What is wrong with America

Red Alert

HOLY F*CK, if that represents 'real cops' you can shove it up your arse. Utterly, utterly disgusting. For shame

Mind you, a blind man in Chorley was tasered when a Policeman thought his white stick was a sword.

( http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-26729965 )

See Sarnie, we have REAL police, ( that is the 'shoot first and you will then only have to ask questions later if the suspect is still breathing' type ), over here as well.

Yeah whatever ....LOL funny comment .............

Tell YA one thing though ..........I am pleased that I am protected and served by REAL COPS.............something you will never understand

Oh I see. "Real Cops" shoot people dead. Glad we don't have the real thing here then.

Saw this earlier on the Big British C*nt site and thought who will be the first........

So tell me all the details of every one ........go on ...........you can`t can ya............so if you don't know how the f*ck can you make a comment EH.......

I know you thought it was a smartass comment ........but the smart bit don't apply ............):

Firtsly your comment about the BBC is worthy of a 10 year old at best. Secondly I would love to give you details of them all, but there are SO many!!!!! And that is the point. Every day the number grows. I suppose it is one way to keep the population down though.

Where did I say "Grade 8 = university level now in Ontario"?

You implied that was my level of understanding....... how little you know about me ..........playing to the gallery does you no favors in fact shows a hey look at me and like me attitude ...........but you carry on the banter with you is ............

So your opinion of the UK - which you have made clear several times in this thread - is based on knowing absolutely everything about everything that happens or ever has happened in the UK? Or are you saying that you don't actually have an informed opinion?

Holy F*ck!!! of course I don't ...........I have never quoted statistics about the uk.......when you lot quote statistics without all the data makes me wonder ..............do these brits have a clue or just on a feel good trip about themselves

Mind you, a blind man in Chorley was tasered when a Policeman thought his white stick was a sword.

( http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-26729965 )

See Sarnie, we have REAL police, ( that is the 'shoot first and you will then only have to ask questions later if the suspect is still breathing' type ), over here as well.

tazered is a bit differed to multiple shots. That makes me sick watching it

Real cops using a taser.........wow that is ..........well real :)

Firtsly your comment about the BBC is worthy of a 10 year old at best. Secondly I would love to give you details of them all, but there are SO many!!!!! And that is the point. Every day the number grows. I suppose it is one way to keep the population down though.

Following your hilarious jibe at that BBC Sarnia here is another hilarious take on the USA just for you. Unlawfully Shoots Americans.

So a 10 year old at best....you can do better than that if you want to insult me............hilarious ??? mmmmmmmmm .........let me know when they change their name to LSA

You implied that was my level of understanding....... how little you know about me ..........playing to the gallery does you no favors in fact shows a hey look at me and like me attitude ...........but you carry on the banter with you is ............

None of that makes much sense. And the last statement makes no sense at all. And you haven't answered my question: where did I say that Grade 8 = university level now in Ontario?

Who is actually playing to the gallery here? I offered a link to an interesting article about an American study on police statistics - not in a provocative or opinionated way, but just to provide food for thought - and your response wasn't to consider any of the thought-provoking facts it presented; you simply offered a snide comment about the newspaper that reported it.

Because you seem to be locked into a permanent position of confrontation, mindless banter and juvenile insult, you don't seem at all able to discuss things rationally. You need to step back and try a more objective approach, because you're the one trapped in a "hey look at me attitude". By the way, I know quite a bit about you from what you have posted on here. You have revealed a lot about your prejudices, your mental acuity, and your attitude to the world.

Edited by Hamilton Saint

Another clueless brit response...........:mcinnes:

How the hell is that clueless? - so you watch that video with a sense of pride? I work with mental health teams each and every day. I am damned sure that the situation as shown would never happen over here in the uk. How can that be proportional force. Please explain to me in a rational way, I am happy to change my opinion based on what you say

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.

― Groucho Marx

"Sometimes it is better to just keep quiet and let them think you are a complete idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

- A Wise Man

Not that I think the village idiot will understand of course.

So a 10 year old at best....you can do better than that if you want to insult me............hilarious ??? mmmmmmmmm .........let me know when they change their name to LSA

I am not interested in insulting you Sarnia. I just wish you could see that we are not ignorant Brits and that there is a massive issue about misuse of guns in the USA.

