Arsenal Away - £10 Tickets - SOLD OUT

Nexstar

I ordered tickets on Monday and have not received them yet -should I be worried. Might need to call the TO...any one else in this situation.

Yep, hoping they arrive tomorrow.

Edited by DG
getting rid of an extra d

I ordered tickets on Monday and have not received them yet -should I be worried. Might need to call the TO...any one else in this situation.

Yeah, I ordered 3. 1 separately from the others as I'd not linked my account with other peoples yet and wanted to ensure that at least I got a ticket. Mine has turned up but the other two still haven't. They were ordered 10 minutes apart and are going to the same address. Hoping it arrives by Saturday, because I'm not going to be home between then and matchday...

Yeah, I ordered 3. 1 separately from the others as I'd not linked my account with other peoples yet and wanted to ensure that at least I got a ticket. Mine has turned up but the other two still haven't. They were ordered 10 minutes apart and are going to the same address. Hoping it arrives by Saturday, because I'm not going to be home between then and matchday...

Similar situation, need them by sat! :?

Yes phoned the ticket office as I oredered QPR tickets at the same time and they arrived Wednesday. Told by ticket office athat all would be mailed out by Thursday.

Ordered 2 lots in two batches. About half hour apart. Got half of them...still not recovered the other 2 tickets....anyone else still waiting ?

Yup, same for me. I really hope they arrive tomorrow, because if not I won't be able to get the others. I live in Wimbledon, so can't exactly pick up some re-printed tickets at St Mary's on Tuesday. I'm getting very worried.

I have one under 16/over 65's ticket available and one coach ticket available - £5 for the ticket £18 for the travel

I'd assume that you can upgrade the ticket to adult at the ticket office but I can check if required

mathewsmith1988 (at) gmail (dot) com

I have a spare ticket now as I can not attend due to work commitments. If any body would like it for £10, drop me a message on here. Will need to meet in Bitterne to exchange after 2pm today though to pass it on, or Eastleigh Tuesday morning.

Hi City. I'll take it. Cant pm you as you're a registered user. Anybody else with a spare? Save me from the Arsenal touts and sitting with the home fans

omnia-iam-nunc@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by buctootim

Good news for those who've not recieved their tickets yet. I called the ticket office and they said if it hasn't turned up by tomorrow morning, then call up and they will get Arsenal to re-print them and they can get picked up at the ground pre-match. They didn't turn up today for me so I'm assuming that's what I'll have to do.

Good news for those who've not recieved their tickets yet. I called the ticket office and they said if it hasn't turned up by tomorrow morning, then call up and they will get Arsenal to re-print them and they can get picked up at the ground pre-match. They didn't turn up today for me so I'm assuming that's what I'll have to do.

Ah, a fellow Fleet resident!

Umm-ing and ahh-ing over whether to drive to Kew or Cockfosters. The short Tube stint from Cockfosters appeals; the significant number of M25 miles less so. A single incident on that road...

Train for the whole journey isn't an option as I need to pick my brother up from Alton or Farnham.

Posted on another thread:

"Out of office 02380393773 until 7pm as the 0845 number goes off at 5pm the club. Around 250 were made available at 5pm my Dad just got our two. Get on there quick"

It works too, I know a few people that have been successful.

How old are you that you think phoning up a sex shop is s****** worthy?

Back in the country and my brother bails on me due to work! - Now have 1 spare ticket in Block 26 Row 26... how can I be contacted on here? Will have to meet pre-game.

My first game since Saints 4-0 Spurs. Been a while, can't wait!

If you could drop me a line at ne2742@gmail.com that would be great... I'm local in London so was very disappointed to miss out!

Cheers

Nick

Does anyone still want a ticket?

I have one for £11. Reply to this post with an email address and I'll get in touch.

Can handover in Westminster area during day or at the ground before match.

Cheers, Benjii

Can pick up in Westminster or outside the ground, whichever is easiest for you.