Exeter v Saints

VectisSaint

I'm going to post this here as i cant start new threads....My mate is at the game, at the same hotel that Poortvliet and Hockaday were at earlier today, he chatted to Jan for a while this is what he has fed back to me (dont shoot the messenger!)

1.Rasiak is going to Watford for 1.7 Mil euros, he wanted to leave although JP wanted to keep him.

2. Rudi - No other offers apart from Ipswitch which he turned down to them offering him half the cash per wk then he is on with us. Go home to sort his head out, but will play for Saints again.

3. Dyer - Head all over the place at mo, not leaving.

4. John - not leaving unless a massive offer. Well up for the new season & playing for Saints.

5. Euell/Thomas/Davis - Open to offers as top earners at Saints. JP wants to keep kelvin.

6. A Davies- coming along well in training, although still a bit wary...pulling out of some challenges due to fear of another facial injury.

7. Mcgoldrick- Was going to Nottingham Forest as he is homesick - JP spoke to him after West Ham game and convinced him to stay.

8. Young players - Lowe sent communication to agents of young players stating NO youngster would be sold by Saints this season. (Due to Reading showing intrest in Drew & Liverpool in a young player i forget the name off-sorry)

9. Schneiederlin - has a 5 mil sell on clause, not linked/promised to another club.

10. JP worried Lowe may sell players with out his agreement/knowledge.

Read into this what you will - Enjoy and Up the Saints !

Seems pretty plausible. Quite a good price for Rasiak if true, and would be interesting is Skacel came back and played!

Seems pretty plausible. Quite a good price for Rasiak if true, and would be interesting is Skacel came back and played!

Can't really see why Rasiak's price would be in Euros. I think transfers within England are still done in GBPs. Maybe it was just a slip from JP. Still the sooner it happens the better, need to provide the possibility of a couple of loans possibly and we don't need Greg if we have John.

Half-times:

Bournemouth 1-2 Cardiff

Bristol City 0-1 Peterborough

Bury 0-1 Burnley

Charlton 0-1 Yeovil

Crewe 2-0 Barnsley

Crystal Palace 0-0 Hereford

Dagenham & Redbridge 0-1 Reading

Derby 0-0 Lincoln

Exeter 0-1 Saints

Ipswich 3-0 Leyton Orient

Luton 1-0 Plymouth

Macclesfield 1-0 Blackpool

MK Dons 1-0 Norwich

Notts County 0-0 Doncaster

Preston 1-0 Chesterfield

Sheff Weds 1-1 Rotherham

Swansea 1-0 Brentford

Swindon 2-1 QPR

Watford 0-0 Bristol Rovers

Wolves 0-1 Accrington Stanley

Some pretty interesting scores there!

Does anyone know if this round is split into North / South like last season?

Its just that Shrewsbury v Carlisle and Wallsall v Darlington look a bit harsh.

Luton v Plymouth would be horrible for the Plymouth fans (but then again most of their away trips are like that).

I'd prefer us to defend at the back TBH.

Just back after dinner (steak and kidney pie, potatoes, broccoli and green beans followed by strawberries and cream).

But to answer your point - I wouldn't argue with that defending at the back is good. I think the point was, Jan wanted someone who could then distribute the ball well and start attacks.... moving out from the previously defensive situation.

Maybe a coffee and mints to finish off the meal now I've got the half time score

Just back after dinner (steak and kidney pie, potatoes, broccoli and green beans followed by strawberries and cream).

But to answer your point - I wouldn't argue with that defending at the back is good. I think the point was, Jan wanted someone who could then distribute the ball well and start attacks.... moving out from the previously defensive situation.

Maybe a coffee and mints to finish off the meal now I've got the half time score

Fat b@stard...!!! ;)

Does anyone know if this round is split into North / South like last season?

Its just that Shrewsbury v Carlisle and Wallsall v Darlington look a bit harsh.

Luton v Plymouth would be horrible for the Plymouth fans (but then again most of their away trips are like that).

Isn't that the LDV trophy that's split like that? Thinking about it perhaps you're right.

Accrington Stanley, who are they?

Exactly

Half-times:

Bournemouth 1-2 Cardiff

Bristol City 0-1 Peterborough

Bury 0-1 Burnley

Charlton 0-1 Yeovil

Crewe 2-0 Barnsley

Crystal Palace 0-0 Hereford

Dagenham & Redbridge 0-1 Reading

Derby 0-0 Lincoln

Exeter 0-1 Saints

Ipswich 3-0 Leyton Orient

Luton 1-0 Plymouth

Macclesfield 1-0 Blackpool

MK Dons 1-0 Norwich

Notts County 0-0 Doncaster

Preston 1-0 Chesterfield

Sheff Weds 1-1 Rotherham

Swansea 1-0 Brentford

Swindon 2-1 QPR

Watford 0-0 Bristol Rovers

Wolves 0-1 Accrington Stanley

Some pretty interesting scores there!

Plus Chester 1-5 Leeds

Its a strong Derby team as well. Carrol, Mears, Albracson, Davis, McEverly, Savage, Commons, Green, Davies, Ellington, Hulse.

Probably most of them would be expected to start against us.

Tbh that looks like the exact first team (defenders and strikers anyway).

hello, had dinner watched an episode of Torchwood & forgot the game

Scneiderlin & Wotton swapped back around according to Cope at half time, MS back in midfield

Forgot the game.... forgot the game....

What sort of fan do you call yourself - I believe the punishment in Dubai would amount to about 50 lashes would it not....!!!! ;)