Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

I wonder how well these are selling on ebay at the moment? :lol: :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Portsmouth-T-Shirt-Southampton-Minus-Ten-Weather-Map_W0QQitemZ130328153096QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMen_s_Clothes?var=&hash=item641e020b71

"Portsmouth T Shirt - Southampton Minus Ten Weather Map

A gentle micky take of Southamptons point deduction and relegation

May appeal to Pompey fans!!!"

Yeah, good one skates. A snip at £13.90 :lol:

Even funnier that each one is contactable on the purchase history through their E-Bay account, I may ask a few how they are enjoying their T-Shirts right now?

Can anyone remind me what peter "do it for the love of the club" Storrie was drawing as a salary?

I know, i just want someone else to say it. Love of the club, my ar$e - love of the big fat wodge in the back pocket of his pants.

To say nothing of the rather tasty Merc he was filmed driving away in earlier...

Grosvenor is an international property development company - so what interest do they have?...

Wild Guess no.226. if the arms dealer has in some way used them as a vehicle or agent to look after his land - it's all over for the blue few.

It would mean the £9M has just gone on the winding up order and needs settling now.

Also the Prem can clearly see that the club is now being run by people as shadow directors, a clear breach of league rules.

Get the ref to stop it, they have taken too much punishment, stop the fight, get the administrator in.

Rhyming slang he may well be, but I think he's right on both counts. It clearly won't happen, but if it did the impact would be immense. Four thousand or so empty seats, at that game of all games, would be one hell of a picture. Admittedly, TCWTB (thanks to ESB for that acrostic) would turn up anyway, but then you could always argue that the symbolism would actually be enhanced by his presence.

Didn't TCWTB get banned from SMS for p1ssin.g on a seat?

Grosvenor is an international property development company - so what interest do they have?...

Wild Guess no.226. if the arms dealer has in some way used them as a vehicle or agent to look after his land - it's all over for the blue few.

It would mean the £9M has just gone on the winding up order and needs settling now.

Also the Prem can clearly see that the club is now being run by people as shadow directors, a clear breach of league rules.

Get the ref to stop it, they have taken too much punishment, stop the fight, get the administrator in.[/QUOTE]

Conjours up an image of the Pompey Crest... battered, beaten, bloody and covered in plasters with an empty wallet, empty vodka bottle and a flip flop on the floor before it. :D

Anyone good with photoshop?

That nasty little club is unravelling at mach speed and I suspect we'll discover more horrific secrets as the fallout spreads itself far and wide.

I would feel sorry for the fans but they get little sympathy with the way they acted towards us.

I do feel vitriol towards Storrie (grade a c()nt of the highest order) who has lied and wriggled and squirmed and denied all knowledge of the gross overspending during the Redknapp era whilst lining his own dirty, soiled pockets and of course the Premier League, who gutlessly lifted their embargo. This is all happening whilst other clubs around them continued to be pillored and the businesses who are owed big money from Portsmouth fight their own solvency in a troubled economy.

I would reserve massive, genuine and sincere sympathies towards their fanbase but the way they have acted, with such little dignity and so very much mud slinging (Liebherr a nazi etc) indicates to me they are reaping what they have sowed and deserve everything that gets thrown at them.

Edited by Crab Lungs

That nasty little club is unravelling at mach speed and I suspect we'll discover more horrific secrets as the fallout spreads itself far and wide.

I would feel sorry for the fans but they get little sympathy with the way they acted towards us.

I do feel vitriol towards Storrie (grade a c()nt of the highest order) who has lied and wriggled and squirmed and denied all knowledge of the gross overspending during the Redknapp era whilst lining his own dirty, soiled pockets and of course the Premier League, who gutlessly lifted their embargo. This is all happening whilst other clubs around them continued to be pillored and the businesses who are owed big money from Portsmouth.

I would reserve massive, genuine and sincere sympathies towards their fanbase but the way they have acted, with such little dignity and so very much mud slinging (Liebherr a nazi etc) indicates to me they are reaping what they have sowed and deserve everything that gets thrown at them.

I did have some minor sympathy for the Blue Circus , however this clutching at straws slander of ML and his family shows what a real bunch of petty minded, jealous and ignorant bunch of W****rs the majority of them are.

I hope the club folds , Fp demolished and they are wiped off the football map , i personally would LOVE IT , JUST LOVE IT as a great KK once said...

