The Circle of Trust

Miltonaggro

On 02/02/2024 at 09:50, Turkish said:

Been oustanding window quick fact check

correctly called we came second in the race to sign Carvaleho 

Correctly Informed you of the decision to turn the northam into a kop with safe standing 

Correctly told you Doyle was leaving 

Correctly told you we were signind O'Brien Whitmarsh 

Correctly told you were signing Rothwell 

Brooks - called by platinum member CB Fry in December 

Alcarez called by Frannies Tache and me earlier this month 

Holgate to Sheff United 

Abu to Harrogate 

Djalo from Porto in 

Nailed it this window, looking forward to a good old knees up with the team to celebrate and recover from what has been a hectic period, remember there is a huge amount of work going on behind the scenes to bring you all this, it doesn't just start in January. Time for a well earned break. The CoT will return in the summer.

If you would like to be considered for future membership of the CoT please send your details and full list of contacts - which will be crosschecked, along with your references for previous ITKness either on this forum or others. We will start the vetting and interview process in time for the end of the season.

Regards, the CoT

4 hours ago, swannymere said:

I'm losing faith in the CoT, it's like they're making thing s up and don't actually have any insider knowledge.

YARN | These are the facts of the case, and they are undisputed. | A ...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Dman said:

For those interested, CoT had their pre-season AGM last week. VERY interesting to put it mildly. 

Lots going on behind the scenes - make of that what you will. 

News on entry to the CoT group chat will come up sortly, I would imagine. 

I'd would be interested to see the minutes of said meeting, please share.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Toussaint said:

I'd would be interested to see the minutes of said meeting, please share.

A gas bill would be more interesting to see rather than the ficticous bull this lot dream up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Would you ask BP to share the minutes of their meetings?

No, because I’m completely uninterested in that, I am, however, I’m in the thrall of the CoT, like a poor urchin gazing longingly through the window of Hamleys and things I can’t have.

Edited by Toussaint
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Toussaint said:

No, because I’m completely uninterested in that, I am, however, I’m in the thrall of the CoT, like a poor urchin gazing longingly through the window of Hamleys and things I can’t have.

You can have all those things.

You just need to be patient and pay attention to the clues.

Posted (edited)

Similar to Parish Council Planning Notices, the COT do attach our meeting minutes to the lamp post every second quarter.

Edited by CB Fry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 13/05/2024 at 15:38, Challenger said:

A gas bill would be more interesting to see rather than the ficticous bull this lot dream up.

Bet you spend hours reading your gas bill pal given the time you spend on us

Posted (edited)

Officially 16 days until we return but the 1st of June is our annual kick off where we invite several key sources to wine and snacks at a top secret location. There we analyse the upcoming transfer, review our sources and welcome our new members who were vetted during the application process. Unfortunately I will be attending by zoom this year as I have some VERY urgent business to attend to overseas. I can’t reveal just where yet…..

Obviously I can’t say too much at this stage as we are under embargo from our sources for a couple more weeks but I can tell you there are some VERY interesting things happening behind the scenes regardless of what division we are in. (Note I said division not league, make of that what you will)

Edited by Turkish
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Challenger said:

No, judging by your previous post a reality check should suffice.

there are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

10 minutes ago, Turkish said:

there are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

Which now sets it up perfectly for you to disclose which type you portray, and more importantly, why ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Which now sets it up perfectly for you to disclose which type you portray, and more importantly, why ?

i'll let the facts do my speaking for me. You can see them all on this thread. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

As I am sure you will all appreciate, the Circle Of Trust in is Level 5 lockdown as of 0900 this morning.

This is of course in recognition of the increased security risk relating to our newly elevated status, and the levels of interest widening and rising.

Please remain patient and vigilant.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Turkish said:

We have been made aware some of you are nervous that THB might do a Toby. We can say at this stage my brothers is that foxes have dens, birds have nests…

Leicester or Brighton?

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Turkish said:

We have been made aware some of you are nervous that THB might do a Toby. We can say at this stage my brothers is that foxes have dens, birds have nests…

I don't know what I should make of this.

57 minutes ago, Turkish said:

What then? I’m confused too, are you saying don’t or do be nervous?

9 minutes ago, Toussaint said:

Consider how the wild flowers grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Millwall? Cheeky sods. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Toussaint said:

My best guess is that Toby has carveries but that doesn't help solve the conundrum. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

Screenshot_2024-06-01-21-04-05-73_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Charlie Wayman said:

It's a wind up, best not to bite.

Dear Sir, No it's not, these people are inspiring and trustworthy; how dare you besmirch their bonafides. Shame on you.

• Like 2

I'm the bane of the forums, seeking eyes to delight,

With rumors so wild, they take flight in the night.

My tales are outrageous, no truth to be found,

I'm Turkish the twat, spreading nonsense around.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

I'm the bane of the forums, seeking eyes to delight,

With rumors so wild, they take flight in the night.

My tales are outrageous, no truth to be found,

I'm Turkish the twat, spreading nonsense around.

Worst. Haiku. Ever.

• Like 1

There seems to be a lot of distrust around the CoT, and also a lot of insults and anger. 

The CoT is an organisation that prides itself on taking snippets of information from inside the club that isn't meant to be public knowledge, and making it public knowledge. It is also not mandatory to (a) read it or (b) believe it. Either way, if you don't want to be party to the information given, don't read it, you can read it in the gossip columns 3 weeks later, or on the OS 3 weeks after that.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Turkish said:

Consider how the wild flowers grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.

I won't trust anyone who can't  spell....

1 hour ago, miserableoldgit said:

CoT is covering MLS, so it's correct. Their range is vast.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, miserableoldgit said:

16 minutes ago, grezz said:

CoT is covering MLS, so it's correct. Their range is vast.

Perhaps there is a clue in the spelling…….

7 hours ago, Farmer Saint said:

There seems to be a lot of distrust around the CoT, and also a lot of insults and anger. 

The CoT is an organisation that prides itself on taking snippets of information from inside the club that isn't meant to be public knowledge, and making it public knowledge. It is also not mandatory to (a) read it or (b) believe it. Either way, if you don't want to be party to the information given, don't read it, you can read it in the gossip columns 3 weeks later, or on the OS 3 weeks after that.

It’s like having our very own Fabrizio Romano, not sure how anyone could be negative about that. 

60% of the time they get it right every time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

It’s like having our very own Fabrizio Romano, not sure how anyone could be negative about that. 

60% of the time they get it right every time. 

It's not an exact science - things happen, plans change beyond our control. However, the information is always there, and ahead of time. 

• Like 1