Squarehead Competition

dubai_phil

OK time for it's own thread. Jos's Squarehead has now done a TV interview.

You need to be a bit of a Twit to be able to follow all the links but start with @stief87 or @joshooiveld20

Rchap04 Richard chaplow

@joshooiveld20 nice to have the creator of the #squarehead in your picture aswell! Nice touch #sloth

stief87 Steve De Ridder

#squareheadcompetition is GROWING!!! Interview for the website!! @joshooiveld20 http://yfrog.com/oevcoxpj

vcoxp.jpg

Hmm a Squarehead Away day looms

:lol: Fair play to Jos, seems to have a good sense of humour and an ability to take stick and laugh at it.

Anooying thing is Future Mrs D_P has now seen this and my plans to go last minute shopping tomorrow now seem to have included locating a cardboard box FFS

I only know one Dutch accent word

I like that our players are mentalists.

Yes, this is a good thing! really good to see a bunch of decent lads at the club, compare our lot to the likes of McGoldrick/Fuller/Jones/Rasiak and the attitudes towards the club and city and we have seriously improved our team spirit.

It seems that since Cortese came in to the building and Nigel drove the bus into town our recruitment policy has been stepped up considerably. Some of our potential player deals fall through over money but some are failing the interview process (Fontaine?)... players and managers seem to move so quickly purely on reputation these days so it is great we look for good honest characters who have a sense of humour to boot!

It keeps a happy fanbase too IMO as we can see the spirit and its great to see and its great to support Nigels 'honest group of hardworking players, playing together as one'

Are us simpleton supporters allowed to enter the squarehead competition too?

I have some decent boxes and a black marker - im ready to roll and im in it to win (a prize?)

It's primarily for the fans. It was started as banter by Chaplow and then Hooiveld picked up and made it into a competition. You don't need to be signed up to Twitter to follow the search for the competition hashtag to see the many wonderful entries - loads of great ones! :)

http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23squareheadcompetition

Player/fan-interaction at it's very finest and initiated from the bottom up - cool!

Gold Star on top of the Christmas Tree for the Cat!!

Outside Nottarf Krap Saints shirt and a Squarehead.................. Priceless

I wish it was me! Sadly it's just a picture I saw on twitter. There's been some brilliant entries to this though and despite the fact I'm not one for away day themes I do agree with Crazy Diamond that it would be funny if people turned up at a game with them. Presumably some may bring them to the Palace game on Monday.