Ricky Lambert - Lost all respect for him

washsaint

He came over to us at the end of the game at Anfield to clap the saints fans.. Bore off with this rubbish.

Agree with this - he got a great reception from saints fans before, during and after the game - and he did come over to applaud us at the end.

My view is that he is a legend for us, but he has gone - we gave him a fond farewell yesterday - so lets get over it - it's getting a bit boring

He came over to us at the end of the game at Anfield to clap the saints fans.. Bore off with this rubbish.

Agree with this - he got a great reception from saints fans before, during and after the game - and he did come over to applaud us at the end.

My view is that he is a legend for us, but he has gone - we gave him a fond farewell yesterday - so lets get over it - it's getting a bit boring

Watching him come on at the end was like seeing your walk away ex mrs with another guy, and hearing the biggest cheer of the day erupt for his arrival made me feel sick.

Ha haaaa, it took 98 posts for this analogy to crop up :toppa: :lol:

On that note I'd like to say that seeing Chambers in the Community Shield was like seeing your ex in action with 21 guys thinking "She made it" *sniff*

Watching him come on at the end was like seeing your walk away ex mrs with another guy, and hearing the biggest cheer of the day erupt for his arrival made me feel sick.

On that note I'd like to say that seeing Chambers in the Community Shield was like seeing your ex in action with 21 guys thinking "She made it" *sniff*

**** knows.

But

There’s obviously a reason why the gaffa went and that was the moment it became clear to the players what the ambition of the club was going to be,' Lambert told Fox Sports.

comes across as balls. Is it or isn't it clear that the club tried to keep MP? Saying "there's obviously a reason" means that he doesn't know what it is. And really he has no idea what the ambition of the club is going to be, as he didn't hang around long enough to find out what it is. What is Lamber's ambition? I think it patently clear what that is.

**** knows.

But

There’s obviously a reason why the gaffa went and that was the moment it became clear to the players what the ambition of the club was going to be,' Lambert told Fox Sports.

comes across as balls. Is it or isn't it clear that the club tried to keep MP? Saying "there's obviously a reason" means that he doesn't know what it is. And really he has no idea what the ambition of the club is going to be, as he didn't hang around long enough to find out what it is. What is Lamber's ambition? I think it patently clear what that is.

**** knows.

But

I think we can all see the ambition now. When we looked like a for sale board, people were worried....but we've spent more in this transfer window than we have ever spent in our history. Ok, we received a lot of money, but the ambition has to be there in order to reinvest. She could have quite clearly pocketed all of that money, but we've built a new squad with it and are still floating around with £10m bids for players.

The ambition is clearly there, just not in the unsustainable way it was before. That will upset some people and will cause them to start throwing their dummys out, but for a club like us, it's the only way.

Cortese dangled a carrot in front of the players and fans, and then did a runner when he realised he wasn't able to use someone elses money anymore.

If there's anyone I haven't got any respect for, it's Nicola flaming Cortese. Painted as a god for building a house of cards.

Edited by S-Clarke

**** knows.

But

I think we can all see the ambition now. When we looked like a for sale board, people were worried....but we've spent more in this transfer window than we have ever spent in our history. Ok, we received a lot of money, but the ambition has to be there in order to reinvest. She could have quite clearly pocketed all of that money, but we've built a new squad with it and are still floating around with £10m bids for players.

The ambition is clearly there, just not in the unsustainable way it was before. That will upset some people and will cause them to start throwing their dummys out, but for a club like us, it's the only way.

Cortese dangled a carrot in front of the players and fans, and then did a runner when he realised he wasn't able to use someone elses money anymore.

If there's anyone I haven't got any respect for, it's Nicola flaming Cortese. Painted as a god for building a house of cards.

Edited by S-Clarke

LOL. What a drama queen.

Regarding Lambert probably yes.

Glad I didn't dissapoint you. I am sure a lot of saints fans will find it hard to come to terms with seeing Lallana and Lambert in a Liverpool shirt or any other clubs shirt for that matter.

LOL. What a drama queen.

Regarding Lambert probably yes.

Glad I didn't dissapoint you. I am sure a lot of saints fans will find it hard to come to terms with seeing Lallana and Lambert in a Liverpool shirt or any other clubs shirt for that matter.

I'm not sure where Lambert has got the idea the board have not taken any stick. Obviously isn't that much of a fan if he hasn't noticed the amount of sh|t flung their way over the summer

He answers his own question surely when he says he acted with respect towards all at SFC during his departure, which he did. Something that Lallarna and Lovren utterly failed to do, and are rightly getting stick for. It wouldn't have been hard.

