Popular Things You Don’t Really Get

Lighthouse

11 minutes ago, percy windham said:

Game of thrones is shit. People say it’s got dragons and tits in it. A: dragons are not real. Get a real animal. B: most grown adults have seen a pair of tits in their lifetime. If not, the internet has more than enough. Grow up, nerds. 

This

50 minutes ago, percy windham said:

Game of thrones is shit. People say it’s got dragons and tits in it. A: dragons are not real. Get a real animal. B: most grown adults have seen a pair of tits in their lifetime. If not, the internet has more than enough. Grow up, nerds. 

Ahh you can only watch things that are real. Might limit your watch somewhat. Cockneys yelling at each other in Eastenders

1 minute ago, whelk said:

You must have watched some then to conclude it is shit?

I watched about half of one episode to see what all the fuss was about. It was a load of kids in fancy dress being attack by a load of wolves, then suddenly a dragon appeared, at that point I though I’m out. Not for me. 

52 minutes ago, Turkish said:

I watched about half of one episode to see what all the fuss was about. It was a load of kids in fancy dress being attack by a load of wolves, then suddenly a dragon appeared, at that point I though I’m out. Not for me. 

Presumably you haven't watched any of the Lord of the Rings films then.

What do you think of Star Wars ?

37 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Get used to it. When the rest of comedy gets banned for being too edgy it’ll just be him and Miranda left, making jokes about vacuums and Sunny Delight.

Unfortunately i had to endure one of his "comedy" shows a few months back when visiting relatives, it was one where he was banging on about spices in a spice cupboard, it was one of the most unfunny, pathetic attempts at humour i've ever seen,  the relatives laughed like it was the funniest thing they'd ever seen, but then they liked Friends as well so it probably was. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Unfortunately i had to endure one of his "comedy" shows a few months back when visiting relatives, it was one where he was banging on about spices in a spice cupboard, it was one of the most unfunny, pathetic attempts at humour i've ever seen,  the relatives laughed like it was the funniest thing they'd ever seen, but then they liked Friends as well so it probably was. 

they probably like Mrs Browns boys too.

22 minutes ago, trousers said:

The faux dislike of Michael McIntyre, Miranda and Mrs Brown's Boys in order to appear cool on internet forums

People who don't get how utterly crap and unfunny Michael McIntyre, Miranda, and especially Mrs Brown's Boys are.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, trousers said:

The faux dislike of Michael McIntyre, Miranda and Mrs Brown's Boys in order to appear cool on internet forums

If you wanted to appear cool on this forum you'd pretend to be a vegan, transgender, computer game playing BLM activist who knows f*ck all about football.

Edited by Turkish

36 minutes ago, trousers said:

14 minutes ago, badgerx16 said:

People who don't get how utterly crap and unfunny Michael McIntyre, Miranda, and especially Mrs Brown's Boys are.

That's very convincing faux dislike to be fair ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Fantasy Football. Noticed an upturn on here with the number of people saying "oh well, at least he's in my fantasy football team" when someone scores against us as if beating Colin from Accounts in a game is any consolation for Saints letting in a goal.