League Cup Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool at Home - Tickets £18

SaintJackoInHurworth

Hopefully I won't be surrounded with people more interested in taking selfies like they were for the Villa game.

Unfortunately, as it looks like there's been a realitively low take-up by season ticket holders taking their seats, again, it don't bode well.

That was up there with the worst ever St Mary's atmospheres last time. Hopefully, I'm wrong and it's more reminiscent of the JPT semi, with same result.

Don't see why it's sadly, it means the plastic Liverpool contingent that want to turn out for these games are kept out. And that's something I'm all for.

As with the European away trips I think this is another example of the club getting ticketing right. Cheap prices to reward people that go regularly and linked to attending previous games to keep plastics out.

Spot on from the club in every way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its sadly because I could only get tickets for myself any my father in law, my brother in law doesn't have a customer number as ive bought his tickets in the past on mine. But thanks for your opinion.

A news agent in Eastleigh who is a Liverpool supporter told me this morning when I called into pick up a paper that he has got a box along with a load of other Liverpool supporters.
Not surprising. it'll be the same problem as all recent big games, with away fans larging it in the boxes at the back of blocks 1,2 and 3. The club are happy to sell them to anyone, which makes a mockery of all of their controls on other tickets.

Not surprising. it'll be the same problem as all recent big games, with away fans larging it in the boxes at the back of blocks 1,2 and 3. The club are happy to sell them to anyone, which makes a mockery of all of their controls on other tickets.

Anyone remember the Box rented by the Pompey company? The ten of them drank themselves silly every game.

Mate bought one this morning, couldn't get two together in the Northam side of the halfway line.

Still lots of availability in the Chapel though. I guess once people go on Saturday, they might be thinking about club football again, and hopefully will make them buy a ticket for this game. Should definitely be a sell out, especially given the ticket price - very poor if not.

Surprised this hasn't sold quicker. Guess we've got a fair bit of support that have to travel.

Should be fans that have been priced out of Premier League games, guess once the habit is broken they don't come back?

You're probably right and also once you get used to watching most games for free at home or down the pub then it wouldn't really matter what you're charging for a ticket.

Cheaper tickets every week should eventually entice back many of the lost numbers.

problem with me is that midweek games are impossible to get to for me with work the next day- unlike PL games ofc- 2 hr journey's a week pretty much, and factor in the fact it's on sky, i'll have to pass.

however, probably being tad hypocrite here, but should we make it to the semis- work may have to be given a miss :lol:

Really hoping that someone might have three tickets spare that they may be able to part with, preferably in the itchen centre? I am a season ticket holder myself but can't get my seats now.

two have just come available in block 7 Itchen Centre now if you are quick, or buy the Saints Bar option and sit in the padded seats Itchen centre.

loads of family centre tickets left, low take up by season ticket holders there , and with the price the same all over the ground i am sure many have opted to sit elsewhere, the problem that presents is you can only buy in the family area when getting kids tickets as well and being a midweek game there isn't such high interest.

two have just come available in block 7 Itchen Centre now if you are quick, or buy the Saints Bar option and sit in the padded seats Itchen centre.

loads of family centre tickets left, low take up by season ticket holders there , and with the price the same all over the ground i am sure many have opted to sit elsewhere, the problem that presents is you can only buy in the family area when getting kids tickets as well and being a midweek game there isn't such high interest.

We've moved from Family Stand to the centre of the Itchen. Good chance to sit over that side for a change and see Koeman and the coaches at work close up.

Might be worth double checking your booking to see if they are "Print at Home" or Uploaded onto your card.

But they do send out tickets late these days.

Can you upload to card if you move seats? I ordered ours online and only had a choice of collect or post. We had them through ages ago but then I bought them within the first few days of sale.