Gaston Ramirez - Signs 4 Year Deal

Clunge

Ramirez, will he sign Y/N  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Ramirez, will he sign Y/N

Cant imagine that account is actually him, only about 6k followers ?

I'm pretty sure the last time I saw that account, it said Unofficial in the Bio and it was something to do with like a feed that automatically collates and posts the latest news surrounding Ramirez. If you look at the past tweets, alot of them are links to web articles.

This is the official Bologna Twitter feed:Bologna @BolognaFC

#BolognaFC, @GastonRamirezOk ha firmato col Southampton http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/bologna/?action=read&idtmw=380874

No it isn't

The Bologna account is unofficial; Gaston Ramirez's account is official. Bit odd to RT an unofficial account but that's far more substantive than the smoke and mirrors boll*cks we've had to date....

I'm pretty sure the last time I saw that account, it said Unofficial in the Bio and it was something to do with like a feed that automatically collates and posts the latest news surrounding Ramirez. If you look at the past tweets, alot of them are links to web articles.

If it was official, you would've copied and pasted it about 400 times in the last 2 weeks anyway.

Looking more like it. BTW CBFry, you finally dealing with facts these days ?

Always have done you tedious pri ck. Don't ruin this thread witb your trolling bull shi t. 17th ohahahahaha. Yoyo strategy. Stop it, you're killing us.

If it was official, you would've copied and pasted it about 400 times in the last 2 weeks anyway.

Point of saying that?

For one, his tweets have been quite interesting. Always some sort of update when he posts, I've appreciated his random twitter trawling.

something unexpected happening?? outta intrest how many of you guy's have spent all day and evening infront of your computers? be honest now.

I've watched some of the Bournemouth Airshow (from my office window) and played 5-a-side in-between being glued to this fred..

Am I the only one finding most Saints fans on Twitter f**king tedious?

"Hi Alan, how are Saints signing today?"

"Hi agent, what's the latest on Ramirez?"

"Hi Alan, what did you have for tea last night and how many bowel movements have to had today?"

Muppets.

RT by Gemmel - Completely agree

"Hi Alan, what did you have for tea last night and how many bowel movements have to had today?"

Muppets.

Agreed.

Cringeworthy.

Point of saying that?

For one, his tweets have been quite interesting. Always some sort of update when he posts, I've appreciated his random twitter trawling.

Where did I say it was a negative and that I didn't find his posts on here useful?

*Must remember to add winky smiley things at the end of every post*

;) :) :lol: :badger:

Muppets.

and that is why I am a twurker......my life is boring enough without everyone else knowing how boring it is...

Muppets.

Majority are kids, which I can forgive. It's awful seeing a grown man like it though.

am i the only one finding most saints fans on twitter f**king tedious?

"hi alan, how are saints signing today?"

"hi agent, what's the latest on ramirez?"

"hi alan, what did you have for tea last night and how many bowel movements have to had today?"

muppets.

fact.

Muppets.

If you don't ask, you don't get

...just as long as I'm not the mug who's asking.

Muppets.

How does this end up on your personal twitter feed?

The official Bologna twitter follows Ramirez's account, so if they follow the same line as Saints and only follow official accounts I think it would be safe to say it is real.

Since everyone else on here likes to theorise I think whats happened is Ramirez has signed his contract with us, and as is the way these days, tweeted the info. Someone from the club has said something like "now hold off twitter or facebook until we announce it officially", Gaston has thought "bugger, best I delete that then" and hey presto its gone from his twitter page.

Or not :)

Muppets.

What a sweeping generialisation.

5-10 saints fans asking Alan Nixon an update on Saints news every 5 minutes does not mean EVERY saints fan on twitter does that you ignorant cretin.

fact.

SOME saints fan on twitter are f**king tedious as you put it but 95% are just ordinary Saints fans that like to keep up to date with Saints news via the medium of twitter, what's so wrong about that?

Ramirez admits that Southampton have offered him very good terms, and he is happy to become a key player for them.

'The English club has reached an agreement with me, it is the classic offer that you cannot refuse for my life as a whole and my family.

'But they believe in me in every way, I will be essential and above all they are going to grow. Southampton is a newly promoted team in the English top-flight but they will become a big team in years to come.