Swansea vs Saints: Match Thread & Reaction

Hamilton Saint

Nothing negative just a response to some on here claiming Puel want us to play boring non inventive football

At what point has anyone said that's what he wants.

No one can deny that the way we have set up this year is negative.

You are by far the worst poster on this site as you cannot listen to any argument that is different to yours.

Boufal on for Tadic.

Has Tadic not played well? I only started watching after about 30 mins & even then only with half an eye.

Oh. Goal. 1-1. Long

Not especially. But Tadic is always likely to struggle with these sorts of tactics. He does best when the opposition are on the back foot, picking out passes and crosses in behind teams. When he's on song he also beats players one on one and gets to the byline for crosses.

Our slow build up, especially when we're 1-0 down means the opposition have chance to get plenty of men behind the ball and we have to play in front of them. Because he's not blessed with pace, all Tadic seems to do is pass infield. When he does try and take someone on it's not easy as the defenders are all set, and he invariably loses it and looks like a waste of space, which he perhaps is.

Just seen 2 shots from Redmond and 1 from Davis. I think Redmond is much better when he doesn't have to think... took a long time to release Boufal and the shot was appalling, yet a few minutes later tonks one on target from 25 yards. Why oh why is Davis so bad at shooting...?!

At what point has anyone said that's what he wants.

No one can deny that the way we have set up this year is negative.

You are by far the worst poster on this site as you cannot listen to any argument that is different to yours.

I just don`t agree with yours sorry... i have my own opinion is that ok with you?