Gaston Ramirez - Signs 4 Year Deal

Clunge

Ramirez, will he sign Y/N  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Ramirez, will he sign Y/N

SSN are at training ground...

retweeted an article confirming it, then retweeted a few tweets from fans wishing him luck - which them vanished.

@BolognaFC: #BolognaFC, @GastonRamirezOk ha firmato col Southampton

GastonRamierizOK is actually his official one, and he's now also removed all the Bologna branding from it.

FFS I get on an airplane and you lot add 12 pages to this thread.

Still no idea what's happening. Oh well i suppose eric will txt me an update later

The choice is Yours

A) He has signed as he tweeted it (but his tweet ahs been removed)

B) He has signed for Someone else

C) He is staying at Bologna

Option A is now finally current fave - with photo studio on standby...

retweeted an article confirming it, then retweeted a few tweets from fans wishing him luck - which them vanished.

@BolognaFC: #BolognaFC, @GastonRamirezOk ha firmato col Southampton

GastonRamierizOK is actually his official one, and he's now also removed all the Bologna branding from it.

Busy uploading all the Liverpool branding instead after he completed his loan move there late last night with a view to a permanent move

The choice is Yours

A) He has signed as he tweeted it (but his tweet ahs been removed)

B) He has signed for Someone else

C) He is staying at Bologna

Option A is now finally current fave - with photo studio on standby...

But from what I have patched together using Polish Google & Google Translate is that the Photo Studio set up is Alexmayander On Piresida or something.

My luck to be in a village with no 3G signal have to go to the local shop to bnorrow their PC for 10 mins inbetween customers. Will be back this evening, you boys & girls play nicely together today while I'm gone

And FFS find a left back

But from what I have patched together using Polish Google & Google Translate is that the Photo Studio set up is Alexmayander On Piresida or something.

My luck to be in a village with no 3G signal have to go to the local shop to bnorrow their PC for 10 mins inbetween customers. Will be back this evening, you boys & girls play nicely together today while I'm gone

And FFS find a left back

Nah that studio set up is either at SMS or at Staplewood - can tell by the block construction and paint colour;)

My s in l is on that flight today! Arrives in at 2.30. Mind you, he hates football (a rugby/cricket man) so not much point in asking him to keep an eye on fellow passengers:rolleyes:

Seems his flight is now out of Milan and he is positive that se saw Adam Lallana in the airport there.

Edited by Norm

Just a reminder BA from Bolgna gets in to Gatwick around 2:15 this afternoon.

Just saying 'cos when I flew out of there last week I did stop and look in the departure gate just in case.

I'm picking up from that flight later today ;-)

"La Gazzetta dello Sport claim the prospective transfer of 21-year-old Uruguay international winger Gaston Ramirez from Bologna to Southampton is in its final stages. The pink paper reports that only a few details need ironing out before a move said to be worth €14m is made official. This deal has been long and complicated so, with that in mind, treat this with caution as more bureaucratic problems certainly aren't beyond the realm of possibility."

Is anyone worried that the hold up is due to a work permit, and perhaps he won't be given one as we're not a top 4 side? I know it tends to hinge on if he is an extraordinary talent, which he is, but I also wonder if the Home Office tends to feel less pressure with smaller clubs.

If Mayuka and Yoshida can get work permits then I'm in no dobut that Ramirez will get one. The article will most probably mention that we are just waiting for international clearance.