Swansea vs Saints: Match Thread & Reaction

Hamilton Saint

Quote Originally Posted by Crab Lungs

"I know what you're saying but this constant 'all we need is a striker' is b0ll0cks. This is a tactical problem firstly and a personnel problem secondly... always has been."

Spot on. We've got a manager who hasn't got a clue how to change things tactically and a bunch of clueless backroom staff.

PUEL OUT OUT OUT !!!!!!!! - Its been ****ing obvious all season that he doesn't know what he's doing, doesn't command respect from the players or inspire them and STILL DOESN'T KNOW HIS BEST 11.

I'm sorry but as I have said before 1 goal a game and coming in on the 3rd round to ride our luck in 4 or 5 games to reach the EFL final at wembley does not make him a good manager.

He proved that by his disrespectful and inept handling of the Arsenal game where he probably destroyed the confidence and maybe careers of a couple of our youngsters and rested players (more ****ing rotation) which obviously has not worked tonight and will not work in the future.

We sign a 5 month loanee goalkeeper and a striker who cannot make the 1st team in Italy and we are supposed to be encouraged !!!!!!!

The only transfer this month should have been clueless Puel out and someone who gives a damn and can do the job in.

I am at one of my lowest points ever in 50 plus years of supporting this club and quite frankly ashamed at whats going on.

Played much better second half, a lot more positive so credit to Puel for that. Unfortunately it was too little too late.

Not good enough once again, we are desperate for a new CB and hopefully this Italian will add more creativity that we're currently lacking.

Not just Puel, players need to look at themselves as well, but it's the same story nearly every week.

Played much better second half, a lot more positive so credit to Puel for that. Unfortunately it was too little too late.

Not good enough once again, we are desperate for a new CB and hopefully this Italian will add more creativity that we're currently lacking.

Not just Puel, players need to look at themselves as well, but it's the same story nearly every week.

That is a very good and accurate post...