Mike Osman (and MLT?) in Trouble

once_bitterne

And the big flag that was carried around the pitch at the Dell by stewards, that we used to throw our pennies in.

Got hit by many a coin missing the target on the big canvas.:rolleyes:

I used to live across the road from Sean that carried it around the pitch, sadly he is no longer with us.

Got hit by many a coin missing the target on the big canvas.:rolleyes:

I used to live across the road from Sean that carried it around the pitch, sadly he is no longer with us.

It is like all our yesterdays....Sean RIP

Just out of curiosity...there was also the bloke that walked around in costume getting the crowd and the chanting going.....

PS Bring back Dennis Rofe and Mike Osman for the entertainment..;)

PPS Also Bob Brunskell in the Echo...Apart from Wendy Gee ..the only journalists on my love list:)

Edited by ottery st mary

If you think that my two posts are threats you are very wrong just pointing out that I will pass peoples thoughts and comments onto Mike one of which could be taken the wrong way. Please also tell me when I have ever made a threat to another user I am sure Steve Grant would like to be informed so that he can take what ever actions he and the mods feel fit.

And what exactly would that achieve?

Can anyone confirm if quoting but putting my input above the quote makes me quite threatening, or does this not work for me? I have three sisters if that helps.

I am friends with Bobby and will be passing on your comments so his mates can hurt you.

• 10 years later...

All beginning to make sense now.  Osama Bin Laden was in fact one of the Osman family.  I've heard rumours of the family taking people hostage for 90 mins of torture before in what was called 'Comedy Gigs'.  The 30 minute 'Beardsley Boarding' was particularly horrific.  (obviously).

https://www.thejc.com/news/news/matt-le-tissier-shares-post-claiming-bin-laden-was-in-mossad-and-israelis-did-9-11-4ue1at0Z84hTa5kBJeHUN5

• Haha 1

On 15/11/2012 at 17:56, Jez said:

Can anyone confirm if quoting but putting my input above the quote makes me quite threatening, or does this not work for me? I have three sisters if that helps.

Get off me you horrid nonce!!!! And leave my mum alone.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Smirking_Saint said:

Saw his sons Mrs had sold a story to the Mail recently about effectively them both being swingers, but mainly that she is endorsed to.. playing their open relationship out so publicly can’t be reducing any stress he is clearly under

Edited by OldNick

20 hours ago, Smirking_Saint said:

Saw his sons Mrs had sold a story to the Mail recently about effectively them both being swingers, but mainly that she is endorsed to.. playing their open relationship out so publicly can’t be reducing any stress he is clearly under

Enough to stress anyone in fairness https://alexletissier.com/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 08/09/2023 at 09:50, once_bitterne said:

All beginning to make sense now.  Osama Bin Laden was in fact one of the Osman family.  I've heard rumours of the family taking people hostage for 90 mins of torture before in what was called 'Comedy Gigs'.  The 30 minute 'Beardsley Boarding' was particularly horrific.  (obviously).

https://www.thejc.com/news/news/matt-le-tissier-shares-post-claiming-bin-laden-was-in-mossad-and-israelis-did-9-11-4ue1at0Z84hTa5kBJeHUN5

I like to think of the broken clock analogy when it comes to people like MLT - they say so much nonsense... but then, just by the law of averages, some of it probably isn't that far off 😂