Who is Micheal Fialka,the propective new owner

saint lard

I'm not sure what to make of his interview, I think this guy will love the camera and will see alot more of him. It really dont add up. He was very careful to stay out of the limelight then he goes and does this????

WTF

In his defence to the post above, people moan that we havent heard from him, or dont know who he is, then when he comes out and speak we moan at him for being in the limelight, typical saints hey!

Im concerned theres nothing on him, hes not on the rich list and the mentioned small turnover...could we be seeing a reason why hes quiet.

Yet if he only has that turnover how did he afford the 500,000

You can get a credit report on here for £8.95 which will show who he has and currently works for. There is also a Simon Fialka in London N14 as well so looks like he may have a brother.

http://www.checksure.biz/Director/MICHAEL+FIALKA-5123514.htm

According to this both Fialka brothers own 3 directorships!

http://www.checksure.biz/live/freesearch2_results_director.asp?ssn=6185600-9759070629672573437665596&SearchID=4446962

Man U/Glazier copy situation? Borrow cash take over the club, leverage club assets (SMS) to then secure loans to pay back the personal loans, and believe you can trade the club at a non deficit........thereby not actually having to put money in personally?

There is a nasty smell.........

As long as he is rich enough to get us out of League One and maybe the Championship it doesn't matter. He will most likely sell in around 5 years to a bigger fish with us in a much better position than we are currently. We can get our Arab billionaire once Fialka gets us to the Premiership ;)

Welcome Michael :) (hopefully soon)

As long as he is rich enough to get us out of League One and maybe the Championship it doesn't matter. He will most likely sell in around 5 years to a bigger fish with us in a much better position than we are currently. We can get our Arab billionaire once Fialka gets us to the Premiership ;)

Welcome Michael :) (hopefully soon)

Thought in 5 years you will be back in the Prem?

Man U/Glazier copy situation? Borrow cash take over the club, leverage club assets (SMS) to then secure loans to pay back the personal loans, and believe you can trade the club at a non deficit........thereby not actually having to put money in personally?

There is a nasty smell.........

That only works if you buy a business that generates cash and isn't already leveraged to the hilt. Who in the right mind would lend Saints a significant wedge?

Didn't see the intervew but I'm happy to give him my support until I'm given a good reason not to.

As I said about a week ago, if it's a leveraged debt deal I'll be properly ****ed off. Otherwise, good luck to the fella, he has my support.

Saw the interview and was slightly underwhelmed. There is no a great deal of difference in media persona between him and MJ (whom everyone rather ridicules). Not sure at all that Pinnacle are going to buy this club now - hope the Swiss can put down a large wad of money asap (and not chocolate either).

Correct and that the said person is worth several hundred million quid.

exactly, his actual words were exactly - "I have in fact now entered into this "exclusivity agreement" on behalf of ONE client only. And myself, Matt and others involved are very pleased with that. Gone are the days of petty squabbles. Our one client has SUBSTANTIAL wealth - several hundred million"

hmmm, seems all was maybe not what he said, or perhaps things have changed since this original 'message to the fans'

what did he SAY on sky???

In terms of anything important, he was just rehashing what Lynam has said. Was very very focused on 'getting Le Tissier into his office and letting him get on with the job.' Also said about him and Lynam working on the 'comercial' side of the club and leaving MLT to the football.