God knows what has actually happened at the club, but I still can't see much more evidence than Cortese basically got fired for spunking a lot of Liebherr's money on Ramirez and Osvaldo, and others who have largely been sh|te. There's a pretty long list if you include Mayuka, Forren, Tadanari etc. Most likely the owners recognised our most valued assets have come from the academy or players we have brought in at a lower value and improved, rather than the ones who have commanded big fees.

We certainly can't compete with the big clubs on wages, but obviously these players would have passed up the extra 20, 30, 40, 50k a week just to play for Cortese. That seems to be the suggestion. Shame that theory is never going to be put to the test.

Love Lambert for all he did for Saints, but please keep it shut from now on. He talks about ambition, but he's gone to Liverpool to sit on the bench, no matter how anybody dresses it up.

I'm not sure where Lambert has got the idea the board have not taken any stick. Obviously isn't that much of a fan if he hasn't noticed the amount of sh|t flung their way over the summer

He answers his own question surely when he says he acted with respect towards all at SFC during his departure, which he did. Something that Lallarna and Lovren utterly failed to do, and are rightly getting stick for. It wouldn't have been hard.

God knows what has actually happened at the club, but I still can't see much more evidence than Cortese basically got fired for spunking a lot of Liebherr's money on Ramirez and Osvaldo, and others who have largely been sh|te. There's a pretty long list if you include Mayuka, Forren, Tadanari etc. Most likely the owners recognised our most valued assets have come from the academy or players we have brought in at a lower value and improved, rather than the ones who have commanded big fees.

We certainly can't compete with the big clubs on wages, but obviously these players would have passed up the extra 20, 30, 40, 50k a week just to play for Cortese. That seems to be the suggestion. Shame that theory is never going to be put to the test.

Love Lambert for all he did for Saints, but please keep it shut from now on. He talks about ambition, but he's gone to Liverpool to sit on the bench, no matter how anybody dresses it up.

Rickie Lah represented Liverpool at the world cup. At that moment he went from possible 'Saints Legend' to 'was a great player for us' status in my eyes. After well and truly p issing all over my Saints players in the England squad W/C fireworks I wish him no ill but have little interest in him and will never consider him a legend.

"Liverpool's Rickie Lambert questions Southampton's ambition after allowing Mauricio Pochettino to join Tottenham"

I can see how he ended up working in a Beetroot factory. How could we stop our manager leaving if he wants to go you thick scouse ***t?

Not forgetting those ****e players Wanyama and Lovren of course (btw Forren cost us almost nothing and Lee was a free transfer). God some people on here spout a load of ********.

Not forgetting those ****e players Wanyama and Lovren of course (btw Forren cost us almost nothing and Lee was a free transfer). God some people on here spout a load of ********.

Do you deny that we have wasted a truckload of money on the two players he mentioned ?

I suggested the same thing back in January; that Gashton and Osvaldo broke the relationship between NC and KL.

Apparently has phoned the club to apologise after the media hugely twisted his words.

If true, then good for him. It's a sad day when you speak to one news outlet and another picks up your words and distorts them. I really cannot think quite what the DM's problem is and therefore can only assume that they are a bunch of Skates.

If true, then good for him. It's a sad day when you speak to one news outlet and another picks up your words and distorts them. I really cannot think quite what the DM's problem is and therefore can only assume that they are a bunch of Skates.

I doubt anyone was there to take the call, it's a bit late on a Monday.

On the interview I saw he didn't do himself any favours with the way he went about answering the question. He should have straight batted it or just said it's not for him to comment. It's no surprise the media have latched on to it.

Did you also find that watching Pellè was like discovering that the lookalike of your ex, you hooked up with after being dumped, is much less flexible than your ex?

I know we can keep this going if we make an effort!

He should be removed from the SWF banner with immediate affect.

What are you on? Lambert deserves to be up there, have you forgotten what he did for the club over the last 5 years? Without his goals we would still be in the lower leagues. You need to have a word with yourself.

Edited by teacher

What are you on? Lambert deserves to be up there, have you forgotten what he did for the club over the last 5 years? With his goals we would still be in the lower leagues. You need to have a word with yourself.

Unreal short memories.

Do you deny that we have wasted a truckload of money on the two players he mentioned ?

I suggested the same thing back in January; that Gashton and Osvaldo broke the relationship between NC and KL.

why do you persist in using the ridiculous nickname "gashton". If I'm being kind, it makes you sound a bit childish.