England footballer 'arrested over underage sex allegations'

Twiggy

Getting back to the alleged loaded firearm in his house, when I had a U.K. firearm licence

one of the conditions was that ammunition must be kept in a separate room to the firearm.

Keeping a loaded firearm would have resulted in losing the firearm licence. You would also be

open to being taken to Court and if found guilty you would be fined and ISTR a prison term was

also a possibility. Mr J could be in serious strife.

I thought I was supposed to get a room with Goatboy? Or is it another threesome?

Screw Saintsweb! I like being nice!!

:lol: I am beginning to warm up to the idea of having you as my conscience if this is where the bar is being setr.

I'll be much better than Bearsy at helping you achieve all or dreams.... Listen to good angel, lou.
seeing you are from Coxford reminded me we used to have a good poster No.2 from Maybush havent seen any posts from there for a while

I've seen a picture of the girl involved. ( supposed picture / allegedly etc etc )

In the picture I saw she would look easily 20 / 21 .

Errr, come on guys. You shouldn't have seen a picture in the first place, and you really shouldn't be talking about how you think she is.

Errr, come on guys. You shouldn't have seen a picture in the first place, and you really shouldn't be talking about how you think she is.

Why on earth not?

If I meet someone in a club who looks over 20 and I want to have sex with them and they want to have sex with me I am not going to ask to see their ID, and neither is anyone else.

Why on earth not?

If I meet someone in a club who looks over 20 and I want to have sex with them and they want to have sex with me I am not going to ask to see their ID, and neither is anyone else.

Because you're speculating about a 15 year old girl on a public forum. Where was the photo published? Is it official? Have her parents published it?

Oh ok, so if a girl looks of age, then she's fair game? Come off it, Jeff!

Yep, because that's exactly what I said...

If he met her in a club, and she looked in her 20's, then it is unlikely her age is in question to him (and rightly so), and the likelihood is she lied as she would have lied to get in there.

Of course, we need to know more about the surrounding circumstances, but if he didn't know her age, she looked over 20 and was in a club then this will not go to court.

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

Because you're speculating about a 15 year old girl on a public forum. Where was the photo published? Is it official? Have her parents published it?

We are talking hypothetically though Lou, surely we can put together a likely hypothesis of what may have happened, otherwise we'd never discuss anything until the case is complete.

i just typed adam johnson in twitter and it come right up. Then i looked closer at the photo and it went back down again. I'm not that surprised to find she's 15, I can see that, but I wouldn't have raised eyebrows if you told me 19 either. Over 20 would be pushing it, I think bros is exaggerating bout that!

i just typed adam johnson in twitter and it come right up. Then i looked closer at the photo and it went back down again. I'm not that surprised to find she's 15, I can see that, but I wouldn't have raised eyebrows if you told me 19 either. Over 20 would be pushing it, I think bros is exaggerating bout that!

Just seen the photo - I can't actually believe that's her - what's the chances? If it is then she does look 20.

Honest question Bear, if you met her in a club, bearing in mind it's only a headshot, would you question whether she was of age?

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

We are talking hypothetically though Lou, surely we can put together a likely hypothesis of what may have happened, otherwise we'd never discuss anything until the case is complete.

If this was your 15 year old daughter and you came across a pubic football forum discussing an image of her that had been leaked somewhere on the Internet, with grown men hypothesising whether or not she looks 15 and what they would or wouldn't have done in that circumstance, I think you'd be pretty horrified.

It's one thing to hypothesise over a news story, but another thing to start discussing a leaked image. Aren't victims allowed anonymity? What's the MODs take on this?

If this was your 15 year old daughter and you came across a pubic football forum discussing an image of her that had been leaked somewhere on the Internet, with grown men hypothesising whether or not she looks 15 and what they would or wouldn't have done in that circumstance, I think you'd be pretty horrified.

It's one thing to hypothesise over a news story, but another thing to start discussing a leaked image. Aren't victims allowed anonymity? What's the MODs take on this?

Ministry of Defence??

I have to disagree, sorry. We're not posting the image, or the name, we are discussing a photo in a hypothetical way, we don't know if its real or not.

A lot of people seem to have trouble telling the difference between a 25 year old and a 15 year old so ironically it works both ways!

The following picture is of Adam Johnson's 25 year old girlfriend and mother of his baby, Stacey Flounders, yet somehow it's posted all over social media as the 15 year old who people are saying looks older than 15 - no **** sherlock it's a 25 year old that's why she looks older!

image_thumb21.png

http://www.craveonline.com/sports/articles/830535-15-year-old-girl-linked-adam-johnson-named-idiots-twitter

A lot of people seem to have trouble telling the difference between a 25 year old and a 15 year old so ironically it works both ways!

The following picture is of Adam Johnson's 25 year old girlfriend and mother of his baby, Stacey Flounders, yet somehow it's posted all over social media as the 15 year old who people are saying looks older than 15 - no **** sherlock it's a 25 year old that's why she looks older!

image_thumb21.png

http://www.craveonline.com/sports/articles/830535-15-year-old-girl-linked-adam-johnson-named-idiots-twitter

:mcinnes: Jesus christ guys. What planet are you on?

image_thumb21.png

That's the photo I saw...But it doesn't look that much like her other photos. Either way, at least I can recognise that's she's of age.

Bearsy on the other hand...

In case you all got a bit distracted by the photos, I'll help out and quote the article:

"15-Year-Old Girl Linked With Adam Johnson Named by Idiots on Twitter

And then we ask why victims of sexual assault don’t speak up.

Unfortunately, that hasn’t prevented an overwhelming number of people on the internet to come running to Johnson’s defense, but not because he’s not yet been found guilty – no, that would be far too moral – but because “15 year old girls shouldn’t be allowed in clubs”, “she probably looked older than 15″ or “she just wants money from him.” All of these suggestions are based upon versions of events that the police have never once confirmed have taken place. As far as we know, no nightclub was entered by the 15-year-old or by Johnson. The closest thing we have to an actual fact in this investigation is that police arrested Johnson when the girl’s father had contacted them, after she had reportedly posted about their relationship on social networking sites."

We shouldn't even be having this discussion.

Remember - this is a public forum, and this is someone's real life you're talking about.

EXACTLY! If you check my posts on this subject, I am appalled at Mr Johnson, appalled at the attitudes of many on here. I know this is the way of the world these days and my conservative, christian views are not in tune with many. I'm with you on this, Lou. Shameful talk and conduct from many.

Yep, because that's exactly what I said...

If he met her in a club, and she looked in her 20's, then it is unlikely her age is in question to him (and rightly so), and the likelihood is she lied as she would have lied to get in there.

Of course, we need to know more about the surrounding circumstances, but if he didn't know her age, she looked over 20 and was in a club then this will not go to court.

I hope it DOES go to court and he regrets his actions, and changes the way he lives his life.

I hope it DOES go to court and he regrets his actions, and changes the way he lives his life.

And if he has done wrong in the eyes of the law (which always takes these types of cases very seriously) then he will, don't you worry. However, they have to prove that he knew she was under age or had reason to believe she was under age, otherwise as far as he is concerned he is having consensual sex with an adult.

And if he has done wrong in the eyes of the law (which always takes these types of cases very seriously) then he will, don't you worry. However, they have to prove that he knew she was under age or had reason to believe she was under age, otherwise as far as he is concerned he is having consensual sex with an adult.

Like Gary Glitter?