Swansea vs Saints: Match Thread & Reaction

Hamilton Saint

That should teach Saints, no excuses with this side out we're playing extremely poorly and negatively. I can excuse the poor Arsenal performance as we had a half team out and they had better quality but today Puel and the team have gone negative we have barely had a shot.

What would you have changed pre-match, out of curiousity?

Relegation form. Relegation manager.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree with 50% of that, don't think it's just Puel though. Where is Fonte's replacement? Les Reed is toast with our supporters if he doesn't turn up a CB this window.

This result plus big transfer errors would put us right in the drop mix and any more CB injuries and it could Europe, Wembley and relegation in one season

Didn't think possible to have more candidates for worst performances ever by a Saints team but there have been so many this season under this manager. We're boring and rubbish. Not a great combo

I really do. Not want puel as our manager next season

Unfortunately you will be disappointed. Getting us to a cup final will buy him an extra 6 months.

At the time, obviously I thought the win against Liverpool was fantastic, but in hindsight, looking at their recent results it really wasn't all that.

Didn't think possible to have more candidates for worst performances ever by a Saints team but there have been so many this season under this manager. We're boring and rubbish. Not a great combo

Don't be ridiculous. We're boring and not much good but worst performances *ever*? Come on