Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 190

Thread: Cabbage Face Transfer News

  1. #51

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Was NI now Shropshire..!
    Posts
    8,122

    Default

    Shread Head ITK, FFS whatever next? Photos from Kenya?

    Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

  2. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    Think this thread needs deleting really. People canít quite grasp the concept of what Iím doing. Iíll keep any rumours to myself.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh...I think we can....

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  3. #53

    Default Cabbage Face Transfer News

    Quote Originally Posted by miserableoldgit View Post
    Don't see much hate toward Guan or KBS....

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Strange isnít it, considering g confirmed the Macca rumour also. But whatever, people just donít like me cos Iím probably the funniest poster on here.

    Delete thread now. Me no start it anyway.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #54

    Default

    Is the Carsten Jancker deal still being ratified?

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miserableoldgit View Post
    Don't see much hate toward Guan or KBS....
    That's true... But I still feel Cabbage is ITK.

    For example the Macca deal, Samatta, Drinkwater and of course Shaqiri info.

    Plus he knew the opening day fixtures

    https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthre...s#.XEZLzqSnyaM

    He's either very good at guessing stuff or he's ITK

  6. #56

    Default Cabbage Face Transfer News

    Someoneís desperate to see me banned. Anyway I didnt start this thread, I used to pass on info, but wonít anymore.

    Seems this isnít the place for Southampton Fc info so Iíll post them elsewhere. Enjoy arguing about JWP key passes per game. Good night.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Default

    Boo! Moving this to the Muppet show is total disrespect to ITK Cabbage.

    Shaqiri - check
    Macca - check
    Drinkwater - check
    Lookman - check
    Miguel Almirůn - check
    Samatta - check
    Opening day fixtures - check
    Lemina - check

    What more does old Cabbage have to do to prove he's ITK FFS

  8. #58

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Amesbury
    Posts
    13,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    Iím clearly behind on my WUM vs ITK standings. I thought Cabbage Face and Heisenberg were the same person.
    Nah! one is much more of a bell end than the other..... Glasgow is nothing more than a troll whereas Cabbage is just full mischief and quite funny at times

  9. #59

    Default

    Thanks for moving this, the level of abuse I received was unsettling. From now on I won't be posting any info.

    I'll stick to talking about the games and players.

  10. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Boo! Moving this to the Muppet show is total disrespect to ITK Cabbage.

    Shaqiri - check
    Macca - check
    Drinkwater - check
    Lookman - check
    Miguel Almirůn - check
    Samatta - check
    Opening day fixtures - check
    Lemina - check

    What more does old Cabbage have to do to prove he's ITK FFS
    Stalker. What fake odd's you got for us this weekend boss?

    Another one who doesn't grasp "rumours"

  11. Default

    Another top ITK bites the dust.

    So sad.

    Had 5/1 on the Cabbage boy being a genuine ITK

    Look forward to the Always_sfc and Cabbage boy friendship blossoming lol

  12. #62

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    South Manchester
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Whilst CF may not be ITK I wholeheartedly agree he must have a source who is ITK. The facts speak for themselves as no other scenario makes sense

    1) He is not a Saints fan and is an internet troll - Can't believe this is true, as no-one can really that be sad to post nearly 6k times on a message board (often talking to himself) about a team he doesn't support
    2) He is a Saints fan and is making stuff up - Again not a logical answer, what idiot would take enjoyment from consistently making stuff up. The odd bit of banter is fair enough but the CF level, if not true is again pathetic

    Therefore he must be legitimate - its clearly not his fault that his [I]source[I] occasionally/often gets it wrong

  13. #63

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Amesbury
    Posts
    13,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Another top ITK bites the dust.

    So sad.

    Had 5/1 on the Cabbage boy being a genuine ITK

    Look forward to the Always_sfc and Cabbage boy friendship blossoming lol
    Thought you had me on ignore..... More lies

  14. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John D View Post
    Whilst CF may not be ITK I wholeheartedly agree he must have a source who is ITK. The facts speak for themselves as no other scenario makes sense

    1) He is not a Saints fan and is an internet troll - Can't believe this is true, as no-one can really that be sad to post nearly 6k times on a message board (often talking to himself) about a team he doesn't support
    2) He is a Saints fan and is making stuff up - Again not a logical answer, what idiot would take enjoyment from consistently making stuff up. The odd bit of banter is fair enough but the CF level, if not true is again pathetic

    Therefore he must be legitimate - its clearly not his fault that his [I]source[I] occasionally/often gets it wrong
    I'd say im option 3

  15. #65

    Default

    Now despite my username I do like my comedy and enjoy a good laugh, but am trying to remember the times when CF (and the other "characters" in this soap opera) were actually funny....Oh yes, I remember now....NEVER!
    Quote Originally Posted by ALWAYS_SFC View Post
    Nah! one is much more of a bell end than the other..... Glasgow is nothing more than a troll whereas Cabbage is just full mischief and quite funny at times

  16. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miserableoldgit View Post
    Now despite my username I do like my comedy and enjoy a good laugh, but am trying to remember the times when CF (and the other "characters" in this soap opera) were actually funny....Oh yes, I remember now....NEVER!
    Isn't that the beauty of humour, different people find different things funny.

