Swansea vs Saints: Match Thread & Reaction

Hamilton Saint

I don't think it's knee jerk. If we don't get another central defender in, I have serious concerns as to how many games we will win, we are not scoring many are we?

Is there anyone on this board who thinks we have a chance of getting anything from a game when we go behind?

Why are people so desperate to make excuses for other teams when we play well?

Anyway, I'd say, on our day, we're a very, very good team. But we have been too inconsistent this season, particularly away from home.

It's only half time, there's still 45 minutes for us to turn it around.

The job of the manager is to make it "our day" more often than not. Unfortunately for Puel, there have been more bad performances than good this year.

I don't think it's knee jerk. If we don't get another central defender in, I have serious concerns as to how many games we will win, we are not scoring many are we?

Is there anyone on this board who thinks we have a chance of getting anything from a game when we go behind?

I'm ever hopeful.

Quote of the week

Wants to sack the manager before a cupf inal.... :lol:

Would be ridiculous for us to sack him before the final (not sure this is what he was suggesting anyhow), but if he doesn't win the thing then imo his job should be in danger. A poor season

lol

They look directionless and devoid of inspiration. Which is down to the manager and backroom staff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Concise and to the point. The thing is these players actually look better than their performances show. There is a really good team here but are not playing and I cannot put finger on why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boufal on for Tadic.

Has Tadic not played well? I only started watching after about 30 mins & even then only with half an eye.

Oh. Goal. 1-1. Long

No he hasn't. TBH Tadic doesn't seem to be the same player he was at the beginning of the season ever since that welsh book broke his nose in two places.