrea: Hecho!! Gastón Ramiírez al Southampton en 18 millones de libras

KEEP UP FFS!!.

Edited by SaintNeil90