INGS a possibility?

thorpie the sinner

Just for the Period of the transfer window, is it possible to have a GUAN/KBILLY stand alone thread? I think they are genuinely in the thick of things and it is good to read the info! Only thing is I can't always find their posts as they only have 3 a day. As it doesn't get saturated with the crap, it would save a lot of scrolling!

Just for the Period of the transfer window, is it possible to have a GUAN/KBILLY stand alone thread? I think they are genuinely in the thick of things and it is good to read the info! Only thing is I can't always find their posts as they only have 3 a day. As it doesn't get saturated with the crap, it would save a lot of scrolling!

That is a good idea.

can I just clarify I was trying to find a smiling red animal to ask Guan about developments in the red panda story. Only after I posted it did I realise that the poor fox had burnt his nose so I felt bad and tried to delete it but didn't know how! It just didn't seem right, but then I looked again and maybe the fox was happy because he had been given fox drugs to make the pain go away hence the smile! Anyway to cut a long story short, I posted, tried to unpost, cocked it up, and find myself in this embarrassing situation! Guan hasn't replied anyway and I am still none the wiser as to whether the red panda is joining us!

can I just clarify I was trying to find a smiling red animal to ask Guan about developments in the red panda story. Only after I posted it did I realise that the poor fox had burnt his nose!

Oho! Nice try Matie but we see through it. Clearly you've let the truth slip here; Danny Fox didn't like the way he was treated at saints and got burned by them, consequently he's spoken with Ings and the burnley board and hospitalised the deal. Great nice one Les. Kat out!

Oho! Nice try Matie but we see through it. Clearly you've let the truth slip here; Danny Fox didn't like the way he was treated at saints and got burned by them, consequently he's spoken with Ings and the burnley board and hospitalised the deal. Great nice one Les. Kat out!

red_panda_eating_bamboo_wolong_china_puzzle.jpg?height=225&width=225

Its a puzzle.

I did use that but couldn't see delete! so I edited it so link couldn't be used, but I reckoned without the sleuths on here! I am 45 and not very technical minded, my 8 year old daughter face palmed me as well!!

Can't delete posts, just edit, remove everything and put ... (three fullstops) as 3 is the minimum characters, it's what most people do.

I did use that but couldn't see delete! so I edited it so link couldn't be used, but I reckoned without the sleuths on here! I am 45 and not very technical minded, my 8 year old daughter face palmed me as well!!

You know that delete button on your keyboard...... ;)

can I just clarify I was trying to find a smiling red animal to ask Guan about developments in the red panda story. Only after I posted it did I realise that the poor fox had burnt his nose so I felt bad and tried to delete it but didn't know how! It just didn't seem right, but then I looked again and maybe the fox was happy because he had been given fox drugs to make the pain go away hence the smile! Anyway to cut a long story short, I posted, tried to unpost, cocked it up, and find myself in this embarrassing situation! Guan hasn't replied anyway and I am still none the wiser as to whether the red panda is joining us!

Entertaining post, thanks :lol:

Ings stuff a bit tiresome and he wouldnt fit into the starting XI shape anyway, with Pelle bound to start up front.

Ings a striker rather than Jay Rod type who plays wide too.

You must be a troll, Koeman doesn't just play 4-3-3. He plays 2 strikers in his 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 depending on how you look at it.

I've also seen him drop in with the wingers behind the front man many times, easily adaptable player who could play in the 3 behind the front man also IMO

You must be a troll, Koeman doesn't just play 4-3-3. He plays 2 strikers in his 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 depending on how you look at it.

I've also seen him drop in with the wingers behind the front man many times, easily adaptable player who could play in the 3 behind the front man also IMO

No way with our CB quality and depth that we will be playing three of them! Barely have two that available who are good enough :)

No troll but Ings looks like a striker to me, good finisher and good running in behind. Not someone who will do their best work out wide or chasing back to their own goal. Could still be a decent addition though.

Edited by Saint Charlie

No way with our CB quality and depth that we will be playing three of them! Barely have two that available who are good enough :)

No troll but Ings looks like a striker to me, good finisher and good running in behind. Not someone who will do their best work out wide or chasing back to their own goal. Could still be a decent addition though.

I don't think Yoshida is as bad as eveyone makes out and he might be better in a back 3. He's definitely comfortable on the ball and suits our style of play, Lovren goes and another will come in, so it will be cool. Trust :D

I don't think Yoshida is as bad as eveyone makes out and he might be better in a back 3. He's definitely comfortable on the ball and suits our style of play, Lovren goes and another will come in, so it will be cool. Trust :D

I agree. He is better in the air than many, but he does make more mistakes than Fonte and Lovren put together. Still I would rather him in the back line than Jos, but who knows, maybe Jos's hero can get the best out of him. Stranger things have happened.

Because you asked so.... nicely?

Ings move is currently stalled, but we (the club i mean. Not me literally. I mean, sometimes friends and family will ask how saints performed over the weekend, and i will say "We won". They will immediately become apoplectic and throw my own boots at me (which, truth be told, I am too big for), and ask what the hell I am thinking, claiming to be some semi-demi player-cum-club representative, waggling my juicy morsels to all and sundry. I then explain that i am incorporating the individual strata the (fanbase, players, and board) in my description of the club as a collective. They then smile and agree it was obvious, as we bite off a foxes nose) are still positive.

The reason i asked for SW to give the board 2 weeks was very simple. On the day that I asked for a week, there were many on here saying we had gifted Tadic to Everton, and missed the boat on Pelle. Because i was still hearing positive noises, I thought we would still bring them to the club. A week later, both had signed, and Koeman's first press conference had calmed and impressed many.

I believe that in 2 weeks, we will have made some good signings, sold Lovren for an superb profit, and hopefully Morgan will be impressed enough by our new recruits to stick around.

Keep the faith. :)

Because you asked so.... nicely?

Ings move is currently stalled, but we (the club i mean. Not me literally. I mean, sometimes friends and family will ask how saints performed over the weekend, and i will say "We won". They will immediately become apoplectic and throw my own boots at me (which, truth be told, I am too big for), and ask what the hell I am thinking, claiming to be some semi-demi player-cum-club representative, waggling my juicy morsels to all and sundry. I then explain that i am incorporating the individual strata the (fanbase, players, and board) in my description of the club as a collective. They then smile and agree it was obvious, as we bite off a foxes nose) are still positive.

The reason i asked for SW to give the board 2 weeks was very simple. On the day that I asked for a week, there were many on here saying we had gifted Tadic to Everton, and missed the boat on Pelle. Because i was still hearing positive noises, I thought we would still bring them to the club. A week later, both had signed, and Koeman's first press conference had calmed and impressed many.

I believe that in 2 weeks, we will have made some good signings, sold Lovren for an superb profit, and hopefully Morgan will be impressed enough by our new recruits to stick around.

Keep the faith. :)

I certainly shall be keeping the faith, many thanks! Sounded just like me talking lol