Gaston Ramirez - Signs 4 Year Deal

Clunge

Ramirez, will he sign Y/N  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Ramirez, will he sign Y/N

Just made the mistake of going on twitter to see what all the fuss was about. Yeesh. That Dan Saint (no, not itchen_dan), what an utter spoon. Just posted 15 mins ago asking what was happening with the "Mayku" deal, and have we signed him.

Yes, you ferking helmet, it's been on the OS for over 2 days. Try using some official sources. Christ.

Must stay off twitter, what a bunch of bell-ends society's self-publicists are. As I was saying the other day in this thread for my Saints shirts eBay auction : http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?39726-Saints-Kits-on-eBay-still-in-packaging

Just made the mistake of going on twitter to see what all the fuss was about. Yeesh. That Dan Saint, what an utter spoon. Just posted 15 mins ago asking what was happening with the "Mayku" deal, and have we signed him.

Yes, you ferking helmet, it's been on the OS for over 2 days. Try using some official sources. Christ.

Must stay off twitter, what a bunch of bell-ends society's self-publicists are. As I was saying the other day in this thread for my Saints shirts eBay auction : http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?39726-Saints-Kits-on-eBay-still-in-packaging

And what an ignorant dinosaur stuck in the 70s you are sir.

What do people have against Twitter, people use it to talk about Saints, occasionally meet up before/after games for a pint and keep up to date with Saints news, what is so wrong about that?!

Just made the mistake of going on twitter to see what all the fuss was about. Yeesh. That Dan Saint (no, not itchen_dan), what an utter spoon. Just posted 15 mins ago asking what was happening with the "Mayku" deal, and have we signed him.

Must stay off twitter, what a bunch of bell-ends society's [bold]self-publicists[/bold] are. As I was saying the other day in this thread for my Saints shirts eBay auction : http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?39726-Saints-Kits-on-eBay-still-in-packaging

You realise this thread is just as publicly accessible as Twitter, right?

Am I the only one finding most Saints fans on Twitter f**king tedious?

"Hi Alan, how are Saints signing today?"

"Hi agent, what's the latest on Ramirez?"

"Hi Alan, what did you have for tea last night and how many bowel movements have to had today?"

Muppets.

Mainly that '@jayrodfan2' or whatever he's called. He used to have a different account but started getting abuse for being so annoying. He would then apologise saying he'll stop, only to do it again. Think he's just an over keen kid with nothing else in his life though.

Maybe they will want to do a big ol' press conference for him. If there is no announcement in the next few mins, I don't think it'll happen until tomorrow... if it does happen that is.

Maybe. But the Echo have enough to go on to write a back page lead.

Club might as well tweet a confirmation as, thankully, they seem to have started to do.

Pretty sure most of us want confirmation and not that fussed about a pic of him holding a shirt/scarf up. Not fussed enough to wait until, say, two oclock tomorrow.

Maybe they will want to do a big ol' press conference for him. If there is no announcement in the next few mins, I don't think it'll happen until tomorrow... if it does happen that is.

I think this is the case. Don't we always have a Friday 'presser' now we're in the PL? Think they'll want to make a big deal out of it.

Please stop plugging your shirts on the main forum, ta.

Mainly that '@jayrodfan2' or whatever he's called. He used to have a different account but started getting abuse for being so annoying. He would then apologise saying he'll stop, only to do it again. Think he's just an over keen kid with nothing else in his life though.

He's one of about 5-10 that are annoying.

To generalise ALL Saints fans on twitter as 'f**king tedious' and 'muppets' is pure ignorance.

And what an ignorant dinosaur stuck in the 70s you are sir.

What do people have against Twitter, people use it to talk about Saints, occasionally meet up before/after games for a pint and keep up to date with Saints news, what is so wrong about that?!

Because unfortunately a majority of the users on Twitter are self-publicising look at me *****s. Who the **** cares what someone had for tea or that they've just read a page from 50 Shades of Tedious.

Great if you are using Twitter as a medium to keep up with your pals but I bet you don't post inane drivel.

Social networking should be used for just that not for self-aggrandising.

Which is why I have a twitter account and post very little and follow only a few that post informative information.

Now, sir, might I suggest you get off of your high horse, it's giving you vertigo

Because unfortunately a majority of the users on Twitter are self-publicising look at me *****s. Who the **** cares what someone had for tea or that they've just read a page from 50 Shades of Tedious.

Great if you are using Twitter as a medium to keep up with your pals but I bet you don't post inane drivel.

Social networking should be used for just that not for self-aggrandising.

Which is why I have a twitter account and post very little and follow only a few that post informative information.

Now, sir, might I suggest you get off of your high horse, it's giving you vertigo

Got to agree!

BlakeySFC - I did say "most", not "all" and perhaps "most" was harsh, but it is annoying and I've started removing those that do it (go me, very self-righteous).

Anyway - back to Ramirez - just been on Sky Sports News that Saints are close ...

Just got in, what the hell is going on...?

make something up in your head and it will be as close to the truth as we know here!

Seriioulsy looking good, if you blieve the Gastons Twitter acoount was for real - poste it wa sdone, then he took it down. Glass half full = becuas ehe was told wait for official announcement, galss half empty= deal scuppered or not down or something... take you pick.

make something up in your head and it will be as close to the truth as we know here!

Seriioulsy looking good, if you blieve the Gastons Twitter acoount was for real - poste it wa sdone, then he took it down. Glass half full = becuas ehe was told wait for official announcement, galss half empty= deal scuppered or not down or something... take you pick.

Seriously, you can tell your glass is half full, you've obviously been drinking from it....

Looks like the holding pattern is almost over, and permission to land is soon to be given :). The other player is impressive, not Gaston level, but still very good - can't give anymore info at this time - But as I said, domestic backups to try for if it fails ! Saint Charlie - sorry for not posting a reply, but 3 post limit means i sometimes have to wait hours before writing.

Oh and Bucks Saint, look at whether a poster has a history of indicating incoming signings before writing info off as 'tosh'. I may not be able to give the most detailed updates, but I say as much as I can as often as I can without making life difficult for my source.

Looks like the holding pattern is almost over, and permission to land is soon to be given :). The other player is impressive, not Gaston level, but still very good - can't give anymore info at this time - But as I said, domestic backups to try for if it fails ! Saint Charlie - sorry for not posting a reply, but 3 post limit means i sometimes have to wait hours before writing.

Oh and Bucks Saint, look at whether a poster has a history of indicating incoming signings before writing info off as 'tosh'. I may not be able to give the most detailed updates, but I say as much as I can as often as I can without making life difficult for my source.

Who is this?