Transfer Rumours Only

Jimmy_D

The Alpine Factor. Never fails. You know they send him in to clear up oil slicks? Just roll him out and all the blackness gets sucked up into his soul. He then spits it out on here.

Aboubakar anyone? Striker quick can play on the wing, or going to Hull?

He's going to Porto apparently.

I'd like us to go for Aleksandar Mitrovic. Maybe Dusan can have a word...

You know, you guys just don't stop dominating this forum with your unwanted personal-agro prattle.

Please just give it a rest, keep to reasoned debate, leave the insults out of it and allow the rest of us to have a pleasant experience on here and maybe, just maybe pick up some useful tid-bits of info we wouldn't otherwise get.

Seeing you lot constantly trying to do each other is tiresome.

By all means 'in your opinion', but not 'opinionated'.

Thanks.

Why...what did he say? Can't understand why more people don't use the IGNORE OPTION.

Yes, because my post today (#6109) was really so negative and provocative, wasnt it ???

Some of you should have a closer look at yourselves. Seems some of you are deeply frustrated about something and need an outlet.

I thought masturbation was commonly perceived to help...

Have a look at #6109 and tell me what I wrote there that started this hysterical bellyaching...

Sorry Alps, it is just Banter really. I find your posts amusing for the most part, occasionally prescient and sometimes just quite sad; hence why I would never put you on ignore!

Your original post 6109 about us requiring four new players in four positions was in response to today's 'news' we are only after two more signings this window. You managed to spin a negative by implying (nay asserting) that the club had de-prioritised two positions... ...this is negative, it is a dig at the club pretty much spun out of nothing.

Yes you can be of the opinion we need four more players; but you can't then claim the club has purposely decided not to try for two of them; in the clubs 'opinion' we only need two, so no de-prioritising going on.

Just (yet another) drip drip effect of negativity, not provocative in and of itself, but just another salvo of despair from the mountains!

Love you really, keep on frowning!

EDIT: and sorry to everyone else, but there is very little actual transfer rumour news today. I will cease.

Edited by Polaroid Saint

Yay, lots of new content in the "personal arguments thread" this morning. I was getting bored of those transfer rumours

Come on, there is always room for astonishing displays of zero self awareness like this absolute gem:

Some of you should have a closer look at yourselves. Seems some of you are deeply frustrated about something and need an outlet.

I thought masturbation was commonly perceived to help...

Roll on us being one nil down at half time sometime in the next month. Let's see who is "deeply frustrated" then.

Come on, there is always room for astonishing displays of zero self awareness like this absolute gem:

Roll on us being one nil down at half time sometime in the next month. Let's see who is "deeply frustrated" then.

I consider that justifiable cause for frustration.

What is currently frustrating you, Turkey and the RNs answer to Steven Segal so much that you jump down the throats of most people who dare to post their opinions on here ?

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/vfl-wolfsburg/macht-bas-dost-noch-die-biege-37331316.bild.html&usg=ALkJrhjzi_xuFOhSZ7PM5BP7VyMqBMA5WQ

Power Dost now the bending?

The Dutchman is courted despite many injury breaks. Feyenoord Rotterdam is hot on the center forward. Several clubs from the Premier League (including Southampton, Swansea, Newcastle) have Dost are on the shopping list.

Still closes Wolves manager Klaus Allofs (57) from a sale of the Dutchman.

"The one question is whether a prospective customer to come to us," says Allofs. "And the other is, whether the player wants to move. So far I do not see both. "

Original source of the rumour.

Bas Dost....new rumour, how reliable that would be who knows. About 5 million £. Don't really know that we'd need 2x 8ft front men though.

Blimey! An actual transfer rumour? ..... On the transfer rumours only thread?!

Anyway, given that I'm prepared to admit I've never even heard of him, does anyone know any more about this bloke, or how good he is etc?

Bas Dost....new rumour, how reliable that would be who knows. About 5 million £. Don't really know that we'd need 2x 8ft front men though.

I think this interest was from much earlier in the summer, if at all. I don't believe there is any interest from us now.

I disagree.

The communication coming out of the club was f**king awful over the early summer; statements contradicted 24 hours later, silence at other crucial times, social media abuse from certain players, and all the time an unanswered exodus for which no proper explanation was forthcoming (and probably never will be). Hardly surprising a range of interpretations were adopted.