    I expect you love nothing more than sitting down to a nice episode of Mrs Browns Boys or Miranda. #mess

  17. #67

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    18,811
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    Isn't that the beauty of humour, different people find different things funny.

    I expect you love nothing more than sitting down to a nice episode of Mrs Browns Boys or Miranda. #mess
    That told him.


  18. #68

    Default

    Just like everything else you write, you have got that completely wrong #completemess
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    Isn't that the beauty of humour, different people find different things funny.

    I expect you love nothing more than sitting down to a nice episode of Mrs Browns Boys or Miranda. #mess

  19. #69

    Default

    Why you commenting above my quote. #uttermess

  20. #70

    Default

    Ouch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    Why you commenting above my quote. #uttermess

  21. Default

    Go easy MOG.

    Its been a difficult 24 hours for "ITK" Cabbage

    Dumb (always) n dumber (Cabbage) will be PMing u soon


  22. #72

    Default

    Why is everyone so jealous of my contacts? Sad really.

  23. #73

    Default

    #Utter

    Quote Originally Posted by miserableoldgit View Post
    Ouch!
    #Mess

  24. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Go easy MOG.

    Its been a difficult 24 hours for "ITK" Cabbage

    Dumb (always) n dumber (Cabbage) will be PMing u soon
    Here he is again, someone who doesn't grasp rumours & info. You know like those bets you pass on , it's like that.

    50/1 you will reply. 100/1 you will call me ITK
    Last edited by Cabbage_Face; 22-01-2019 at 03:08 PM.

  25. #75

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Amesbury
    Posts
    13,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    Here he is again, someone who doesn't grasp rumours & info. You know like those bets you pass on , it's like that.

    50/1 you will reply. 100/1 you will call me ITK
    TBF CF , she/he/it has very little grasp of reality so how can you expect him to understand

    He likes to send my cretinous PM`s too but I have switched it off so he cant, I reckon he must be a bit frustrated now
    Last edited by ALWAYS_SFC; 22-01-2019 at 03:19 PM.

  26. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALWAYS_SFC View Post
    TBF CF , she/he/it has very little grasp of reality so how can you expect him to understand
    No idea pal. I used to have alot of respect for Heisenburg, funny, original and one of the better posters on this place. Now he has been relegated to the dregs of poster society.

    They will need to work hard to gain my respect once more. I will inform them in due course when this has happened.

    Love and Light.

  27. #77

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Amesbury
    Posts
    13,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    No idea pal. I used to have alot of respect for Heisenburg, funny, original and one of the better posters on this place. Now he has been relegated to the dregs of poster society.

    They will need to work hard to gain my respect once more. I will inform them in due course when this has happened.

    Love and Light.
    Glad you realised eventually

  28. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALWAYS_SFC View Post
    Glad you realised eventually

    All these crazy bets, really starts to wear thin. Personally I wouldn't go around making stuff up, always makes you look stupid.

  29. #79

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Amesbury
    Posts
    13,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    All these crazy bets, really starts to wear thin. Personally I wouldn't go around making stuff up, always makes you look stupid.
    Yep, lots on here tell him this regularly but he cant help himself...…..Deluded bloke

  30. Default

    A real power couple developing here. Beautiful to see

  31. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    A real power couple developing here. Beautiful to see
    Jelly


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  32. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    A real power couple developing here. Beautiful to see
    I do love how Always plays the hard man on here - probably gets beaten by his missus at home and makes him want to act up and look hard the internet.

  33. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable Jeff View Post
    I do love how Always plays the hard man on here - probably gets beaten by his missus at home and makes him want to act up and look hard the internet.
    That boy is not right. Some of his PMs are genuinely creepy.

    Drives him nuts that I ignore him on the forum despite his persistence to get a rise.

    Tbh mods should have removed him as he offers no opinions or insights, just floats about trying to abuse ppl

    Think once he hits 100 posts in the kindergarten thread mods should end his misery and sell him to another forum.

