The Official Saints European Tour 2015 / 16 Thread - Died Peacefully 27/08/2015

Marsdinho

I am except I already have my tickets in my hand. Never got sent my tickets for block 122 though so I'm just going to assume they aren't bothering to send them.

On twitter and Vitesse forums it seems that the tickets are being received today to address' in Holland. Perhaps that will land with us tomorrow or Monday.

https://twitter.com/YorinSchrader/status/627056900572610560

#Vitesse @SouthamptonFC Tickets just received. #miracle #hoopdoetleven #vitsou

Edited by marc_saint

Tickets bought for the home end are apparently being posted out today as my mate enquired as to the whereabouts of the tickets.

Perhaps they are taking a more relaxed approach about Saints being in the home end?.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

There were plenty of them in the Itchen last night so it would only be fair.

Tickets bought for the home end are apparently being posted out today as my mate enquired as to the whereabouts of the tickets.

Belated Birthday card from Amsterdam posted 28 July arrived today, going to be touch and go if they arrive before some folks leave for the game. Good luck.

"No ticket for next week's trip to @MijnVitesse? They're included in our official travel packages, which are still available. #saintsfc"

Any bets on when they'll decide to release the remaining tickets without travel? Can't imagine many people can get the time off and decided to go from now on.

"No ticket for next week's trip to @MijnVitesse? They're included in our official travel packages, which are still available. #saintsfc"

Any bets on when they'll decide to release the remaining tickets without travel? Can't imagine many people can get the time off and decided to go from now on.

I know I've rattled on about this a bit, but I can't believe there isn't more of a fuss about this proper p**s take from the club, they've done this very wrong.

So how many are going over then???

I'd imagine the ticketed 1,400 plus another 500-1,000 ticketless or in the home ends.

I have 4 home tickets I bought for mates which need to be collected, my Dutch Saints mates have another 13 which have arrived to them in post for themselves and our Saints mates traveling over so 17 in home end altogether

As you suggest I'd say at least 2,000 probably 2,500 travelling over

I know I've rattled on about this a bit, but I can't believe there isn't more of a fuss about this proper p**s take from the club, they've done this very wrong.

In their defence, they probably struggled to put these packages together with such short notice, BUT BUT BUT they shouldn't be holding these tickets back now and restricting them to those travelling with them.

There are people who meet the eligibility criteria who want to travel independently who would bite their arms off for these tickets.

If if they remain unsold, then it would be an absolute travesty.

I have 4 home tickets I bought for mates which need to be collected, my Dutch Saints mates have another 13 which have arrived to them in post for themselves and our Saints mates traveling over so 17 in home end altogether

As you suggest I'd say at least 2,000 probably 2,500 travelling over

And having spent 4 days in Rotterdam recently and chatting with loads of Feyenoord fans, I think there may be a fair few Rotterdam Saints going as well.

They do have a much more relaxed attitude to their players & manager joining us than we do for our Liverpool bound counterparts!

In their defence, they probably struggled to put these packages together with such short notice, BUT BUT BUT they shouldn't be holding these tickets back now and restricting them to those travelling with them.

There are people who meet the eligibility criteria who want to travel independently who would bite their arms off for these tickets.

If if they remain unsold, then it would be an absolute travesty.

This late in the day there is no need surely for the restrictions on away games. I do not see why they couldn't go on general sale as they are not going to sell them now.

It will look really poor with a couple of hundred empty seats when people have been desperate for tickets.

Other than the cost is there anything to stop them buying the package just for the ticket or are the tickets given out on the coach?

Guys

Very last minute I realise but have a spare for Vitesse away. Can meet outside SMS tomorrow pre espanyol or post to whoever wants it. Obviously only want £11 for it (£1 for booking fee!)

It's a plan, but I have to drive at 11 and be awake and at least reasonably compos mentis in the afternoon. :(

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

maybe not then.

remember, it takes 1 hour for your body to absorb a unit of alcohol

:lol:

Guys

Very last minute I realise but have a spare for Vitesse away. Can meet outside SMS tomorrow pre espanyol or post to whoever wants it. Obviously only want £11 for it (£1 for booking fee!)

In the Saints end? I'll definitely take it if so.

They were quiet for the majority of the game and only when they realised they were out of the tie then they started doing their happy clappy jumpy around b*llocks.

Whores for the camera. Once they realised they were beaten they started playing up. Remind you of anyone??

Not sure how many are planning on travelling through london to catch flights on weds/thurs but it's worth knowing that there's a planned tube strike late afternoon on Weds 5th and all day Thurs 6th http://www.londontravelwatch.org.uk/news/view?id=541&x%5B0%5D=news/list which might alter people's travel times.

Cheers for info, 5 mates getting Eurostar early Thursday morning

@saintsfccop

For the away leg Vitesse Arnhem versus @SouthamptonFC please see next update about bars etc

Bars in the Janssteeg area will be welcoming @SouthamptonFC fans, there is a big square which will have a big screen for fans

There will be a BBQ from 12:00 on the Thursday, two special outdoor beer bars, an english DJ, it will be a party atmosphere

The Big screen will show highlights of @SouthamptonFC during the day, then the match for those without tickets

H3KMtmW.png

Sounds better than going to the actual game!

Just had a DM from them after I had a bit of a whinge in response to that, assuming that we were all going to be herded into the fanzone without the ability to go where we want. Essentially, that's not the case, we can do what we want :smug:

@saintsfccop has clarified that it will be in Jansplaats Square.

25478728.jpg

There will be a BBQ from 12:00 on the Thursday, two special outdoor beer bars, an english DJ, it will be a party atmosphere

All together now..... 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.... Lets all have a disco! :/

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})