Saints V Man City Match Thread & Reaction

Heisenberg

It does at least give a great example of why video technology wouldn't necessarily work...

Maybe this is the powers that be getting ready for vid technology - non-penalties being given because he still gets the man after the ball and it "feels" like a penalty.

It does at least give a great example of why video technology wouldn't necessarily work...

It wouldn't solve everything but it would certainly work for plenty of situations. At the very least it would give accountability. If the ref, having seen the video would have changed his mind then it certainly would have worked.

On first viewing that corner looked like it went out of play before coming back in.

**** poor generally from us.

We miss Romeu desperately. Hójberg is awful.

Tadic non existent.

Forster is still an accident waiting to happen.

I think they are on holiday already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wouldn't solve everything but it would certainly work for plenty of situations. At the very least it would give accountability. If the ref, having seen the video would have changed his mind then it certainly would have worked.

True, but I can't help but feel that decision would have gone to video ref, and much like the people in the studio, they'd be jumping over themselves to give a penalty to City, whereas at the other end it would have been "inconclusive".

Puels decision to withdraw Gabbadiani for Long greeted with boos, gotta agree somewhat, chasing goals in a game where chances are at a premium, but we take off our best finisher?

Unless the manager knows more about Gabbi's fitness than the intellects in the crowd?