Banner for Opening Game at Anfield

JackanorySFC

I like the "Clattenburg was right" idea.

To pull in Guans post from the 'Lallana completes' thread.. I would also go with "Clattenburg was right".. I dont think we need to be c*nts about it all, so this would just be a nice bit of light hearted 'banter' in front of the media whilst sending a dignified signal to Lallana that we are not all that impressed by the nature of his departure.

Ha! Just confirms what I've been told for years. I don't know if he waived his 'loyalty' bonus (last update I had on Friday indicated he hadn't), but even if he had, what would that change? Still been an ego-driven disloyal tool. As I said, the club are not happy with him,and that's reflected in the coverage. Maybe a little nicer tomorrow, but only a little! Christ, even though Shaw got a bollocking for the twitter SNAFU, everybody at the club agreed it's because he's a bit dense, rather than malicious.

Oh, and if anybody is wondering why Lallana was subbed so much/declared a non-target by Poch, one reason amongst many was his refusal to play the positions and channels that he was required to, even after video highlights proved this was his most effective role in proving goals (he had 1 assist in 18 games at this time). He paid no attention at his end of season review. If you go back through my posts you will see I tried to allude to this at the time (as much as possible).

The worst thing is knowing that if he scores, he won't give a **** and will just start jacking off into the crowd.

Steve, can we suspend the swear filter on this thread please?

Its all a bit of a shame - feels like a bitter divorce. Especially as we ended up giving bompey 25% of the fee!

I'd like to think he was being badly advised and mis-represented in the press and on social media but there's too much about him being a bit of a cokc.

I think complete silence when his name is called out is what his ego will hate the most......followed by a big fat cheer for SRL.

FFS , forget about a pathetic banner , it'll make us look like right bitter chumps. There has only been a select few players in over 100 years of this club that have got us promoted and Adam is one of them. People should remember that before letting their emotions run away with them. It'll be a shame if this develops into a Frank Lampard -west ham situation, we should be better than that.

People are obviously disappointed with what's been going on at the club but we're in danger of making Adam a scapegoat for the whole mess. Nobody knows what the true situation is, maybe he is a big head, but " footballer loves himself" is hardly a hold the front page moment.

Until somebody from the club issues some sort of statement saying " we had no choice, he was refusing to play for us" , I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

The guys who gave us back to back promotions should be accorded some respect , even if they do act like twts in the end. I'm not saying cheer or clap the guy, but just let it go and move on .

"footballer loves himself" is hardly a hold the front page moment.

Neither is "fans feel let down by someone they supported and whose f*cking wages they paid throughout his career."

The measure of how bad All-anal Adam's behaviour has been is given by the counter-example of Lambert and Shaw's exemplary conduct.

Like the "Clattenburg was right". Do that. Who cares if some people aren't keen on showing what they think.

"We're glad that he left

Clatt-en-burg was riiiight,

Adam Lallana,

His beard's f***ing sh1te"

Brilliant....Lol Icing on the cake would be if Clattenburg gets to ref the match

The measure of how bad All-anal Adam's behaviour has been is given by the counter-example of Lambert and Shaw's exemplary conduct.

Lol, Shaw couldn't wait to get away. Do you really believe Lambert wouldn't have forced through a move to Liverpool in exactly the same manner if we'd rejected their offer. Its very easy to be gracious when you've got exactly what you wanted.

Lol, Shaw couldn't wait to get away. Do you really believe Lambert wouldn't have forced through a move to Liverpool in exactly the same manner if we'd rejected their offer. Its very easy to be gracious when you've got exactly what you wanted.

Yep.

"Where's your Suarez gone" will probably suffice

No. Won't get under badge kissers skin either.

That's a bit like when arsenal come to SMS and the helmets sing 'you're gonna win f*ck all'

Coming from us, a club with one trophy to our name.

Embarassing.

No. Won't get under badge kissers skin either.

That's a bit like when arsenal come to SMS and the helmets sing 'you're gonna win f*ck all'

Coming from us, a club with one trophy to our name.

Embarassing.

I'm giving them both barrels and going with "you're just a small town in Everton".

Take no prisoners.

The only draw back to the Clattenburg banner is if he's actually in charge of this game and we keep sticking that up everytime he makes a dodgey decision against us.

Count on it. The same powers that ensured that the start of the SKY season of coverage is going to be explosive, will ensure Clattenburg is reffing....

The comments from Lallana have ****ed me off, along with the news he refused to play for us again. The fact we have him in the first game is too good an opportunity to miss making a statement not only to him personally, but also the media etc as we are guaranteed to be on Sky/ MOTD etc.

Only 2 clubs in our Division do banners that don't look like they were drawn up my 40+ yr old nutters with crayon, prit stick, unlimited supply of flimsy cardboard and a rent free living arrangement with their parents (think Chelsea/ Benitez protests) and that's the Scousers and (loath to say this) Palace.

Would be good if we could produce a banner with a decent, short, succinct message that shows not only our contempt for the way he handled his exit (clearly done with no respect, dignity or class) but also the fact Lambert left with his head held high and we aren't bitter about every player that leaves us.

As I say, needs to be properly funded, not a slap dash piece of **** - I'd be happy to contribute to a Pal Pay account set up by someone here with decent design skills.

As for a message, I'll get the ball rolling:

LA LLANA - YOU COULD HAVE BEEN LA GOD

Image of Rickie - LA LEGEND

Image of Lallana - LA RAT

You get the idea...

Great idea, fair play mate. A decent design and I'm in for a few quid.

#BadgeKisser is going on it in the corner. CityRanger, I do believe you know your way around graphic design? I'll set up a donation account tomorrow and properly research costs etc. set up a poll to determine message (almost certainly "CLATTENBURG WAS RIGHT" in white on a red BG trimmed in black with #BadgeKisser in small font in the corner).

A great idea Pastor Patron had on another thread -

Can we all chip in for an advert in the Liverpool echo calling him a c#nt? It would be hilarious

Obviously needs to be more subtle, what about an advert for a fake product like aftershave or mens watches where the tagline is a woman saying to Lallana "you've changed...".