Interested Parties in Directors Area Today

Forester

WHAT ????

You mean he had the f**king nerve to turn up today AND still sit in the directors box ??

How I hate that man..

And mcMonemy and Crouch,they both had chances but blew it,get rid of all of them with a clean sweep.

MLT should be the only old school that should be allowed in the ground.

27,000 fans should hang their heads in shame.

Its your club and you still allow these people to control matters regards a buyer.

Thank F*ck I took the kids on an outing instead.

The club and the fans derserve each other.

Administrator on radio said he has been pleased with interest so far

There is a danger of time wasters due to the interest in owning a football club so at early stage and before any discussions he is insisting interested parties prove their funds and intentions.

Lowe has told him he will not be party to any consortium.

Crouch and LMc not involved in any of the interested parties.

Excellent news,on both counts,IMO.

Administrator on radio said he has been pleased with interest so far

Lowe has told him he will not be party to any consortium.

Crouch and LMc not involved in any of the interested parties.

Surprises me that Crouch is not involved in any way though.

I didn't hear this btw, only the SSN interview uploaded by Baj this AM where he said Lowe not involved.Has this interview been given since ?

The right people in the right places count Anthony Salz as a familiar face...He might be the team leader of a very good team that the Saints will have in place soon..Hopefully.

My own opinion of course...

Anthony Salz by all reports strikes me as a well respected man. To me he seems reserved and careful of thought and respected in the city. If he can still see promise within these stricken portals then there is hope for us yet. The whole idea of a Salz, Davies etc consortium does appeal. Maybe a drunken prayer or two tonight? Asking the good Lord to guide these very souls to Save Our Saints?

I really do sadden, deeply within, to contemplate our demise.

I didn't hear this btw, only the SSN interview uploaded by Baj this AM where he said Lowe not involved.Has this interview been given since ?

it was after the game, so pretty up to date

I have to say if Guy Askham was in the Director's box this afternoon I will be very disheartened with the person who issued the invite.

My guess a friend of Mr Richards.;)

Mr Mortimore was also there....Mr Wiseman in Mr Crouch box with Mr Trant.whilst Mr Crouch in Directors....So maybe Mr Richards and Mr Crouch in a truce.

But Mr Motson? Bring back Mr Gordon...Is there any money though?

No sign of Mr Fulthorpe and Mr Cousins?

Anyone else think the pre-match rallying cry from Laurie and Leon were a bit triumphalist. Personally I'd like them all out. Leon I have some respect for, but LM doesn't bring much to the party imho.

Can anyone confirm that Laurie swapped the pictures in the boardroom pre-match. Kind of petty don't you think?

Anyone else think the pre-match rallying cry from Laurie and Leon were a bit triumphalist. Personally I'd like them all out. Leon I have some respect for, but LM doesn't bring much to the party imho.

Can anyone confirm that Laurie swapped the pictures in the boardroom pre-match. Kind of petty don't you think?

He actually put a picture of the Itchen bridge up on the wall with a hanging rope which had a picture of a train attached with a male toff hanging on to the rope for dear life..What is that all about...What sort of artist does abstract like that.:smt017

I sincerley hope he isn't,no offence to the man,i just feel that if we dont have a clean sweep that Lowe/Wilde will have the oppotunity to snipe,try one upmanship over him and make waves that could lead to instability oncemore.

Fresh start,fresh faces means no need or less chance of interference and comments from Lowe/Wilde.

All IMO.

But surely, to a degree, the TEAM is the least important part of the equation for any potential investors. Looking longer term anyone that comes in (with enough money) will change the team. The team changes from season to season. Players come and players go. We have the team that we have now because we didn`t have the money to buy a better one! An investor will look at the facilities, the infastructure and the size of the fanbase. He will know that a successful team will activate that fanbase and things will start rolling again.

For once, my old, occasional game watching fan, you and I are in total agreement.

I've not been in a while and what I saw today was total, heartless dross. Left early and glad I did, even if I missed a goal. When a poor calibre conference reject DEFENDER is brought on when we're 2 goals down - you know it's time to leave FFS.

