Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 501 to 550 of 593

Thread: Mass "Ignore the trolls" experiment.

  1. #501

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    West Derby, Liverpool
    Posts
    14,279
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow_Saint View Post
    Almost 11 pages and 50 posts of Pap "not caring either way"

    Cute
    Cuter.

    Last edited by pap; 07-05-2014 at 06:26 PM.

  2. #502

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Free hugs for all
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post

    I love this

  3. #503

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Free hugs for all
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Surprised it lasted this long.

  4. #504

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In the basement, mixing up the medicine...
    Posts
    2,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KelvinsRightGlove View Post
    Surprised it lasted this long.
    I'm more surprised it's in the Lounge and not TMS.

  5. #505

    Default

    Yeah, there must be a blockage or something with the flush system. SG needs to get someone on this right away otherwise you loungers will get covered in mainboard **** like we Muppets do.

  6. #506

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    papsweb
    Posts
    11,579
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    it is a lot easier to ignore trolls in lounge so i can see why it's moved here, but tbh motoring forum would be even more effective

  7. #507

    Default

    They couldn’t decide between motoring forum and lounge so they did a Clarkson and toe-ended it into here.

  8. Default

    Obviously to spare all the trolls blushes, wouldn't want them being shown up by non-trolls on the main mong board.

    Glasgow, Barry, Turkish....you took one hell of a beating!!!

  9. #509

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    29,451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OttawaSaint View Post
    Obviously to spare all the trolls blushes, wouldn't want them being shown up by non-trolls on the main mong board.

    Glasgow, Barry, Turkish....you took one hell of a beating!!!
    Not really. I'm still waiting for all you lot who were accusing me of all sorts and calling me a c*nt, a nasty piece of work etc 4 days ago to come up with some evidence as requested. if having foul mouthed melt downs, name calling and abusing and accusing people without backing it up is giving someone a hell of beating then here you go.

    You're a liar, a c*nt, you talk a lot of sh*t, you're a nasty piece of work with an agenda! you've ruined this forum! I hate you! you smell of poo! your missus is a slag and you dress up as a women, you live in bedsit and have no life you troll.

    There you go. An unprovoked, unproven tirade of abuse, you've just taken 'a hell of a beating' too. 1-1. Easy this isn't it.
    Last edited by Turkish; 09-05-2014 at 06:47 AM.

  10. #510

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    4,538

    Default

    FWIW Turks, I don't consider you a troll.
    At least you understand football.
    But then I suppose compared to BS and GS, that's not saying much.

  11. #511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OttawaSaint View Post
    Obviously to spare all the trolls blushes, wouldn't want them being shown up by non-trolls on the main mong board.

    Glasgow, Barry, Turkish....you took one hell of a beating!!!
    Well, Wes Tender and his peoples army who are going to rise up and maybe might possibly could one day withhold five whole English pounds from the forum, but only after the likes of me and my "bum-chums" (Wes Tender's non-troll despicable little phrase) are run out of town.

    It's been a triumph for them and no mistake. I mean, I've not posted since.

  12. #512

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    West Derby, Liverpool
    Posts
    14,279
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Mayflies have better life expectancy than some of GS's threads.

    http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthrea...y#.U2zFsfldXcg

  13. #513

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    West Derby, Liverpool
    Posts
    14,279
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    BS too.

    http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthrea...s#.U2zGUfldXcg

    The mods are on it.

    Rejoice

  14. #514

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    8,050

    Default

    All that will happen Pap is people will agree with each other and get bored, its busier than ever when me and GS are on, thems the facts. Like it or not the happier ones will come back into the fold, they have denied themselves debate. They are always welcome.

  15. #515

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    5 metres outside the detailed bit on Google Earth
    Posts
    3,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Sanchez View Post
    All that will happen Pap is people will agree with each other and get bored, its busier than ever when me and GS are on, thems the facts. Like it or not the happier ones will come back into the fold, they have denied themselves debate. They are always welcome.

  16. #516

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    4,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norwaysaint View Post

  17. #517

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    8,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OttawaSaint View Post
    Obviously to spare all the trolls blushes, wouldn't want them being shown up by non-trolls on the main mong board.

    Glasgow, Barry, Turkish....you took one hell of a beating!!!
    Are you on detox from meth or something? Don't use words like you used in the last post as well, it only embarrasses you.

  18. #518

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    8,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norwaysaint View Post
    What a pearler, quiet day in Norway?

