Pochettino's Future

Saint Charlie

Poch would have stayed if he felt he could take us forward. Completely understand his position. Will be a few players next. End of the Cortese era of being a vaguely important British club.

on the basis that you are not Poch i put it to you that you are completely basing that on your assumptions, and to further your pro cortese / anti new board agenda.

you have no way of knowing what his intentions were. What we do know is in May last year he said he would leave if Cortese did, so we are better off without him as his heart clearly isn't in it. Better off with a new man in to take us forward.

Here's a message for Poch from me: you money grabbing, self-important, emperor's new clothes twonk. I hope you have a really bad time at that loathsome club (but suspect you won't)

5 year deal . My Levy is being very ambitious with his money

Whats that badfinger song re A fool and his money

Sonny, if you want it, here it is come and get it

But you better hurry cause it's going fast

You'd better hurry cause it's going fast

Fool and his money

And for MP . the beatles song Fool on a hill

PS I hope he has returned the watch

Here's a message for Poch from me: you money grabbing, self-important, emperor's new clothes twonk. I hope you have a really bad time at that loathsome club (but suspect you won't)

Breaking News: Pochettino Turns Down Spurs Offer - I Couldn't Leave My Beloved Saints Says Tearful Head Honcho.

Hmmm...interesting.

he was about to leave when NC left. It seems that he kept going till end of the season

looking at it like that, this is hardly surprising. Just disappointing

he was not really wanted when he came due to the circumstances and now we are very angry he left. Guess he did an excellent job then

So MP is reported to be leaving us to go to Spurs and one of the reasons given is that he is unhappy that we are selling some of our better players. Does he know Spurs sold Gareth Bale? Or does selling the most expensive, top players in the world not count! Spurs need to bear this in mind because if they dare to sell one of their assets MP might well spit the dummy and be off. Truth of it is, most of us can see this is just one of the excuses he's making to ease his passage out of Saints without upsetting the fan base too much.

Poch would have stayed if he felt he could take us forward. Completely understand his position. Will be a few players next. End of the Cortese era of being a vaguely important British club.

Hypochondriac it appears that you have spinelessly removed your famous location status, why don't you restore it for prosperity?