The Euro2020 Thread

Saint Garrett

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Right decision reached in about 30 seconds. No dicking about with lines, spending minutes reviewing it. Why can’t we do it like that?

Refreshing!

I’m hoping the EPL take note and fix theirs.

None of this clear and obvious bullshit because our refs are divas that don’t want to be shown up on TV.

38 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

They’re two evenly matched teams in terms of talent, it can go either way. You’re never going to convince me Eastleigh have a chance against Brazil.

If I win the euromillions I’ll arrange the game

1 hour ago, OttawaSaint said:

Wonder how much the Swiss keeper would cost...

Realizing my mistake, should have posted “we should get Sommer for about $12M” and MLG would have come here to correct me and given me his exact market value and contract status...

Edited by OttawaSaint

3 minutes ago, stknowle said:

That was never a penalty in a million years. Still, I'm thoroughly glad it was given.

It was harsh but shove a player like that then there is a good chance it’s going to be given. Silly thing to do, he’s quick but could have got his body between player and ball or shown him outside, hard to pull back a decent cross running at that pace and having to turn 90 degree plus get it past a defender 

4 minutes ago, Turkish said:

It was harsh but shove a player like that then there is a good chance it’s going to be given. Silly thing to do, he’s quick but could have got his body between player and ball or shown him outside, hard to pull back a decent cross running at that pace and having to turn 90 degree plus get it past a defender 

Basically agreed but we'd all be fuming if Redmond blistered past a defender..............on no sorry I've lost the thread of my argument.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy_D said:

Number of games where the result has been right in the balance til near the end this tournament has been ridiculous.

Superb drama and entertainment throughout. Been brilliant.