Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Saint Scott

Navas unlikely.

Wikipedia says this about him: He suffers from chronic homesickness, to the extent he walked out of training camps within Spain because they were too far away from Seville. He also suffers from anxiety attacks and seizures.

Also Reeves needs to impress in L2. Clearly not any U21s who are near ready apart from Shaw and JWP. Captain and top scorer of U21s in L1 and L2.

Thought Reeves might have found a better level than League 2 even if it's only for a month. I seem to recall somebody insisting that he was almost at first team level not long ago. Need to get our development group sorted out because apart from those who jump from the U18s to the first team there seems to be a complete wasteland area. Millions spent on nothing. Those that are good enough make the step up straight away and those that don't are just farmed out until they find their level.

Head in sand from me? Lol. I think we need a couple of players, but I'm sure we have enough to stay up if they don't come in.

On the other hand, you being a hysterical girl... standard.

Nothing hysterical about saying that not getting a signing or two in could mean relegation. We are very close to the relegation zone and we only need a couple of injuries and we have very weak cover.

Nothing hysterical about saying that not getting a signing or two in could mean relegation. We are very close to the relegation zone and we only need a couple of injuries and we have very weak cover.

Exactly how I see it. Big gamble to not bring anyone in.