Spurs - All or Nothing

whelk

Looks like next episode will have last season’s cup win against us

Quite enjoyable so far but could have done with more of Poch and his methods and team talks. Quickly turned into Mourinho show but he is good value.

Funny hearing the pre match huddle talks from Kane. Amounts to ‘ Let’s fcking win this..’ Hopefully that will be enough to inspire England to beat Germany in a World Cup semi-final.

Enjoyed this one more than the City/Leeds and Dortmund series so far, not exactly sure why as it is the Jose show as everyone calls it.

Looking forward to the Danny Rose and Christian Eriksen saga's. 

Also if anyone else enjoys a crap football watch, Ted Lasso on Apple TV is okay. 

1 hour ago, Matthew Le God said:

Jose - "Which name do I use Walker or Peters?"

Kyle - "Both"

Jose - "That is too long"

I can see why he left! 🙄😃

A professional footballer wouldn’t have left a club because a new manager wouldn’t say his full surname simon cowell facepalm GIF

Edited by Turkish

16 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

I was clearly joking 🙄

A joke from someone who doesn’t have a sense of humour? Unlikely. Better than your typo excuse last time you f*cked up but not washing sunshine 

Oops I Did It Again GIF by Britney Spears

Edited by Turkish

26 minutes ago, Turkish said:

A professional footballer wouldn’t have left a club because a new manager wouldn’t say his full surname simon cowell facepalm GIF

If that quote is verbatim, then it is highly insulting and even possibly racist. Would he have said the same to Ward Prowse?

It would be belittling to any person and an indication of underlying contempt and lack of respect. I would have been out the door as well.

Just now, Charlie Wayman said:

If that quote is verbatim, then it is highly insulting and even possibly racist. Would he have said the same to Ward Prowse?

It would be belittling to any person and an indication of underlying contempt and lack of respect. I would have been out the door as well.

It is pretty much word for word what was in the show. But I'm puzzled how you think it is in any way racist? 🤔

2 hours ago, whelk said:

Looks like next episode will have last season’s cup win against us

Quite enjoyable so far but could have done with more of Poch and his methods and team talks. Quickly turned into Mourinho show but he is good value.

Funny hearing the pre match huddle talks from Kane. Amounts to ‘ Let’s fcking win this..’ Hopefully that will be enough to inspire England to beat Germany in a World Cup semi-final.

Yeah, Kane’s prep talks are embarrassing. We had better pre match talks in my school hockey team.

43 minutes ago, Charlie Wayman said:

Jumping the gun a bit there. I think you're looking for racism where there is none which is not helping anyone.

2 minutes ago, Lets B Avenue said:

The advert on Talkshyte says " a season like no other."

They didn't win anything.

Kane got injured.

They sacked a manager mid-season.

Looks pretty well Spursy to me.

A pandemic postponing the season from March until June makes it like no other season! 😉

Edited by Matthew Le God

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

A joke from someone who doesn’t have a sense of humour? Unlikely. Better than your typo excuse last time you f*cked up but not washing sunshine 

Oops I Did It Again GIF by Britney Spears

You are so boring to be honest. The ITK stuff is like an embarrassing joke someone keeps telling because they got a laugh once and crave the attention so keep retelling the same tired joke until everyone around them is absolutely sick of it. And this strange argument, no one cares about your petty "typo" argument weeks later, grow up. Finally the joke in question was quite clearly a joke. It was a joke that had been shared widely on twitter, MLG was just regurgitating it most likely and you decided it was an opportunity to bring up a boring old argument and try to have a pop at him. Just wanted to let you know as an impartial observer, you come across as insufferable.

Edited by TWar
  • Like 8

13 minutes ago, TWar said:

You are so boring to be honest. The ITK stuff is like an embarrassing joke someone keeps telling because they got a laugh once and crave the attention so keep retelling the same tired joke until everyone around them is absolutely sick of it. And this strange argument, no one cares about your petty "typo" argument weeks later, grow up. Finally the joke in question was quite clearly a joke. It was a joke that had been shared widely on twitter, MLG was just regurgitating it most likely and you decided it was an opportunity to bring up a boring old argument and try to have a pop at him. Just wanted to let you know as an impartial observer, you come across as insufferable.

It’s the first time I’ve ever noticed you but thanks for your input. Lions don’t care about the opinions of gazelles pal.

Apologies - not sure why but I assumed this page was for the discussion of the new spurs doc.  I was obviously wrong as the previous posts can only resemble a discussion for teenage girls to bicker about previous wrong doings on a Internet forum. 

Edited by NorthLondonSFC
Typo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Barsiem said:

Mods need to resume the Kindergarten thread, or better yet start a ‘Argue about semantics with MLG’ thread....

Yep...the site has been on/off for ages and as soon as its open a little tiff resumes. Bless. 

• Like 1

On 05/09/2020 at 14:36, TWar said:

It’s tough being a travelling photocopier consumables salesman in the age of Covid so if this helps him through the day then let him have his fun.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, benjii said:

It’s tough being a travelling photocopier consumables salesman in the age of Covid so if this helps him through the day then let him have his fun.

You would not believe the market for home workers these days pal, is exploded. the deals are smaller but loads of them and much more profitable, which as we know is what matters although it’s not helping the mileage on the Mondeo LOL.

interesting that you’re another one who has said im boring and tedious in the past yet you remember something I said in jest which must have been more than 5 years ago,  yet I can’t remember stuff you said last week. 

On 05/09/2020 at 16:03, whelk said:

What do you do when you brush your teeth? Wet brush put paste on and wet again and then into mouth is my method.

Curious about other techniques out there.

I put paste on first then wet brush, put it in my mouth and press button, both saving water initially and avoiding spraying toothpaste and water around by pressing the button prior to oral insertion.....................plus being a decent chap I don't feel I have done anything to encourage Mrs JBS to clean the toilet with my toothbrush - thus removing the need for a precautionary pre paste rinse.

Hope that helps.............. back to the subject matter.

I'm going to have to take a peek on Prime just to get upto speed on this thread