COYR

I do feel vitriol towards Storrie (grade a c()nt of the highest order) who has lied and wriggled and squirmed and denied all knowledge of the gross overspending during the Redknapp era whilst lining his own dirty, soiled pockets and of course the Premier League, who gutlessly lifted their embargo. This is all happening whilst other clubs around them continued to be pillored and the businesses who are owed big money from Portsmouth.

+1 :)

I do feel vitriol towards Storrie (grade a c()nt of the highest order)

Storrie like Ridsdale will probably walk away and into another job in football.

I wasn't aware of their attack on Liebherr,where did that come from ?

DEBT BREAKDOWN

Loans

Coutts & Co (another bank) created 15 July 2009 - debt unknown

Certain

Balram Chainrai ('short-term' loans) £18.75m

Lens (Dindane and Belhadj - Lens 'agreed' revised repayment plan after defaulting) £4m-8m

Rennes (Utaka transfer - Rennes 'want Portsmouth shut down' after defaulting) £4m-£6m

Chelsea (Johnson transfer) £3m

Campbell (former player suing for 'image rights') £1.7m

Claimed

Udinese (Muntari transfer - reported Portsmouth to Court of Arbitration) £4m

Spurs (Kaboul transfer inc. add ons in event of resale) £3.5m

Agents (Diarra transfer - Willie McKay, other) £3m

Disputed

Alexandre Gaydamak Jnr (£9m due this Jan, further £19m to follow - just paid £2.5m to Barclays to clear overdraft, repayment 'negotiable' according to The News) £30.5m

HMRC £11m (disputed - Portsmouth claim to have paid £4m and are due a return!)

Speculative

Watford (Smith, Williamson transfers) £3m

Rolling Debt

Estimated £3m in wages, per month

Debt Settled

Standard Bank (settled 26 Sep 2009)

Singer & Friedlander (4 Nov 2009)

Barclays (paid by Gaydamak Jan 2010)

TOTAL DEBT (my conservative estimate): Around £85m

Other Notes 'meanwhile, in other news...'

- Manager widely reported to be visiting brothels

- 2 skint Arabs who have continued to tussle for power (Al-Fahim owns 10% of nothing, 'Falcondrone' of Al-Mirage owns 90% of the remaining nothing)

- Shady Israeli-French-Russian former chairman and equally shady ex-arms dealing Israeli-French-Russian father of previous chairman in the background asking for repayment on past expenditure whilst tying up all the important land around Fratton Park

- Ex-manager Harry Redknapp in court for tax evasion

- Ex-chairman Milan Mandaric in court for cheating public revenue

- CEO in court for tax evasion (Storrie claims that he thought Hayling Island was 'offshore')

- Shamed ex-Israeli lawyer banned from practicing/elected as director in charge of their affairs

- Only around 10,000 season ticket holders

- 'Kids a quid' even failing to improve attendances - still averaging less than Southampton and is one the lowest in the Prem

- New 'Potty' ground at Horsea on hold until 2027

- No training ground - still training in a field in Eastleigh

- Don't own their own ground - secured against a loan to pay staff wages

- Gaydamak owns most valuable land around Fratton Park which will prevent any redevelopment for as long as they are in dispute- Players being paid astronomical wages SOMETIMES ALMOST DEFINITELY MAYBE (Utaka £80,000, James £60,000 and still on the payroll)

- Short-term loans in abundance, no doubt with a huuuuuuuuuge emphasis on interest.

- Youth team disbanding.

- Coaches, scouts and other staff already 'culled'.

- HMRC winding up order Feb 10th.

- Attempting to sell Mike Williamson to Newcastle for £1m, only later to discover that any resale will evoke a clause meaning they would have to pay Watford £1.25m.

- 6,000 odd for the FA Cup 3rd round, 8,000 odd for the an all-Prem tie in the following round.

- Laughable claim from Grant that Portsmouth are being treated as the ‘black sheep’ of the Premier League and being treated differently to everyone else (Fact, Avram – Portsmouth’s debt is unserviceable compared to the teams you are referring to. In fact, you’ve been bloody lucky.)

- Rumours of trying to scam the Premier League to remove the embargo by not naming all the alloted substitutes in games.

- Rumours of the club 'watering' the pitch overnight to get the home game versus B'ham called off while missing 4 players at the ANC.

- Persistant lying/backstabbing/deckchair shuffling/arguing/squabbling between directors, fans.

-Storrie claiming he is an ‘excellent negotiator’ – the same negotiator who justified £80,000 pw for John Utaka and their £50m overspending?

- Official club website taken down by its hosts, Juicy over an unpaid £20,000 bill.

- Club forced to shut training centres in Guernsey over £2,000 unpaid coaches fees. Saints to step in rescue the centres!

- Other training centres regionally (Guildford etc) all shut down or are closing.

- Club cars all taken back by suppliers.

- Club transport (mini buses etc) forcibly removed from PFC.

- Rumours of more unpaid bills relating to the training grounds PFC use.

- Programme suppliers threatening to withdraw service is unpaid bills are not met

-Another winding up petition issued by Grosevenor Basingstoke.

- After missing three previous deadlines for wages of the PFC staff (including the see-through and blatant lying from Mirage, Trump and Storrie) the club issue another warning that the wages ‘may be late’ for January.

- Despite this, transfer embargo was lifted by the Premier League which Portsmouth hurriedly announced on Solent before all the big news broke. More embarrassment.

- Non-payment of wages could trigger a mass-exodus of staff and players.

- Grant and Storrie on the brink of resignation as players are sold behind their backs against their wishes (only believe Grant on this one, though.)

- Directors and club officials completely at war with each other.

- Fan base utterly demoralised, resorting to mud-slinging about Markus Liebherr (SFC chairman) about his past (allegedly, he was a Tiger tank driver in WWII, his father was a Nazi etc- despite Markus’ being born 2 years after the conclusion of WWII)

- Top scorer Aruna Dindane moves to Birmingham from parent club Lens for £4m

- £3m defender Mike Williamson finally joins Newcastle for an 'undisclosed fee' - but is rumoured to be a free with Watford receiving the sell on clause money.

Have I missed anything? Please, let me know :-D

*** Kaboul and Begovic on the brink of moving to Tottenham for a paltry £6m after the sell-on clauses and money already owed to Spurs is deducted.

No pitch perimeter advertising due to unpaid bills, no marquee due to repossessed generators before Sunderland game... think that would then be everything covered. ;)

Suddenly their fans are starting to dig out some gems of their own from the past.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/5155041/Premier-League-fat-cats-cash-in-despite-recession.html

Posted tonight on one of their forums to remind others what Storrie has done (taken from) for the club.

Good post and lets not forget - he effectively rewarded himself the 'best paid CEO' in the Premier League position, knowingly lapping up the cash whilst it was there and bleating ignorance and innocence when the **** eventually hit the fan.

This is why I don't really blame the Arabs at all, well, not Al-Fahim anyway - they probably came in with honest intentions and took one look at the books and thought '****, this...'

Doh, it was. How easy it is to forget some of the smaller items to add to the list... it's like doing the weekly shopping now and forgetting to buy butter. :D

Haha, I think I read it about an hour ago on one of their boards! At first I was amazed then of course, it dawned it me - its literally common practice now...

It's really, really tragic its got that bad and at least they can keep a comprehensive check on how badly their 'owners' and 'officials' have screwed them for one paltry FA Cup.

Uh oh... I just found a **** load more of creditors :D

http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=186261

a few more late night laughs for you all..

It can't be too long now before many of these creditors completely lose all patience and join others on the Winding Up Petition now.

How long can some of these smaller companies sit back hoping to be paid while others join the queue ahead of them fighting for the scraps of cash after the largest creditors take the lions share of what they can get when it all finally crashes in?

DEBT BREAKDOWN

Loans

Certain

Lens (Dindane and Belhadj - Lens 'agreed' revised repayment plan after defaulting) £4m-8m

Rennes (Utaka transfer - Rennes 'want Portsmouth shut down' after defaulting) £4m-£6m

Claimed

Disputed

Alexandre Gaydamak Jnr (£9m due this Jan, further £19m to follow - just paid £2.5m to Barclays to clear overdraft, repayment 'negotiable' according to The News) £30.5m

Speculative

Rolling Debt

Debt Settled

- Manager widely reported to be visiting brothels.

- 2 skint Arabs who have continued to tussle for power (Al-Fahim owns 10% of nothing, 'Falcondrone' of Al-Mirage owns 90% of the remaining nothing.)

- Shady Israeli-French-Russian former chairman and equally shady ex-arms dealing Israeli-French-Russian father of previous chairman in the background asking for repayment on past expenditure whilst tying up all the important land around Fratton Park.

- Ex-manager Harry Redknapp in court for tax evasion.

- Ex-chairman Milan Mandaric in court for cheating public revenue.

- CEO in court for tax evasion (Storrie claims that he thought Hayling Island was 'offshore').

- Shamed ex-Israeli lawyer banned from practicing/elected as director in charge of their affairs.

- Only around 10,000 season ticket holders.

- 'Kids a quid' even failing to improve attendances - still averaging less than Southampton and is one the lowest in the Prem.

- New 'Potty' ground at Horsea on hold until 2027.

- No training ground - still training in a field in Eastleigh.

- Don't own their own ground - secured against a loan to pay staff wages.

- Gaydamak owns most valuable land around Fratton Park which will prevent any redevelopment for as long as they are in dispute- Players being paid astronomical wages SOMETIMES ALMOST DEFINITELY MAYBE (Utaka £80,000, James £60,000 and still on the payroll.)

- Short-term loans in abundance, no doubt with a huuuuuuuuuge emphasis on interest.

- Youth team disbanding.

- Attempting to sell Mike Williamson to Newcastle for £1m, only later to discover that any resale will evoke a clause meaning they would have to pay Watford £1.25m.

-David James transfer breaks down for the second time as Stoke failed to find an official from Portsmouth to rubber stamp the loan deal. Presumably he was going through Mike Williamson's Newcastle move with a fine-tooth comb.... Oh.

- 6,000 odd for the FA Cup 3rd round, 8,000 odd for the an all-Prem tie in the following round.

- Laughable claim from Grant that Portsmouth are being treated as the ‘black sheep’ of the Premier League and being treated differently to everyone else (Fact, Avram – Portsmouth’s debt is unserviceable compared to the teams you are referring to. In fact, you’ve been bloody lucky.)

- Rumours of trying to scam the Premier League to remove the embargo by not naming all the alloted substitutes in games.

- Rumours of the club 'watering' the pitch overnight to get the home game versus B'ham called off while missing 4 players at the ANC.

- Original 'protest' scheduled for the B'ham home game which was cancelled mustered just 70 odd supporters.

- Persistant lying/backstabbing/deckchair shuffling/arguing/squabbling between directors, fans.

- Pitch invasions mar 2-1 victory verus Sunderland in the FA Cup.

- Cup draw pits Pompey versus Saints at St. Mary's - Pompey fans react cautiously, Saints fans sense a humiliation.

- Rumours of more anarchic behaviour planned as further protests as Portsmouth fans start to revolt. One wonders where 70,000 of the 80,000 on Southsea common are these days...?

- Saadi Gadaffi rumoured to be an interested investor - robustely denied but still... what a disgusting link.

-Storrie claiming he is an ‘excellent negotiator’ – the same negotiator who justified £80,000 pw for John Utaka and their £50m overspending?

- Despite this, transfer embargo was lifted by the Premier League which Portsmouth hurriedly announced on Solent before all the big news broke. More embarrassment.

- Despite this, Portsmouth (and the Premier League) deem that Portsmouth have no outstanding football debts and lift embargo. Portsmouth sign Quincy Owusu-Obaeiye on loan, rumoured to be on £20,000 a week (it is unknown if Portsmouth are contribruting to the wages, however...)

- After missing three previous deadlines for wages of the PFC staff (including the see-through and blatant lying from Mirage, Trump and Storrie) the club issue another warning that the wages ‘may be late’ for January.

- Official club website taken down by its hosts, Juicy over an unpaid £20,000 bill.

- Club forced to shut training centres in Guernsey over £2,000 unpaid coaches fees. Saints to step in rescue the centres!

- Other training centres regionally (Guildford etc) all shut down or are closing.

- Programme suppliers threatening to withdraw service is unpaid bills are not met

- Grant and Storrie on the brink of resignation as players are sold behind their backs against their wishes (only believe Grant on this one, though.)

- Fan base utterly demoralised, resorting to mud-slinging about Markus Liebherr (SFC chairman) about his past (allegedly, he was a Tiger tank driver in WWII, his father was a Nazi etc- despite Markus’ being born 2 years after the conclusion of WWII)

- Top scorer Aruna Dindane likely to move to Birmingham from parent club Lens for £4m or loan.

- £3m defender Mike Williamson finally joins Newcastle for an 'undisclosed fee' - but is rumoured to be a free with Watford receiving the sell on clause money.

- No pitch perimeter advertising due to unpaid bills, no marquee due to repossessed generators before Sunderland game... think that would then be everything covered.

- Scoreboard unused for West Ham game due to unpaid electrical bills/conserve money.

- Amusingly, some lights inside the ground were swtiched off towards the end of the game versus West Ham, presumably to conserve money.

- Portsmouth's 'vital football' website reveal shocking list of other outstanding creditors (http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=186261) which includes the catering company which withdrew its staff and services on the Monday, a coach company and an un-named taxi firm.

- Storrie unashamedly wheezes that Portsmouth have an optimistic '2 months at best' before the fat lady belts out a chilling en core.

- Latest roll out of excuses for wages not being paid are: lost data, bank's fault, HMRC's fault....

- A familiar non-response from Portsmouth's 'powers-that-be' on the extension of David Nugent to Burnley leaves both club and player in limbo. Portsmouth? Unsporting behaviour? Never!

*** Kaboul and Begovic on the brink of moving to Tottenham for a paltry £6m after the sell-on clauses and money already owed to Spurs is deducted.

Edited by Crab Lungs

This makes amusing reading about the Liebherr purchase :

http://www.fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=157236

Wonder who is laughing now.

They really are a bunch of illiterate irrational inbred Mongs, their delusional ramblings especially now, should really be pitied. There rantings about ML being an SS/Nazi tank driving not very rich bloke who nobody's heard of :finga:.

Looks to be unravelling fast now at Krap Notarf, looking more likely that we may miss out on getting revenge on the pitch at SMS. After Story Tellers ramblings today does anyone know who is actually attempting (VERY POORLY) to run Poopey, seems know one knows who is selling the players Storrie doesn't know, Grant Doesn't know(probably to busy at unit-1) EVEN Jacobs didn't know WTF.

Did I see that they may not even be allowed to access the transfer money to pay the wages because of the winding up order. Maybe they could just meet Harry behind the bike sheds to exchange Brown paper Bags.

Roll on the next exiting episode.

Portsmouth are not only due to pay their staff wages today (rumour has it £3m) but also many of the re-negotiated-re-negotiated-stalled-fluffed-re-negotiated transfer instalments owed to many of the clubs above.

Could be an interesting day, folks :o

but but....the bank hasn't validated their funds yet!!!!11111 :smt088

but but....the bank hasn't validated their funds yet!!!!11111 :smt088

Going to be even more difficult to pay wages according to some posts on this thread

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=424&fid=203&sty=2&act=1&mid=2123044097

Comments on this thread which include these two posts...

The list of Supporting Creditors is probably extensive anyway as the Petition has now been advertised as per the rules which explains why the Companies Bank Account has been frozen as the Bank are obligated to do that .

No transactions are allowed without specific permission ofthe Petitioning Creditor HMRC

Next will be the announcement that the Players will not have been paid because the Club will have to find an alternative source from which to transmit the money to their accounts

I shall be attending the hearing on 10th feb to find out exactly the full list of creditors and the full amounts owed in total.

Whilst that appliciation was pending the Petition could not be advertised. hence the fact that Supporting Creditors are now joining

Only the Bank Account of the Company facing the petition is affected.

Nothing to stop the Club using another account/source related company to deal with wages or a third party. The problem will be setting up methods fo paying staff/players

Seems that even if they have the money it's also finding the means to pay the staff that has become difficult too.

I don't believe for one minute that about the HRMC blocking funds to pay wages. As far as i can tell they do not have the power to stop banks from trading normally. If you have set funds in say bank A and want to move it to bank B then how do they have legal authority to block that?

Storie say's they can't transfer money while they have a winding up petition but did they not have that in place for the last 2 pay day's? Did they not have that when paying the clubs they owed?

It would not be in HRMC's interests to block the transfer because by doing so makes the staff free to walk away, meaning they join clubs for nothing. Meaning no money for HRMC.

Sounds like another excuse wheeled out as to why people will not be paid.

and says here they are thinking of quiting

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jan/29/peter-storrie-avram-grant-portsmouth

I really do think we could be seeing some fireworks today

Edit:

They say "The club also have to pay a round of transfer instalments today, said to amount to around £2m, plus further payments are due on Sunday and next week. If any of these are missed the *Premier League will consider reapplying the player registration embargo which was only lifted earlier this week"

So technically today they will have to pay about £3.5m then. Basically meaning someone has to be sold today or they are gone.

