Popular Things You Don’t Really Get

Lighthouse

1 hour ago, egg said:

I like a little cheeky one say on the arse, lower back, shoulder etc, but not an arm sleeve, neck or some such. 

Nah. Not for me. Boring.

Down the arm or legs, thighs,  arse, shapely ones , nice. Mrs Duck has a couple.

You can’t tell me this isn’t hot (unfortunately, it’s not the radiant Mrs Duck) 

DAF5EE27-35A7-4512-9DC8-A2B40E0EE0AF.jpeg

1 minute ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Nah. Not for me. Boring.

Down the arm or legs, thighs,  arse, shapely ones , nice. Mrs Duck has a couple.

There's nothing offensive about that, it's arms, face, neck - somewhere prominent that I don't like - it's gotta be revealed, and not seen by all. 

5 hours ago, skintsaint said:

Star Wars films made after Return of the Jedi

I remember the days wen Return of the Jedi was the embarrassing, crappy one and we used to cringe at ewoks. It shows how bad things became that it's now one of the good ones. A franchise of eleven films so far and none of them have been great since the second one. 

16 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Nah. Not for me. Boring.

DAF5EE27-35A7-4512-9DC8-A2B40E0EE0AF.jpeg

Edited by Wes Tender

15 hours ago, View From The Top said:

Love the stuff, especially with raisins. 

My pre-ride food of choice as it is packed full of slow release carbs.

Me too. I have my porridge made with milk, and I add sultanas. As you say, fills you up until lunch time, great for cholestral reduction. 

6 hours ago, norwaysaint said:

I remember the days wen Return of the Jedi was the embarrassing, crappy one and we used to cringe at ewoks. It shows how bad things became that it's now one of the good ones. A franchise of eleven films so far and none of them have been great since the second one. 

The Mandalorian is best Star Wars production in years

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Whitey Grandad said:

Smart motorways 

why?

Are they popular, or is it just that people have to use them because the alternative is taking a bunch of clogged up A roads?

I've certainly never had a conversation with anyone where they've started going on about how good they are!

10 hours ago, skintsaint said:

Bali

Its generally a shite hole comparable with places such as Benidorm and Cancun.

Weirdly, I was reading a travel review yesterday implying the same thing. I guess I’d always though of it as far away, exotic and cultural but others have said it’s just the Ozzy Benidorm.

19 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

If they're so smart, ask them to explain Pythagoras' Theorum.

a2 + b2 = c2

pythagoras squares a^2 + b^2 = c^2

Note:

• c is the longest side of the triangle
  • a and b are the other two sides

Yours sincerely, the M23  

M23 motorway - Wikiwand

Edited by buctootim

On 21/11/2020 at 22:31, Turkish said:

Grown men playing computer games. 

A lot of the lads (and lasses) at work play Call Of Duty. Actually quite sociable especially during lockdown. 

Edited by whelk

1 minute ago, whelk said:

A lot of the lads (and lasses) play Call Of Duty. Actually quite sociable especially during lockdown. 

Yes because there is nothing weird about adults talking into headsets to each other pretending to shoot at things on their TV screens. I expect they also the type who like Game of Thrones.

Edited by Turkish

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Yes because there is nothing weird about adults talking into headsets to each other pretending to shoot at things on their TV screens. I expect they also the type who like Game of Thrones.

Yeah they are all dysfunctional not doing weights and shit and watching Gangs of London like non weird people.

Talking into headsets is quite common these days btw

43 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Just to check, you do know you're a grown man who is widely known for spending hours of his life squabbling with strangers and obsessing over other people's opinions on a football message board, right? I mean, nothing wrong with it, but, while we're on the subject of weird things adults do for entertainment...

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, norwaysaint said:

Just to check, you do know you're a grown man who is widely known for spending hours of his life squabbling with strangers and obsessing over other people's opinions on a football message board, right? I mean, nothing wrong with it, but, while we're on the subject of weird things adults do for entertainment...

As opposed to a grown man who spends a lot of time arguing about politics of a country he doesn't live in?  I mean, nothing wrong with it, but, while we're on the subject of weird things adults do for entertainment...

24 minutes ago, Turkish said:

As opposed to a grown man who spends a lot of time arguing about politics of a country he doesn't live in?  I mean, nothing wrong with it, but, while we're on the subject of weird things adults do for entertainment...

You're right, mate, it is weird for an adult to discuss international politics. Good spot. I feel foolish.