  19. #519

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    4,538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Sanchez View Post
    Are you on detox from meth or something? Don't use words like you used in the last post as well, it only embarrasses you.
    More drug references Baz?
    Do you have a problem?

  20. #520

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    West Derby, Liverpool
    Posts
    14,279
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Sanchez View Post
    All that will happen Pap is people will agree with each other and get bored, its busier than ever when me and GS are on, thems the facts. Like it or not the happier ones will come back into the fold, they have denied themselves debate. They are always welcome.
    Nah, all that'll happen is that people will debate stuff in fewer threads, and we'll have far less of this "ooh, I've got my own thread" vanity shít from you and GS.

    Good work today though. I didn't expect to see such a vivid depiction of a pair of plums, so I appreciate the efforts.

  21. #521

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    8,050

    Default

    Vanity? Ha ha no I think not, you were the one who was saying that this is real life to me with your partner to your left disagreeing with you, its not its parody and people getting all het up about "Adam" why do they call him by his first name when they do not know him leaving is as laughable as it is said, I believe he will go and good luck to the lad.

  22. #522

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    West Derby, Liverpool
    Posts
    14,279
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Sanchez View Post
    Vanity? Ha ha no I think not, you were the one who was saying that this is real life to me with your partner to your left disagreeing with you, its not its parody and people getting all het up about "Adam" why do they call him by his first name when they do not know him leaving is as laughable as it is said, I believe he will go and good luck to the lad.
    Join an imaginary clown's forum.

    Seems to be in line with your expectations and skillset.

  23. #523

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    SWF Myth Busting
    Posts
    19,397
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Barry didnt you meet up with Pap? He seems obsessed with you since then....?

    You clearly made an impression on him

  24. #524

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    8,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow_Saint View Post
    Barry didnt you meet up with Pap? He seems obsessed with you since then....?

    You clearly made an impression on him

    I know, he is pleasant enough in real life but he seems to take life far too seriously, I come to this conclusion as he tries not to.

  25. #525

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    West Derby, Liverpool
    Posts
    14,279
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow_Saint View Post
    Barry didnt you meet up with Pap? He seems obsessed with you since then....?

    You clearly made an impression on him
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Sanchez View Post
    I know, he is pleasant enough in real life but he seems to take life far too seriously, I come to this conclusion as he tries not to.
    Boys, I know you both use this place as a cum-dump for all the mess you manage to coax out of the top of your heads, but not everyone does.

  26. #526

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    8,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    Boys, I know you both use this place as a cum-dump for all the mess you manage to coax out of the top of your heads, but not everyone does.
    It may have taken a while but your laid back approach as I have always said is a guise, no shame in that at all mind, its a shame you have to be someone you are not though. Your posts are overwhelmed by scepticism and doubt, that's a good thing not a bad thing.

  27. #527

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    West Derby, Liverpool
    Posts
    14,279
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Sanchez View Post
    It may have taken a while but your laid back approach as I have always said is a guise, no shame in that at all mind, its a shame you have to be someone you are not though. Your posts are overwhelmed by scepticism and doubt, that's a good thing not a bad thing.
    Just stop typing.

  28. #528

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    8,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    Just stop typing.
    Barry 21 - Young Pap 0

  29. #529

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    West Derby, Liverpool
    Posts
    14,279
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Sanchez View Post
    Barry 21 - Young Pap 0
    I bet you laugh at your own jokes as well.

    Get a job, mush.

  30. #530

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    SWF Myth Busting
    Posts
    19,397
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    115 posts of Pap "not caring either way"

  31. #531

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    West Derby, Liverpool
    Posts
    14,279
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow_Saint View Post
    115 posts of Pap "not caring either way"
    More like 115 posts of me taking the merry píss out of you

    With different points, too

    x

  32. #532

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    8,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    I bet you laugh at your own jokes as well.

    Get a job, mush.
    Pap just chill, you don't care nudge nudge, how can you be working and not me (I am not at the moment but I do on occasion), that's not right or fair and it goes against your right on attitude, stay groovy kidda.

  33. #533

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    8,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glasgow_Saint View Post
    115 posts of Pap "not caring either way"
    A tad hypocritical ones feels but then again I don't care......................

  34. #534

    Default

    56 posts in one day from Bazza.... and the evening is still young. Plenty of time for more from him. I don't think that any of them have offered a constructive thoughtful contribution to the forum.

