Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Saint Scott

His agent should be banned, he drove down with him which shows a complete disregard for both the rules and West Brom. If QPR had any decency they would tell him to go home. But then we are talking saggy.

Exactly. His agent saw the pay day and took him there himself to collect. No regard for the amount of money he has been paid by West Brom or the loyalty they shown him. Agents need to be sorted out by Fifa big time. IMO they are the reason everything is spiraling out of control finances wise.

Very dull this year. QPR are just signing anyone and everyone, want them to go down even more now.

Who? The only signing today has been Samba and believe it or not, he took a massive wage cut and our wages are less than they were 4 weeks ago with 5 players out and 3 in. Im sure that will change in the next 3.5 hours.

They were talking on the radio how WBA saved Himalayas and his career from a racial hell is Russia and this is his thanks

Sh1t club, c()ntish manager, sh1t, scatterbomb approach of trying to save themselves from imploding. Odemwingie seems like a right c()nt as well, so he probably suits them perfectly. It will be fantastic if/when they go down.

2025:

West Bromwich Albion goalkeeper Ben Foster on Twitter: "Nice to see a football club that does deals legitimately. Deadline day is the best!"

In many ways I'm pleased we are not signing anyone. It would suggest that the new guy is happy with the quality of the squad . Besides if you bring in people it could destabilise the team and takes a while for players to bed in . The time for transfers is the summer . I hope QPR buy loads it will take red rap months to get them working as a team

In many ways I'm pleased we are not signing anyone. It would suggest that the new guy is happy with the quality of the squad . Besides if you bring in people it could destabilise the team and takes a while for players to bed in . The time for transfers is the summer . I hope QPR buy loads it will take red rap months to get them working as a team

I wouldnt say anything just yet :p

When I left the office at 17.30 one of my work colleagues had a text from his son in law who works in the Mega Store saying that there was something going on down there but did not know what.

Heard similar. Rumour has it the Mega Store will slash the price of Southampton FC sports bottles by 30%*!!

* Limited to one transaction per season ticket holder.

Good that two possibly three people are.

Edited by Barry Sanchez

Where is the source for SDR to Bolton?

Not seen anything anywhere apart from Twitter and here

Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko

Bolton winger target plays in Prem. Your boss has wrongfooted rivals on this one. So let him see it through. Good option to have.

http://www.burndenaces.co.uk/2013/01/31/bolton-loan-southampton-winger.html

Basically, there isn't one.

Who? The only signing today has been Samba and believe it or not, he took a massive wage cut and our wages are less than they were 4 weeks ago with 5 players out and 3 in. Im sure that will change in the next 3.5 hours.

£80k a week with a bonus taking his pay close to the £100k he's been on. Fee and wages could cost QPR £35m, fee and wages, over his 3yr contract. Will anyone take him in May?