    Guy is unhinged

  34. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    That boy is not right. Some of his PMs are genuinely creepy.

    Drives him nuts that I ignore him on the forum despite his persistence to get a rise.

    Tbh mods should have removed him as he offers no opinions or insights, just floats about trying to abuse ppl

    Think once he hits 100 posts in the kindergarten thread mods should end his misery and sell him to another forum.

    Guy is unhinged
    He dmíd me **** pics. Made him look pretty hard tbf.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  35. #85

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    18,811
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    A real power couple developing here. Beautiful to see
    Our very own Elton and David (Furnish) to rival Grant and Phil.
    Last edited by shurlock; 22-01-2019 at 07:49 PM.

  36. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shurlock View Post
    Our very own Elton and David (Furnish) to rival Grant and Phil.
    Kinda sad to see Eko who showed some much early promise now being aligned to the forum weirdo Always_sfc

    Coulda have been do different for the lad.

  37. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Why does this forum hate on ITKs?

    Is it jealousy?

    Cabbage is obviously ITK and we need to respect him not hate him
    Bizarre isn't it? This type of hatred is usually reserved for people who set up multiple user accounts and act out conversations with themselves

  38. #88

    Default

    Can we stop talking about me please, I hate it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  39. #89

    Default

    Heisey and Shurlsy, utterly obsessed with me. So cute. <3


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  40. #90

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Amesbury
    Posts
    13,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable Jeff View Post
    I do love how Always plays the hard man on here - probably gets beaten by his missus at home and makes him want to act up and look hard the internet.
    Hard man... are you 14

    Having read some of your posts on the Post EU.. you are the keyboard warrior... oh and you are really scary

  41. #91

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Amesbury
    Posts
    13,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    He dm’d me **** pics. Made him look pretty hard tbf.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  42. #92

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Amesbury
    Posts
    13,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Kinda sad to see Eko who showed some much early promise now being aligned to the forum weirdo Always_sfc

    Coulda have been do different for the lad.
    Irony at its very best...

  43. #93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALWAYS_SFC View Post
    Hard man... are you 14

    Having read some of your posts on the Post EU.. you are the keyboard warrior... oh and you are really scary
    I'm not saying you succeed at it, but you do try, and God loves a trier.

  44. #94

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Amesbury
    Posts
    13,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable Jeff View Post
    I'm not saying you succeed at it, but you do try, and God loves a trier.

  45. #95

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saints-cris View Post
    I don't even care if the rumours are true or not. Just anything will do now.
    Exactly how I feel. Perhaps Cabbage Face could make up a few more for us.

  46. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danbert View Post
    Exactly how I feel. Perhaps Cabbage Face could make up a few more for us.
    Sure.....here is my list of info before my embargo

    Outs
    Davis - Check
    Gabbi - Check
    Hoedt - Check
    Cedric - Error
    Forster - Error
    Macca - Error

    Ins
    Lookman - Error
    Poulsen - Error
    Maehle - Error
    Samatta - Error

    I shall leave it as that.

  47. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    Sure.....here is my list of info before my embargo

    Outs
    Davis - Check
    Gabbi - Check
    Hoedt - Check

    Cedric - Error
    Forster - Error
    Macca - Error
    Lookman - Error
    Poulsen - Error
    Maehle - Error
    Samatta - Error
    Shaqiri - Error
    Miguel Almirůn - Error
    Drinkwater - Error
    Lemina - Error
    Opening day fixtures - Error

    I shall leave it as that.
    Updated it for you.

  48. #98

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    Sure.....here is my list of info before my embargo

    Outs
    Davis - Check
    Gabbi - Check
    Hoedt - Check
    Cedric - Error
    Forster - Error
    Macca - Error

    Ins
    Lookman - Error
    Poulsen - Error
    Maehle - Error
    Samatta - Error

    I shall leave it as that.
    I know about those. I want some new ones.

  49. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danbert View Post
    I know about those. I want some new ones.
    No can do.

  50. #100

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    22,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage_Face View Post
    Sure.....here is my list of info before my embargo

    Outs
    Davis - Check
    Gabbi - Check
    Hoedt - Check
    Cedric - Error
    Forster - Error
    Macca - Error

    Ins
    Lookman - Error
    Poulsen - Error
    Maehle - Error
    Samatta - Error

    I shall leave it as that.
    Can't think of anyone following Saints who couldn't have easily predicted Gabbiadini, Davis and Hoedt would leave in January.

    What next? Shane Long to be caught offside?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •