Everton v SAINTS - match thread

Batman

It's a match that we can still win, but I'm prepared for the disappointment of defeat and 45 minutes of being slowly tortured by the poisonous kiss of hope.

Pretty accurate. This second half has been dreadful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. He's been a total waste of space again today. I fail to see why Koeman keeps persisting with him.

the system with mane and long up the middle looks way more dangerous. Long probably wins more in the air than pelle anyway

We hardly ever win at Goodison, chaps

Yeah let's just chalk it up to superstition then shall we?

Whatever results we may have had there in the past should have no bearing whatsoever. Apart from the short period before we conceded we were utter turd today.

Yeah let's just chalk it up to superstition then shall we?

Whatever results we may have had there in the past should have no bearing whatsoever. Apart from the short period before we conceded we were utter turd today.

Wow. A philosopher.

Not surprised really by the result really, although how the challenge on Mane in the box (69 mins ish) wasn't a pen I have no idea, regardless of whether the ball was going out or not. Blatant shoulder charge. Anywhere else on the pitch its a free kick. Last point, I don't think I've seen many players dive and fall over as much as Naismith. Did it at SMS this season, and looked like he was brought on to do the same today. Hardly in the spirit of most Scots I'd say. Girl.

Toby, sometime around Christmas I think. Sides give away corners against us with no real qualms as to the end result.

They do the same with possession. We are only good on the rare counter attack and often these go to waste. Players aren't making off the ball runs like in the first half of the season, there's no one to play the ball too and defenders aren't being pulled out of position. It's been obvious for weeks now but that hasn't been addressed which is making me question what it is we're working on in training. I feel like I've been watching nearly the same football match for weeks now, it's the most predictable we have ever been since league 1.