Saints vs Norwich build-up

kwsaint

Keep any eye out for Suarez being booked in Liverpool's game. I think I'm right in saying he's on 4 yellows and another would see him suspended for our trip to Anfield.

Wouldn't it be a case of him being banned for the game after that? Might be thinking of red cards, but I seem to think that bans come into effect 7 days after the game.

Nah, If he gets booked he's banned. Same with Morgan IIRC.

Yep, I think the 7 days rule for reds is to allow the club time to appeal. Obviously you can't appeal a yellow so there's no need for a delay in the ban. That's my take on it anyway.

Definitely want a song for Marian too. Would love it if he was getting involved in the club in some capacity. He must know everything there is to know about physiotherapy.

Keep any eye out for Suarez being booked in Liverpool's game. I think I'm right in saying he's on 4 yellows and another would see him suspended for our trip to Anfield.

Maybe he'll take a "tactical" booking to get the ban out of the way. After all, his next match is against lowly Saints. ;)

I don't really understand people saying they would take a point.

Norwich have not won an away match and have only scored 4 goals from 7 away games. Only four teams have conceded more away goals than them. They only have two points more than us.

Our creative trio behind Lambert are all in good form and we score an average of 1.7 goals a game at home. We have no known injury problems.

We should win.

That doesn't mean we will but there's no reason to settle for a point.

Should be playing then.

Seems like he is involved

Also, Richardson is back too. Maybe he is involved as he was wheeled out today for comments

Gaston to play 70 mins I think. As well as lambert. Maybe mayuka will get some game time

Guess depends who is fit and the plans for Liverpool (which we will probably lose)

Just hope We are able to field a full team against reading

Think we'll start with the same team barring any injuries. Ideally, get 2-0 up and then bring Rickie, Gaston and Morgan off if he's not been booked.

Didn't England do that in the 1970 world cup?

Don't think I'd bring anyone off unless they're knackered, injured or it's tactical.

Well, these are the kind of games we need to be looking at for 3 points at home - and the next 2, Reading/Sunderland - already only picking up a single point against Wigan and Swansea wasn't ideal. That's not arrogance, just being realistic that you need to win your home games, particularly against certain teams, if you want to stay up. Stating the bleeding obvious but 3 points against tonight's opposition would probably have been marked down as one to collect the max.

Well, these are the kind of games we need to be looking at for 3 points at home - and the next 2, Reading/Sunderland - already only picking up a single point against Wigan and Swansea wasn't ideal. That's not arrogance, just being realistic that you need to win your home games, particularly against certain teams, if you want to stay up. Stating the bleeding obvious but 3 points against tonight's opposition would probably have been marked down as one to collect the max.

We didn't pick up any points against Wigan :(