None of that makes much sense. And the last statement makes no sense at all. And you haven't answered my question: where did I say that Grade 8 = university level now in Ontario?

Who is actually playing to the gallery here? I offered a link to an interesting article about an American study on police statistics - not in a provocative or opinionated way, but just to provide food for thought - and your response wasn't to consider any of the thought-provoking facts it presented; you simply offered a snide comment about the newspaper that reported it.

Because you seem to be locked into a permanent position of confrontation, mindless banter and juvenile insult, you don't seem at all able to discuss things rationally. You need to step back and try a more objective approach, because you're the one trapped in a "hey look at me attitude". By the way, I know quite a bit about you from what you have posted on here. You have revealed a lot about your prejudices, your mental acuity, and your attitude to the world.

Well you would say that wouldn't you !!!! OK here goes.......

According to you grade 8 is my level of understanding...........don't be so patronizing and a smart ass ...........that's playing to the gallery on here in my book OK

If you think an article that is written and spins statistics without all the facts as being to provide food for thought...........well to me that was pandering to the mob on this thread cause you know they will be all over it.........again playing to the gallery

I only confront those who confront me and reply insult with insult............what does "objective approach" mean ???..........agreeing with the mob and you???.............

I would love to have a rational debate about what is wrong and what is right about the UK USA and Canada.............but the hate and prejudice from them in the UK to the USA prevents it.

BTW you know nothing about me ....just your opinion of me

HTH :)

I am not interested in insulting you Sarnia. I just wish you could see that we are not ignorant Brits and that there is a massive issue about misuse of guns in the USA.

I am not interested in insulting you either...........but cant help thinking that none of you can put what you are fed by the UK media in perspective to the reality.

The Toronto Blue Jays makes that statement incorrect

True. There is also Japan and Cuba.....The USA simply claim to be world champions without actaully inviting the rest of the world to play. (Apart from Canada)

Technically though, it is called the World Series because it was originally sponsored by a newspaper called The World.

Hershey bars

Baseball

Claiming to be 'World Champions' in a sport only they play.

The Toronto Blue Jays makes that statement incorrect

The 2 statements 'Baseball' and '..World Champions..' are separate - the latter refers to the Super Bowl, NOT the World Series.

Hershey bars

Baseball

Claiming to be 'World Champions' in a sport only they play.

No one claims that they are World Champions after winning the World Series............but MLB is the true professional league in the world ..........and like others have said it aint only played in the USA.

In today's The Independent. And it's not just Americans who think that everyone owning handguns is the solution, rather than a major part of the problem.

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/the-worst-gun-rights-arguments-ever-made-yes-including-vince-vaughn--b1zgNnRhex?utm_source=indy&utm_medium=top5&utm_campaign=i100

Can try and be a bit subjective instead of just posting links that are just opinion.....

Noticed you never had anything to say about the 31 bullets in the terrorist on Parliament Hill..........why??

And the Toronto Blue Jays won the World Series in the '92 and '93 seasons (much to the dismay of many Americans!).

What dismay are you talking about :rolleyes:.............the fact that the franchise is in Canada means sweet FA to MLB fans........... just like the Stanley Cup the vast majority of players are Canadians but the franchise is in the USA.

What dismay are you talking about :rolleyes:.............the fact that the franchise is in Canada means sweet FA to MLB fans........... just like the Stanley Cup the vast majority of players are Canadians but the franchise is in the USA.

The vast majority of Blue Jays players are Canadian? The Blue Jays franchise is in the USA? Man, are you confused!

Explain how you think it is different..........thank god the Canadian cops had guns.......

Very true.

It's far better to shoot hundreds of unarmed potential suspects every year, rather than run the risk of one unarmed cop having to duck a bullet.

Explain how you think it is different..........thank god the Canadian cops had guns.......

I try not to directly insult people I don't know, but if you can't see the difference you are terminally thick.

In one case the police fire FIRST at somebody who at worst has committed a moving vehicle violation, in the the other, a VISIBLY ARMED person who has already shot and killed a soldier, and clearly represents a significant threat to human life, dies in an exchange of gunfire.

No one claims that they are World Champions after winning the World Series............but MLB is the true professional league in the world ..........and like others have said it aint only played in the USA.

Read the thread properly before posting - see #1641.