• Wanyama
    • Davis
    • Tadic
    • Mané
    • Pellè
    • Ward-Prowse
    • Rodriguez
    • Yoshida

Absolutely superb performance. Our counter attacking was sublime. Pelle, VVD and Mane were absolutely brilliant.

As for Mourinho it's clear he's lost the dressing room. As soon as he scapegoated the medical staff you can see it got to the backroom staff, the coaches, the players etc. etc. I've never seen a Chelsea side with such low confidence.

Mourinho will be gone this month IMO

It wouldn't amaze me to see him gone by Monday.

Plus, what a result!! I'm stuck in a Spanish supermarket with the mrs, she's complaining about the yell I let out when the third went in.

Where does that leave us in the table?

More importantly, the last time we won from a goal down was West Ham away (Aug 2014), and before that, the AV home game in 2012!

Absolutely brilliant!

Great character and I love the Saints- regret not buying a ticket for this one when I had the chance :(

Guardian text commentary signed off with:

"John Terry walks off with his head in his hands. But this isn’t just about crisis-club Chelsea; it’s about Southampton too. And they were simply magnificent. Utterly dominant for the final 60 minutes of the match, they scored three and could have had two penalties."

That'll do it for me.

Guardian text commentary signed off with:

"John Terry walks off with his head in his hands. But this isn’t just about crisis-club Chelsea; it’s about Southampton too. And they were simply magnificent. Utterly dominant for the final 60 minutes of the match, they scored three and could have had two penalties."

That'll do it for me.

On the beeb "The headlines will focus on the escalating crisis at Chelsea. But this should not distract from a superb display from Southampton, who came from behind and deservedly won."

Mourhino blaming the ref...is he for real?

Definition of a psychopath:

noun

a person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience, etc.

What do you think?

What. A. Result.

First time a Jose team has conceded three at Stamford Bridge!

What about the four goals Bradford put past them last season?

An incredible amazing performance from Saints. Rarely seen a better performance by a Saints team, who truly played for one another. Davis ran himself into the ground and actually played the entire game. Has to be his best ever game for the club.

The ref was appalling but guess he was told of his abominal errors at half time as he definitely gave Saints better decisions.

Only negative comment I have is about Romeu who is far too slow and his tackling is atrocious. He puts us under constant threat of ending up with 10 men.

totally in denial - or he is a psychopath

He is actually making himself look ridiculous, everyone knows what he's going to say when they don't win.

Never gives the other team any credit.

Is there anybody left that takes him seriously? He's turned into a pathetic parody of himself.

oh, he's a c**t too :lol:

totally in denial - or he is a psychopath

Sociopath. It's the art of him genuinely believing his own crap, whilst being completely oblivious to the fact that no one believes him.

He's clearly lost the dressing room

What about the four goals Bradford put past them last season?

An incredible amazing performance from Saints. Rarely seen a better performance by a Saints team, who truly played for one another. Davis ran himself into the ground and actually played the entire game. Has to be his best ever game for the club.

The ref was appalling but guess he was told of his abominal errors at half time as he definitely gave Saints better decisions.

Only negative comment I have is about Romeu who is far too slow and his tackling is atrocious. He puts us under constant threat of ending up with 10 men.

Huh, good point!

Guess the stat I saw was just talking about the Premier League.