Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

The guy is asking why the club haven't asked the fans for help (he says they would help with donations...lols).

PS says hes not involved with the finances of the club (yet he sorted the website payment, and he was involved with the transfer embargo being lifted).

What a Storrie-teller! Can't keep his story straight!

hmm so they have no bank loans, but must have an account facility to pay bills, or maybe nor as they can't pay wages, the EPL look pretty silly now lifting the embargo

so hope the website provider got cash, as the payment via the banking system isn't there until cleared.

they have to be insolvent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear, ladies and gentlemen.

I have been given express and direct permission to put this out.

Mark has spoken to Peter Storrie.

Peter is sat in his office as is Avram Grant.

Neither of them has anything to do with this at all.

Azougy is out right now at the request of those who own the club selling everyone they can to avoid our club going out of business NEXT WEEK.

Azougy and co have taken total control of disposal of players.

Storrie and Grant I am told by Mark are fuming at the situation but are unable o prevent it. .

I went to farton when we lost 1-0 and kev phillips hit the post.....they were desperate to beat us......now, I think we have that hunger.....I really do..

I totally agree... it's almost rabid now and a complete reversal... ****, I know I'm desperate we smash them, badly... even be their ultimate, final humiliation!

God, I would love that...:D

I still hope they lose some more players before we play them. Currently their team could look something like this:

Jamie Ashdown

Steve Finnan - Aaron Mokoena - Tal Ben-Haim - Hermann Hreidarsson

Tommy Smith - Kevin Boateng - Michael Brown - Richard Hughes

Piquionne - Utaka

Subs: Antti Niemi, Angelos Basinas, Danny Webber, Hayden Mullins,

Mark Wilson, Nadir Belhadj, N****wo Kanu, Vanden Borre, Yebda

Injured: Pape Bouba Diop

Still a decent side and capable of beating us. Hopefully they will lose a few more and have some injuries too!

I was looking at the fixture list thinking we have an extra match with the semi-final of the JPT and that tiredness could be a factor. However, as it happens, the skates have one more game to play due to their postponed games being rescheduled, so:

The cup game will be the Skates 5th game in 14 days, if they also sell a few players this transfer window the rest of the squad will have to cope.

Saints have a less demanding schedule with the game being the 4th in 15 days, both teams having last played on the 9th Feb before the cup game.

Azougy is out right now at the request of those who own the club selling everyone they can to avoid our club going out of business NEXT WEEK.

Sorry, you must be mistaken, Storrie said there would be no quick-fire sale...

I still hope they lose some more players before we play them. Currently their team could look something like this:

Jamie Ashdown

Piquionne - Utaka

Still a decent side and capable of beating us. Hopefully they will lose a few more and have some injuries too!

That looks frightening. Did I see that they couldn't put out a full bench the other night?

"funds are there for the staff wages...but need validation order from the bank...wages may not be paid till monday"

"players will be paid if they sell a player"

how the hell can the powers at be lift the transfer ban..? WTF..?

that's almost as bad as them loosing the computer file, last month

Jamie Ashdown

Piquionne - Utaka

That's what really gets me - they still have a bigger squad of much more highly paid & relatively experienced players than any of their 'poorer' rivals. They are broke & trading criminally yet they still might yet get away with it. hat does the PL do - let them sign some more and shaft some other teams

Jesus just dropped in for a quick look in Dinner break, Cant believe another 5 pages since 1.20pm. Not had time to read it all PMSL at the terrorist plot post, now that was just sheer class COMEDY at its best, I was just crying laughing at that. By the time I get home tonight I'll be up till about 2 in the morning just catching up with it all.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})