BUT, I was impressed by the turnout, if not the result. And the singing and the way OUR CROWD have been for a long time now. Some have the audacity to criticise our crowd but, in essence, they're fabulous! Us, the fans, have been treated soooooooooooo poorly, with scorn, disrespect and served nothing but second rate rubbish for way too long. Yet, we come back, the odd moan and boo but imagine any other club reacting to what we've endured and I reckon you'd get a lot worse. Look at Newcastle! (although they're following Saints path at the mo!)

We need help, we need to be saved. We all know that. Our squad is thread bare and p*ss poor. Right footed Bradley on the LEFT, The p*ss poor left footed Smith on the RIGHT...Burley school of player utilisation!. Let's hope we get taken over/investment and bring in a new squad as the current team is just a very poor, incapable squad. Harsh, but I fell fair (look at the table!)

SOS

To be honest, I didn't hear a lot of what Leon or LM had to say because they were drowned out by the singing.

I did hear LM banging on about it being "your club" and not about personalities which is fair enough, except that it's been nothing but about personalities including himself for the last few years. They've all been having a d1ck measuring competition whilst our club has been going down the pan. Unforgiveable imo.

If what you say about the piccy in the boardroom is true, then what was he doing in there? He ain't on the board anymore, as far as I can tell, it's er, Dave Jones and the administrator :confused:

Perhaps somebody with 'photoshop' skills could edit the photo with names for those of us who are not ITK and unaware of 'whose who' or (who we are claiming to be who, as the case maybe). It might throw a little light on the subject.

Perhaps somebody with 'photoshop' skills could edit the photo with names for those of us who are not ITK and unaware of 'whose who' or (who we are claiming to be who, as the case maybe). It might throw a little light on the subject.

That would be very helpful. I keep staring at the pics but cant make out any of the people others can see.

And mcMonemy and Crouch,they both had chances but blew it,get rid of all of them with a clean sweep.

MLT should be the only old school that should be allowed in the ground.

27,000 fans should hang their heads in shame.

Its your club and you still allow these people to control matters regards a buyer.

Thank F*ck I took the kids on an outing instead.

The club and the fans derserve each other.

So at a time when the club is desperate for its fans to help out you didn't go. You are right the club and fans deserve each other...those that went did not deserve that performance though.

Still you may have plenty of occassions to take your kids out and not watch my club.

I thought both speeches were nauseating. Lawrie collecting £300,000 a year for shaking hands and Crouch for racking up our debts.A complete **** take IMO.

The one hope that I have is that Mr Saltz will be involved in the future of Saints. He is a very well respected person with very good contacts in the financial world.

The last thing that we need is a consortium of failed Saints businessmen who are supporters.

I would rather see a reputable investor that is capable of taking us back to the Prem over the next 5 years.

The one hope that I have is that Mr Saltz will be involved in the future of Saints. He is a very well respected person with very good contacts in the financial world.

The last thing that we need is a consortium of failed Saints businessmen who are supporters.

I would rather see a reputable investor that is capable of taking us back to the Prem over the next 5 years.

Agree. Whoever comes in must work to a 5-6 year plan and supporters must be patient.

Personally i would have like someone to have smashed it over Lowe`s head

so he could have left with it around his neck as a symbol of a fallen "hero"

to you mourning luvvies.

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

And to really spoil your day. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that he with all his "weedling contacts" and negotiation skills could not end up as the person who buys us for a pound from the administrator

Lowe has gone this time with his reputation in total tatters, but we wished for that once before and look what we got and where that got us

It is my firm belief that if a consortium of Askhmam, allied to any of the original board that sold the club down the river at the time of the reverse takeover, were to buy the club from the receivers, then the stadium would revert to being one third full. Yesterday showed clearly the number of absentees there were because of Lowe and the Quisling. That number of boycotters would be nothing compared to the number if that leeching parasite Askham took over.

If it becomes apparent to us that the receiver is even considering a bid from those charlatans, then it would be up to us to tell him in no uncertain terms that we will operate a mass boycott of the matches.

Do you not think that Lowe changing it in the first place was kind of petty?