Edited by St Marco

If Storrie & SSN are to be believed, Storrie, Grant and Jacobs are not involved in the transfers out to Spurs. At all. The conclusion is that it's all being dealt with exclusively by Azougy.

Azougy, with nasty links to Chanrai and the Gaydamaks.

Chanrai, who is reportedly very piśśed off that the PL withheld HIS £7m TV money and paid it to other clubs.

And the Gaydamaks, who claim they are due a £9m debt repayment installment at the end of this month (the day after tomorrow).

I would watch the table very, very closely, to keep an eye on which cup the money is under.

DEBT BREAKDOWN

Loans

Certain

Claimed

Disputed

Speculative

Rolling Debt

Debt Settled

- Manager widely reported to be visiting brothels.

- 2 skint Arabs who have continued to tussle for power (Al-Fahim owns 10% of nothing, 'Falcondrone' of Al-Mirage owns 90% of the remaining nothing.)

- Shady Israeli-French-Russian former chairman and equally shady ex-arms dealing Israeli-French-Russian father of previous chairman in the background asking for repayment on past expenditure whilst tying up all the important land around Fratton Park.

- Ex-manager Harry Redknapp in court for tax evasion.

- Ex-chairman Milan Mandaric in court for cheating public revenue.

- CEO in court for tax evasion (Storrie claims that he thought Hayling Island was 'offshore').

- Shamed ex-Israeli lawyer banned from practicing/elected as director in charge of their affairs.

- Only around 10,000 season ticket holders.

- 'Kids a quid' even failing to improve attendances - still averaging less than Southampton and is one the lowest in the Prem.

- New 'Potty' ground at Horsea on hold until 2027.

- No training ground - still training in a field in Eastleigh.

- Don't own their own ground - secured against a loan to pay staff wages.

- Gaydamak owns most valuable land around Fratton Park which will prevent any redevelopment for as long as they are in dispute- Players being paid astronomical wages SOMETIMES ALMOST DEFINITELY MAYBE (Utaka £80,000, James £60,000 and still on the payroll.)

- Youth team disbanding.

-David James transfer breaks down for the second time as Stoke failed to find an official from Portsmouth to rubber stamp the loan deal. Presumably he was going through Mike Williamson's Newcastle move with a fine-tooth comb.... Oh.

- Original 'protest' scheduled for the B'ham home game which was cancelled mustered just 70 odd supporters.

- Pitch invasions mar 2-1 victory verus Sunderland in the FA Cup.

- Cup draw pits Pompey versus Saints at St. Mary's - Pompey fans react cautiously, Saints fans sense a humiliation.

- Rumours of more anarchic behaviour planned as further protests as Portsmouth fans start to revolt. One wonders where 70,000 of the 80,000 on Southsea common are these days...?

- Saadi Gadaffi rumoured to be an interested investor - robustely denied but still... what a disgusting link.

- Despite this, Portsmouth (and the Premier League) deem that Portsmouth have no outstanding football debts and lift embargo. Portsmouth sign Quincy Owusu-Obaeiye on loan, rumoured to be on £20,000 a week (it is unknown if Portsmouth are contribruting to the wages, however...)

- Top scorer Aruna Dindane likely to move to Birmingham from parent club Lens for £4m or loan.

- No pitch perimeter advertising due to unpaid bills, no marquee due to repossessed generators before Sunderland game... think that would then be everything covered.

- Scoreboard unused for West Ham game due to unpaid electrical bills/conserve money.

- Amusingly, some lights inside the ground were swtiched off towards the end of the game versus West Ham, presumably to conserve money.

- Portsmouth's 'vital football' website reveal shocking list of other outstanding creditors (http://www.portsmouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=186261) which includes the catering company which withdrew its staff and services on the Monday, a coach company and an un-named taxi firm.

- Storrie unashamedly wheezes that Portsmouth have an optimistic '2 months at best' before the fat lady belts out a chilling en core...

How many straws will this particular camel take?

How many straws will this particular camel take?

Well their is the possibility that if they don't make some football transfer related payments today the transfer embargo will be reapplied with them only having got in one relatively unknown player.

Any new pompey lol's at 8 am....?

Give then time!

Though to pass the time till the next blue banana skin I was wondering if we could come up with what would be on the soundtrack album of the film of the book of this thread. And as its Friday maybe some idea's for the cover art as well?

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})