Gaston Ramirez - Signs 4 Year Deal

Clunge

Ramirez, will he sign Y/N  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Ramirez, will he sign Y/N

this will be Saints biggest signing since Keegan - if it goes through - and a real statement of intent. Hopefully the new guys will bed in quickly and we will start rising up the League. Incredible if it happens and just hope he lives up to the hype.

Need to get it done tonight so there's time to dot the i's and cross the t's on the contracts of our other centre back and left back signings tomorrow......

TBF it could all be done, but there's nothing stopping us from holding back an announcement until we want. I've got a feeling we want to have a bit of a fanfare

I still reckon this wont happen.

He's signed when SFC say so, in my opinion.

I have my doubts this will go through. But there is still 24hrs left.

Does seem to be some momentum behind this now, I admit.

No good trying to make a last minute bid to win the forum most posts league, you're well out of it.

this will be Saints biggest signing since Keegan - if it goes through - and a real statement of intent.

Hopefully the new guys will bed in quickly and we will start rising up the League. Incredible if it happens and just hope he lives up to the hype.

.......will be some consolation for the bed- wetters on here then ...

I vote hotel sexual assault charge in October, sent off for violent conduct one week later and AWOL in Uruguay over Christmas. Loaned out in January.

I reckon going for a cheeky toot in the toilets might be renamed 'going for a gaston'

:lol: - nah, just a random Fulham fan. But all PL fans seem to be saying the same. ''What is he doing signing for a club like that?'' ''Failed career '' etc..

Of course, it's not official yet though.

Fulham fans do seem to be getting ideas above their station in recent years. Never liked them and have always thought they along with Wigan epitomise what a tinpot club really is.

Fulham fans do seem to be getting ideas above their station in recent years. Never liked them and have always thought they along with Wigan epitomise what a tinpot club really is.

Quite easy to bring them back down to earth after the 31st though.

''How's Dembele and Dempsey doing? ...Oh"

There are some properly narked people out there on Twitter.

One chap is suggesting that Gaston Ramirez moving from Bologna to Southampton is indicative of all that is wrong with Serie A. Another is suggesting that there must be something very wrong with the deal or the player himself for Southampton to be able to out-muscle Spurs and Liverpool.