Saints goal of the season

Dark Munster

I guess it depends on your preference for team goal vs individual brilliance. 

Djenepo's goal at Sheff Utd was sublime. He made someone fall over and a defender punch the air in anger. 

Redmond at Chelsea is a ridiculous team goal, slightly tarnished by the assist being made by one of their defenders but I'd still go for that.

Enjoyable to watch those again, we have scored a few bangers this season. 

Adam's for me, everything about it was perfect, a first time shot from that distance is hard at the best of times but to do it against City and having never scored before makes it extra special IMO.  Plus it highlighted our pressing and planning, winning the ball on the front foot and it was probably discussed that Ederson tends to be off his line. 

Of course every Saints goal is a classic......but actually when you watch that list back to back you realise just how many really high class goals we scored in the season just gone. As soon as we are back in St  Mary's they'll have a whole new bunch to put on the big screens before matches and at half time etc. 

My top 3 were Redmond v Palace, loved that goal.

Ings v Spurs in the league at home - such quality to flick that over Toby. 

Moussa v Sheff U for my third. Just jinxed past everyone, they couldn't get near him.

The Redmond goal v Chelsea would have been my first choice had it not taken a deflection off a Chelsea player before it got to him...that ruined the goal of the season!