    Perhaps the mods could limit the number of posts each day and save us from his tedium.

    If only he could get a job . Woudn't the world be a better place?

  35. #535

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Exiled in East Anglia
    Posts
    3,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamesaint View Post
    56 posts in one day from Bazza.... and the evening is still young. Plenty of time for more from him. I don't think that any of them have offered a constructive thoughtful contribution to the forum.

    Perhaps the mods could limit the number of posts each day and save us from his tedium.

    If only he could get a job . Woudn't the world be a better place?
    Are there such things as professional trolls? Wouldn't one need to be literate? Nah, Benefits Street it will remain for the skate...

  36. #536

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    West Derby, Liverpool
    Posts
    14,279
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    World's funniest joke finally translated.

    Watch for at least 30 seconds. This is On Topic

    Last edited by pap; 10-05-2014 at 09:34 AM.

  37. #537

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    8,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamesaint View Post
    56 posts in one day from Bazza.... and the evening is still young. Plenty of time for more from him. I don't think that any of them have offered a constructive thoughtful contribution to the forum.

    Perhaps the mods could limit the number of posts each day and save us from his tedium.

    If only he could get a job . Woudn't the world be a better place?
    You need to get a job if you counting my posts.

  38. #538

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,151
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Sanchez View Post
    Pap just chill, you don't care nudge nudge, how can you be working and not me (I am not at the moment but I do on occasion), that's not right or fair and it goes against your right on attitude, stay groovy kidda.
    http://m.jobs.mcdonalds.co.uk/list?s...ry=crew+member

  39. #539

    Default

    This should be 50% easier now

  40. #540

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    4,359
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CB Saint View Post
    This should be 50% easier now
    1 down, more to go!

  41. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    Not really. I'm still waiting for all you lot who were accusing me of all sorts and calling me a c*nt, a nasty piece of work etc 4 days ago to come up with some evidence as requested. if having foul mouthed melt downs, name calling and abusing and accusing people without backing it up is giving someone a hell of beating then here you go.

    You're a liar, a c*nt, you talk a lot of sh*t, you're a nasty piece of work with an agenda! you've ruined this forum! I hate you! you smell of poo! your missus is a slag and you dress up as a women, you live in bedsit and have no life you troll.

    There you go. An unprovoked, unproven tirade of abuse, you've just taken 'a hell of a beating' too. 1-1. Easy this isn't it.
    Lol, this trolling lark is fun. Take a breath man, you are embarrassing yourself with temper tantrums like this, it's just a mong board no need to get your panties in a twist. Lolololol

  42. #542

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind you. Now, stop touching that.
    Posts
    13,107
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    For all these false claims about expressing unpopular alternative opinions, Baz gets banned for a blatant lie in a WUM attempt. It says it all really. I get no pleasure in seeing people banned. I'd rather see WUMs become more moderate. Good call though, mods, he was never going to self-moderate.
    Last edited by Ohio Saint; 12-05-2014 at 06:34 AM.

  43. #543

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    28,335

    Default

    Oh dear. What did he do ??

  44. #544

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind you. Now, stop touching that.
    Posts
    13,107
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alpine_saint View Post
    Oh dear. What did he do ??
    Nothing that you have ever done Alps. You are not a troll or a WUM, you are just an extreme pessimist. You express those GENUINE alternative views. Nothing wrong with that!

  45. #545

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Exiled in East Anglia
    Posts
    3,484

    Default

    A pleasanter atmosphere on the site already...

    Credit where due to the moderators

  46. #546

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,025
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I would say i'd miss Barry but i'd be completely lying

    Site will be a lot better off without him. Skate WUM. Well done mods (finally)

  47. #547

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    28,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmoe View Post
    I would say i'd miss Barry but i'd be completely lying

    Site will be a lot better off without him. Skate WUM. Well done mods (finally)
    Is there any evidence out there that he is a skate ?

  48. #548

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Free hugs for all
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alpine_saint View Post
    Is there any evidence out there that he is a skate ?
    Did you ever read any of his posts?

  49. #549

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    28,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KelvinsRightGlove View Post
    Did you ever read any of his posts?
    OK, so the answer is no, then.

  50. #550

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kings Worthy
    Posts
    20,194
    Blog Entries
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alpine_saint View Post
    Is there any evidence out there that he is a skate ?
    No, but there was clear evidence that the guy was a total idiot.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •