7th/8th November Other PL Games

lickierambert

Neville makes a great point that you would not normally hear.

Spurs have been all over Arsenal and wenger responds by taking off Cazorla and Campbell for Gibbs and flamini. Which many fans would scratch their heads at.

But it allows Arsenal to win the ball back higher up the pitch and take the game to Spurs

Certainly working

Edited by Batman

Trying to keep my eye on both games at once.

For the Liverpool ex Saints lot....

Clyne....looks OK without really doing anything spectacular.

Lovren...almost scored one goal, but for Palace's 2nd he was standing about 4 foot from the nearest Palace player.

Lallana...lots of running around and attempts at being pretty without much impact.

Trying to keep my eye on both games at once.

For the Liverpool ex Saints lot....

Lallana...lots of running around and attempts at being pretty without much impact.

Somes up Lallana for me but Poch is doing really well at Spurs much better than I thought he would do

All three Sunday results were pretty good for SFC I would have thought

Hopefully that Liverpool loss will end the Klopp w*nkathon, though that's probably too much to hope for.

Glad Spurs didn't get all three points. I'll be happy with anyone in the top four come the end of the season as long as it isn't Spurs or Liverpool.

Sign Toby and now have the best defence in the league.

Nonsense . They were **** poor defending set pieces . Giroud had 3 simple headers he should have buried. VvD and Jose would have defended better than that , poor defending cost them the game . I wouldn't swap Rose for RB and Walkers no better than Cedric .

Listening to Talksport earlier (yeah I know) and Collymore (yeah I know) was talking to a London jurno about how Poch has trimmed his squad back to a core of about fifteen players and weather as the season goes on, considering the high energy levels poch's style of football involves, Spurs could keep up the current form once injuries, suspensions and fatigue kicks in. TBF Spurs are doing well and with Chelsea's issues they will never have a better chance of top four....though I'd rather see Leicester (or even WHU) nick 4th than spurs.

TBF Spurs are doing well and with Chelsea's issues they will never have a better chance of top four....though I'd rather see Leicester (or even WHU) nick 4th than spurs.

or Saints!? Only one point behind Wham, and I think we will finish above Leicester.

Leicester top of the table after the next round of matches?

There will be a lot of pressure on them with the possibility of going top and Vardy going for scoring in 10 consecutive games. Its's the kind of situation where the smaller teams falter. It will be interesting to see how they manage.

It will be around about now that the big clubs will get together and start paying journalists to write negative stories about Leicester City to destabilise them to prevent them finishing top four. I understand that's how it works anyway. It's definitely what happened last year when they made up that pack of lies about our chief of recruitment going to Spurs. I mean, that was just nonsense.

Nonsense . They were **** poor defending set pieces . Giroud had 3 simple headers he should have buried. VvD and Jose would have defended better than that , poor defending cost them the game . I wouldn't swap Rose for RB and Walkers no better than Cedric .

I'm sorry but walker is class so quick it's a joke.

Listening to Talksport earlier (yeah I know) and Collymore (yeah I know) was talking to a London jurno about how Poch has trimmed his squad back to a core of about fifteen players and weather as the season goes on, considering the high energy levels poch's style of football involves, Spurs could keep up the current form once injuries, suspensions and fatigue kicks in. TBF Spurs are doing well and with Chelsea's issues they will never have a better chance of top four....though I'd rather see Leicester (or even WHU) nick 4th than spurs.

I'd rather anyone nick 4th than Spurs. Even Liverpool (now that Brenda's gone).

Unfortunately the bastards are currently favourites. http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-4-finish

Somes up Lallana for me but Poch is doing really well at Spurs much better than I thought he would do

All three Sunday results were pretty good for SFC I would have thought

He's done the most two important things and made Levi )give him time, he didn't panic whenthey only finished 5th again last season, and 2)get rid of Baldini. from their perspective they now shouldn't repeat the waste of the Bale money, and some of those signings are now starting to find some form.

He needs to finish top 4 this season though. With Chelsea as weak as they have been, he will have missed the boat if they don't achieve CL.

It will be around about now that the big clubs will get together and start paying journalists to write negative stories about Leicester City to destabilise them to prevent them finishing top four. I understand that's how it works anyway. It's definitely what happened last year when they made up that pack of lies about our chief of recruitment going to Spurs. I mean, that was just nonsense.

I think Spurs and Liverpool have already started making it known they want Vardy to the scumbag press

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2582393-liverpool-transfer-news-latest-on-jamie-vardy-rumours

I await Vardy's transfer request in January while spurs put in a ridiculously low bid.....

Hopefully that Liverpool loss will end the Klopp w*nkathon, though that's probably too much to hope for.

Glad Spurs didn't get all three points. I'll be happy with anyone in the top four come the end of the season as long as it isn't Spurs or Liverpool.

Even Chelsea?

Even Chelsea?

No I want Chelsea to get relegated followed by Roman Abramovich throwing a hissy fit, stripping the club of every saleable asset, then demanding immediate repayment of all his loans and then flogging the club to fans group for a £1 before they tumble through the divisions and into administration....................well one can dream

Wouldn't be surprised if 1 or 2 of the big 6 go after and start trying to unsettle Vardy and Mahrez though.

No I want Chelsea to get relegated followed by Roman Abramovich throwing a hissy fit, stripping the club of every saleable asset, then demanding immediate repayment of all his loans and then flogging the club to fans group for a £1 before they tumble through the divisions and into administration....................well one can dream

:lol: Would be amazing.

I think Spurs and Liverpool have already started making it known they want Vardy to the scumbag press

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2582393-liverpool-transfer-news-latest-on-jamie-vardy-rumours

I await Vardy's transfer request in January while spurs put in a ridiculously low bid.....

I loved the bit "The report, citing unnamed sources, suggests the Reds will join Spurs in monitoring Vardy's situation at Leicester." It would be nice to have this done to someone else other than us, although no doubt there are 2 or 3 who will be in the papers come January.

Can't see any of the CL six going for Vardy. He's 29 in January, and I can't see which of those managers would want him. Brendan, maybe, in panic-buy mode, but now he's gone I can't see the likes of Poch or Klopp or Pelligrini going for him.

It's the kind if signing that maybe West Ham, Stoke or Newcastle might pay over the odds for, but in reality I'm not sure they would actually end up paying him much more than Leicester would, especially with the new TV deal.

Can't see any of the CL six going for Vardy. He's 29 in January, and I can't see which of those managers would want him. Brendan, maybe, in panic-buy mode, but now he's gone I can't see the likes of Poch or Klopp or Pelligrini going for him.

It's the kind if signing that maybe West Ham, Stoke or Newcastle might pay over the odds for, but in reality I'm not sure they would actually end up paying him much more than Leicester would, especially with the new TV deal.

Vardy is off to real Madrid isn't he

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/25/real-madrid-identify-leicester-city-forward-jamie-vardy-as-the-perfect-january-transfer-target-report-5460652/

Real Madrid are interested in a January transfer move for Leicester City forward Jamie Vardy, according to reports in Spain.

The Spanish giants are set to enter the market for a new forward and Vardy’s form has not escaped their attention.

:D