In Sharm

mightysaints

On hols this week. Where's the best place to see the game Sunday in Sharm el

Sheik. Been told about the pub in soho square not far from us. Anyone else out here Sunday. Would be nice to meet up. Tons of plastic scousers here. Everyone one can only say good things about saints here hope we do well

I'll be in Marmaris. Should be a few places showing it, don't think the Mrs is too impressed though:wave: Wasn't going to bother this year but I've buckled and bought myself the away kit (in about ten sizes too big) ready to proudly wear on Sunday.

Sheik. Been told about the pub in soho square not far from us. Anyone else out here Sunday. Would be nice to meet up. Tons of plastic scousers here. Everyone one can only say good things about saints here hope we do well

The Queen Vic in Soho square should have it on!

Went to sharm a few years back and watched the 1-1 draw with reading in our promotion season in a bar there. I think the bloke who ran it used to live in hedge end. Anyway it was decent and met another saints fan who also posts on here.

Are you there for the diving?

Went to sharm a few years back and watched the 1-1 draw with reading in our promotion season in a bar there. I think the bloke who ran it used to live in hedge end. Anyway it was decent and met another saints fan who also posts on here.

Hi Turkish that was me

Hi Steve how are you its Brian.Go to the Camel bar it's good for the footy.Have a good week we are off to Marmaris on Sunday so won't see the game.Have a good holiday.

I'll be in Marmaris. Should be a few places showing it, don't think the Mrs is too impressed though:wave: Wasn't going to bother this year but I've buckled and bought myself the away kit (in about ten sizes too big) ready to proudly wear on Sunday.

Me and my boy watched last season's game in the Anfield bar,the only Saints fans amongst hundreds of scousers.They were so cocky saying how easy it was going to be.Should have seen their faces at full time.

Marmaris Imperial. We get there friday night. Any tips on where to watch the match? Not sure if I like the sound of the Anfield bar or not!

Virtually everywhere you go the game will be on,just walk along the beach front there's loads of bars that will show it.

Omg reunited that's soo cute! Did you bond when someone in a football shirt asked the barman for a hot dog at half time, and Turkish rolled his eyes at you? ;)

I was sat in the bar in my saints shirt with 'Turkish' on the back and I saw BJK and went over and said 'hi I'm Turkish, I post on saints web, what's your user name?' and we reminisced about great threads of the past and good posters who don't bother any more and you can see why.

That, my friend, is how you meet people off the internet.

I was sat in the bar in my saints shirt with 'Turkish' on the back and I saw BJK and went over and said 'hi I'm Turkish, I post on saints web, what's your user name?' and we reminisced about great threads of the past and good posters who don't bother any more and you can see why.

That, my friend, is how you meet people off the internet.

Still a better love story than Twilight.

I wish. with the wife and she doesn't like me diving so going to give it a miss this year. Smirking pretty good anyway

Great restraint! I did a week of diving with my nipper in early July, having not dived off Sharm before, and obviously loved it. You will know how great it is. Plug for Sinai College Diving if anyone is thinking of going there. Brilliant.