Saints v Sheffield Utd build-up

Shroppie

Tuned into SS Mix for our game .... Roy Keane waxing lyrical about the Liecester v Man Utd game, and now an interview with Mason Flopping Greenwood.

Checked I was on the right channel - I seem to be. When are we going to get into the Saints game? 3.30pm : "meanwhile, we have a game at St Mary's this afternoon" to the view of Roy Keane losing interest ...

1 minute ago, the saint in winchester said:

Tuned into SS Mix for our game .... Roy Keane waxing lyrical about the Liecester v Man Utd game, and now an interview with Mason Flopping Greenwood.

Checked I was on the right channel - I seem to be. When are we going to get into the Saints game? 3.30pm : "meanwhile, we have a game at St Mary's this afternoon" to the view of Roy Keane losing interest ...

All the Sky Sports channels are a simulcast of the main output until 5mins before KO of the respective games they cover.

Just now, the saint in winchester said:

I was thinking the same thing!

I’ve had a browse and all doing the same with Keane/Micah on pundit duties.

Here is hoping at 3:30 they do begin to personalise each channel! 

Let's round this off with a win. Whatever happens today though, it has been a joy to be a Saint since lockdown. Great effort by the lads and what a turn around since "that result" As much as we'd like them to, the commentators won't ever forget it though , so as a completely pointless side bet - how many times with "that result" get mentioned in the commentary today? I'm going for 3 times.  Sorry, I still find it difficult to say he actual result, but therapy is helping. 

3-1 Saints for me.

25 minutes ago, the saint in winchester said:

Were you expecting an hour long  analysis on this no interest to anyone outside the two clubs game? Lucky it’s even on a channel