And in fairness, I dont know what you stand to gain from your summer stance, but imo you appear to have your tongue up the backside of some club offical, so bad is your cloying support that you are a serious contender to NickG in the happy-clappy stakes.

You may think I have my 'tongue up the backside' of some club official (which I don't), but either way I have informed everyone on this board numerous times over the Summer that what many thought was incorrect. And I was right. The amount of sh!t I got for this was unreal.

I think all in all it will be a life lesson for the bedwetters, and all in all I expect a lot of them to post a lot less through embarrasment. I know I won't get an apology from those that abused me because most of the people that did are small, small people and I am sure some won't return.

You may think I have my 'tongue up the backside' of some club official (which I don't), but either way I have informed everyone on this board numerous times over the Summer that what many thought was incorrect. And I was right. The amount of sh!t I got for this was unreal.

I think all in all it will be a life lesson for the bedwetters, and all in all I expect a lot of them to post a lot less through embarrasment. I know I won't get an apology from those that abused me because most of the people that did are small, small people and I am sure some won't return.

Come on then, who abused you ? You've only got on my nerves since you started the smug, self-satisfied "told you so" routine (as with that thread you started last week) so dont include me in the list. Before then I just viewed you as having your own opinion, misguided due to lack of evidence in support.

I suspect your abusers of being a pretty short list, tbh.

To be fair the bedwetters really showed themselves this Summer, with some of the most cringeworthy reactions I have ever seen. They should be taken down a peg or two, especially as we're looking to come out of this window nearly as string as we entered it.

I trump your bedwetting line with classing you as deluded to think we're coming out of this window nearly as *strong than last season.

It's cringeworthy you sticking to your guns after your stupid thread a month ago.. Unproven CB just signed, pellè who's just realised the pace of the premier league and needs to step it up big time, and long with a goal scoring record weaker than Carlton Coles.

GK position IS stronger but that's only if boruc is kept, and Tadić DOES look a class act all be it after one premier league game.

I trump your bedwetting line with classing you as deluded to think we're coming out of this window nearly as *strong than last season.

It's cringeworthy you sticking to your guns after your stupid thread a month ago.. Unproven CB just signed, pellè who's just realised the pace of the premier league and needs to step it up big time, and long with a goal scoring record weaker than Carlton Coles.

GK position IS stronger but that's only if boruc is kept, and Tadić DOES look a class act all be it after one premier league game.

Indeed, "told you so"-ing may turn out to be as premature as Turkey is in the sack...

Indeed, "told you so"-ing may turn out to be as premature as Turkey is in the sack...

Why can't people say I told you so?

We have to read you churning out drivel about us appointing a "Steve Wigley style manager" and "Rudi Skacel players". Turned out to be utter sh it, from a knee jerk grizzling idiot.

Told you so.

Pelle has played one game in the Premier League and already he has 'to step it up big time'. Are you kidding. Did you actually see half of Lambert perormances last season. He was dreadful in a decent amount of games.

Carlton Cole wasn't in our team last season, but Osvaldo was, so surely it's an upgrade there too.

We are now stronger in the middle of the park with Taider coming in. I agree the CB is unproven, but Bertrand looked decent enough (but is a downgrade on fatty). We will be getting a backup at RB, and also bringing in another winger over the next couple of weeks, so by September One I believe we will be nearly as strong as last season, the only positions will be a slight downgrade at CB and LB, but stronger at K, CM and wide positions.

Apologies on the mispelling of strong, fat fingers on a phone.

maybe the plan from the beginning was Koeman wished to build his own squad rather than inherit one?

There is an element of truth in this, along with the fact that we didn't want players who weren't committed to be here and we were getting massive offers for them. They just never realised how many players wanted to follow Cortese/Poch out of the club.

maybe the plan from the beginning was Koeman wished to build his own squad rather than inherit one?

Probably somewhere in the middle to be honest. RK knew who would be leaving, roughly how much that would bring in to the coffers and relished it. That to me speaks volumes about the man himself.

No problem with that. One could say that the national press has been somewhat "hostile" towards us, so might as well have a friend in the local press rather than them being "hostile" as well. Had some quite good pieces in past weeks from them.

Quite right, a better place for the Club to leak info than to so-called ITK's on here, whom I never believed anyway.