It is my firm belief that if a consortium of Askhmam, allied to any of the original board that sold the club down the river at the time of the reverse takeover, were to buy the club from the receivers, then the stadium would revert to being one third full. Yesterday showed clearly the number of absentees there were because of Lowe and the Quisling. That number of boycotters would be nothing compared to the number if that leeching parasite Askham took over.

If it becomes apparent to us that the receiver is even considering a bid from those charlatans, then it would be up to us to tell him in no uncertain terms that we will operate a mass boycott of the matches.

Obvious

Logical

Morally correct

Unfortunately in administration none of those issues are key in being successful. What is key is speed, knowing how to twist regulations, negotiating skills, relationships and finally of course money.

Thick skinned egotistical aggressive Corporate Alpha Male types will succeed over the good guys every time.

(they will also fail)

But that is NOT a requirement that the Administrator needs to look at - they only look at 1) being shown to be following due legal process 2) getting their fees paid and for them to be as profitable as possible and 3) getting creditor value.

My point being the "The King is Dead Long Live the King" doesn't always work out how the subjects would like it to. (As we have seen before)

Never underestimate any idiot with an ego

For once, my old, occasional game watching fan, you and I are in total agreement.

I've not been in a while and what I saw today was total, heartless dross. Left early and glad I did, even if I missed a goal. When a poor calibre conference reject DEFENDER is brought on when we're 2 goals down - you know it's time to leave FFS.

BUT, I was impressed by the turnout, if not the result. And the singing and the way OUR CROWD have been for a long time now. Some have the audacity to criticise our crowd but, in essence, they're fabulous! Us, the fans, have been treated soooooooooooo poorly, with scorn, disrespect and served nothing but second rate rubbish for way too long. Yet, we come back, the odd moan and boo but imagine any other club reacting to what we've endured and I reckon you'd get a lot worse. Look at Newcastle! (although they're following Saints path at the mo!)

We need help, we need to be saved. We all know that. Our squad is thread bare and p*ss poor. Right footed Bradley on the LEFT, The p*ss poor left footed Smith on the RIGHT...Burley school of player utilisation!. Let's hope we get taken over/investment and bring in a new squad as the current team is just a very poor, incapable squad. Harsh, but I fell fair (look at the table!)

SOS

Thanks for the support, but you have me mixed up with someone else. I have been a ST holder since 1975 and started going to the Dell in the mid 50`s:)

Do you not think that Lowe changing it in the first place was kind of petty?

Absolutely my point. Pictures on the boardroom wall have naff all to do with what happens on the pitch, yet they took up pages of posts on here. I find the image of Laurie rushing in, puffed up and self important with a pair of plairs and a screwdriver amusing - although I am sure it didn't happen. But it is indicative...

Until this club - and that includes the fans - stops fighting amongst itself, we're destined for continued failure. Failure to respect other peoples views was/is one of Lowe's biggest failings and a lot on this board (like it or loath it) replicate him.

People (pro and anti) need to shut up and move on - hence why I didn't like the Leon and Laurie pitch parade and I don't like some of the 'na na na nah you were wrong' kind of posts on here.

Saints; the team, what happens on the pitch, is what has always been important - some seem to have forgotten that.

Edited by Alain Perrin

Absolutely my point. Pictures on the boardroom wall have naff all to do with what happens on the pitch, yet they took up pages of posts on here. I find the image of Laurie rushing in, puffed up and self important with a pair of plairs and a screwdriver amusing - although I am sure it didn't happen. But it is indicative...

Until this club - and that includes the fans - stops fighting amongst itself, we're destined for continued failure. Failure to respect other peoples views was/is one of Lowe's biggest failings and a lot on this board (like it or loath it) replicate him.

People (pro and anti) need to shut up and move on - hence why I didn't like the Leon and Laurie pitch parade and I don't like some of the 'na na na nah you were wrong' kind of posts on here.

Saints; the team, what happens on the pitch, is what has always been important - some seem to have forgotten that.

