Bucket collection for the Skates?

swannymere

In times of need i think we should ignore what's happened previously, bury the hatchet so to speak and offer the hand of friendship to our less well off fishy-friends down the road. I suggest a bucket collection before, during and after the match to scrape together some much needed funds for the blue few, hell we might raise enough to pay for the teams bus fare to and yes indeed from St.Mary's. Any other fund raising ideas?

In times of need i think we should ignore what's happened previously, bury the hatchet so to speak and offer the hand of friendship to our less well off fishy-friends down the road. I suggest a bucket collection before, during and after the match to scrape together some much needed funds for the blue few, hell we might raise enough to pay for the teams bus fare to and yes indeed from St.Mary's. Any other fund raising ideas?

I was thinking of having a whip round to fly a plane over the stadium on the 13th with a banner saying "Bye bye pompey, pompey bye bye".

I think this will show that when it comes to **** taking we have more class and more style.

I was thinking of having a whip round to fly a plane over the stadium on the 13th with a banner saying "Bye bye pompey, pompey bye bye".

I think this will show that when it comes to **** taking we have more class and more style.

yeah i'm sure that will be hilarious while they are beating us comfortably with their superior team.

they are still bringing players in

and how many have actually left?

I fear it would be throwing money away........ a bit like the contributions we all made when Saints were in admin. A horrible reality when everyone was trying to do their best to do what was right; but did our donations then really help our club?

Personally I hope they survive somehow as life really would never be the same without them. We need them like City need United, like Liverpool need Everton, like Rangers need Celtic, etc

I fear it would be throwing money away........ a bit like the contributions we all made when Saints were in admin. A horrible reality when everyone was trying to do their best to do what was right; but did our donations then really help our club?

Personally I hope they survive somehow as life really would never be the same without them. We need them like City need United, like Liverpool need Everton, like Rangers need Celtic, etc

I do agree but after their finest have been to SMS in a few weeks time I suspect we may feel differently

In times of need i think we should ignore what's happened previously, bury the hatchet so to speak and offer the hand of friendship to our less well off fishy-friends down the road.

Sorry, I have no spare buckets to donate. I would have thought money would be more useful to them.

whip round raising prob £1,000 at most won't really help a debt of £60 million

would be good as a ****take though, if we could raise about £40 and give it to them with one of those novelty cheques

I very rarely LOL on here but this is the exception to the rule . The sight of a huge cardboard cheque being presented to PFC from Saints fans to the value of £1.46 would be absurdly funny - lets do it . :D

would you let me s##t in it?

hope this helps

uts