Swansea vs Saints: Match Thread & Reaction

Hamilton Saint

We'll do well to hold onto Romeu, massive Wanyama upgrade.

Behave :lol: Wanyama has been arguably tottenhams player of the season. Awfully underrated, it's unbelievable.

Romeu has been fantastic though, and I wouldn't be surprised if a bigger team came in for him

Edited by SKD

The results are not going our way either with all bottom teams winning : /

It's called being pulled into a relegation battle. Obvious for over a month. But it doesn't matter because we're in a final

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't feel as negative as some on here. That might be because Boufal is back, and he looks great. If only we could keep hold of VVD in the summer. Quite a way into the season, and hardly seem those two on the same pitch together. base the team around those two, and bring in some extra players, we could be a very good team next season. Not going to happen though is it.

I don't feel as negative as some on here. That might be because Boufal is back, and he looks great. If only we could keep hold of VVD in the summer. Quite a way into the season, and hardly seem those two on the same pitch together. base the team around those two, and bring in some extra players, we could be a very good team next season. Not going to happen though is it.

Not once Uncle Les gets warmed up.