I totally agree with you here, but I didn`t find the Crouch/McMenemy thing before the game a problem. Surely they came out to give some form of rallying call after the events of last week as lovers of the Saints, not as points scoring excersises? The crowd re-action would indicate that the vast majority thought so. This is a time when all Saints supporters should pull together for the good of the club, and whilst I don`t particularly want Leon or Lawrie involved with any new regime, good on them for trying to "rally the troops" at a very important time in our clubs history.

I thought both speeches were nauseating. Lawrie collecting £300,000 a year for shaking hands and Crouch for racking up our debts.A complete **** take IMO.

LMFAO.

Moanji sinks to new depths:---):---)

I only got there for the Lawrie speech and he seemed to receivea warm round of applause and alot of support at the end of his little piece. Thought he judged it right and mentioned this was not about peronalities, but about saving the Club.

Let it go fella, let it go;)

Edited by um pahars

Heres a thought

Maybe the BBC can get Alan Sugar to set his apprentices the task of making

saints into a profitable business.

I thnik the LM story and the picture to be poppy****

mainly as he walked away from the club. If he was in their as suggested that is a very lax bit of security by the administrators.

and for that reason Alain Perrin your fired:)

as someone else said i was absolutely staggered to guy the snake their today' date=' at least rupert had the decency to stay away, although judging by the performance maybe he gave the team talk[/quote']

When Lowe was ousted previously, I said on here that as long as he had One share, he would be back to haunt us........ I got slated for my trouble

Well, he did come back, to our cost, as we now all know

But, I say again, as long as he still possesses One share, no-one can say he has gone 100%

Readers of The Times now know that Nothing was HIS fault, and the Spineless wonder on BBC South Today made the program almost a political one on behalf of the "Lowe Party"

HE AINT GONE ........... JUST LICKING HIS WOUNDS

LMFAO.

Moanji sinks to new depths:---):---)

I only got there for the Lawrie speech and he seemed to receivea warm round of applause and alot of support at the end of his little piece. Thought he judged it right and mentioned this was not about peronalities, but about saving the Club.

Let it go fella, let it go;)

Do you get text alerts for when I post ?

Why should Crouch in particular swan around St Marys yesterday as though he was some sort of conquering hero when he was responsible for most of our irresponsible borrowing ? I was half expecting the Chairman of Barclays Bank to follow Leon with a resounding fan-pandering speech about getting behind Saints as well. "post all cheques to Barclays PLC yadda yadda yadda".

Saint Richmond

Im no financial wizz kid but as a shareholder. I was under the impression that my shares are no longer valid. Im just waiting equinta to formal advise me of this. So unless the directors have a caveat in their shareholding to give them somemoney should the club go tits up. then I suspect their shares are equally worthless like mine and many others

Can the financial gurus please advise all us shareholders.

Got I have been shafted first RBS shares and now saints shares I just hope Norwich Union dosent go tits up

Saint Richmond

Im no financial wizz kid but as a shareholder. I was under the impression that my shares are no longer valid. Im just waiting equinta to formal advise me of this. So unless the directors have a caveat in their shareholding to give them somemoney should the club go tits up. then I suspect their shares are equally worthless like mine and many others

Can the financial gurus please advise all us shareholders.

Got I have been shafted first RBS shares and now saints shares I just hope Norwich Union dosent go tits up

I wonder if Fred Goodwins pals have set up a deal for Askham and co, am I being too cynical???????

Of course I do, but they have a two hour delay, but I also get a bullsht alert as well, something which you always seem to set off.

What's Poortvliet doing now and how do you reckon his stint at here will be portrayed on his CV (People sat up and noticed my achievements, notably Chris Iwelumo & some bloke who wrote my boss a letter to read out at his AGM)??

Why should Crouch in particular swan around St Marys yesterday as though he was some sort of conquering hero when he was responsible for most of our irresponsible borrowing ? I was half expecting the Chairman of Barclays Bank to follow Leon with a resounding fan-pandering speech about getting behind Saints as well. "post all cheques to Barclays PLC yadda yadda yadda".

Without getting into the whys and wherefors could you please explain how LC was responsible ? He was only Chairman for what ? 6 months last season by which time all the money had been spent.

Is it not more accurate to blame Mr Wilde and the Exec's he bought in ?