Sign him up!

simo

Not difficult when the other isn't even on the pitch ;)

Exactly. I'm better than both of them when I'm not playing ;) It doesn't matter how good Boruc is if he keeps getting injuries. We need a couple of new goalkeepers if our number 1 and number 2 are going to be injured half the time.

Fabianski is leaving arsenal at the end of the season, i would rather have him

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Not for me. Arsenal are as good at signing keepers as they are at signing strikers. Marshall was good. Kept them in it by saving Lamberts free kick. Looks like a solid keeper to me.

It's no coincidence the consistently impressive keeper is one playing for a **** poor side having to make about 20 saves per game. The top keepers at better clubs don't have the chance to shine in quite the same way. Marshall has still made some poor mistakes this season, conceded a lot of goals and not looked that great on crosses. No doubt better than our reserves, probably similar level to Boruc but is that enough? Depends on the cost I guess. Would put him at the Ben Foster/John Ruddy of pretty good most the time level so if WBA or Norwich go there's other potential targets.

Marshall, Forster, Ruddy, Foster. Can see them all moving in the summer so you'd think we'll be looking. Maybe Krul too the way Newcastle sell off assets but bigger clubs will be keen.

What mistakes has Marshall made??? He's been brilliant. Can you give specific examples...