Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Lol i love that letter, i love that fact that hardly any of it is factually accurate, i love the fact that much of it's spelling, grammar and the way it has been put together is infantile, and i love the fact that it is written by a skate.

Can see the PL's chuckling faces now lol.

Lol 'won many nuetrals over' haha, if they did they can all see what a dirty insiduous little club pompey is and those that have run it into the ground.

Letter sent to the Premier League from a Skate..........It made me chuckle in parts....

http://www.fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=227457

Dear Richard and anyone at the F.A or Premier League.

How could you allow this to happen to my beloved club.

This is the reason that apart from a couple of them on here and some friends I have very little sympathy for any of them in this current mess.

The FACT is that we and many others pointed out that things were wrong YEARS ago. The more of these that I see the more I start to agree with other reasoned posters like FF that they truly do NOT deserve to survive.

Where were these letters when they were signing Campbell, Crouch, Defoe et al, in fact where were they when Milan was spending way more than they were earning.

To the poor deluded fool who posted this, the simple answer is that the PL didn't do this, in fact they didn't even ALLOW it, it had all started a long time ago, yet where were your letters THEN?

Forget the karma of the abuse we got, this is getting deeper now and the chickens are coming home to roost.

Oh, anyone else noticed it's been Friday today and absolutely NOTHING new actually happened. Quelle surprise NOT.

Those feckers are going to get away with it, aren't they. Despite not paying the wages again the PL says what the heck, carry on taking on players, even offering loan fees to the Egyptians. Skate-News reports Dindane back at FP. Lens can't shift him on or afford to pay him, so Pompey get away without honouring the deal to buy him, but get to keep him, paying him rather than the dozens of small local creditors or their staff. atford get shafted over the Williamson deal and Redflaps is going to give them cash & let them keep Begovic. They still have a larger, more highly paid squad than any of their more decent rivals, and if it gets a bit thin, just take on a couple more on the never-never.

It all stinks and you just know that they will slither and slime their way out of this, survive in the PL until the new Sky money comes rolling in and a new criminal sugar-daddy passes the FPP test to buy them another cup. The more I think about it the more angry I become. This morning I woke up thinking that I would be happy with nothing more than seeing them back in CCC anonymity, but the more I read about it the more I crave seeing them wiped out. They effing well deserve it.

The more I think about it the more angry I become. This morning I woke up thinking that I would be happy with nothing more than seeing them back in CCC anonymity, but the more I read about it the more I crave seeing them wiped out. They effing well deserve it.

Yeah, this is where I am at the moment. I feel for their fans to be honest, the skates I know are alright and its not really fair to tar the majority with the same brush as TCWTB, but the things that that club are doing and are getting away with sickens me. The club deserves nothing except total annihilation. Whatever happens after that the fans will still end up with a club to support. They may even find supporting a team from BlueSquare back up to their natural L1 level is more satisfying than whats happening now.

Some Pompey fan

who fookin asked you dirty scummer..concentrate on watching your whore of a mother blow another polish docker up the end of derby rdcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif..fook off back to your own scabby siteangry.gif

Wow, is it just me or do they seem a tad touchy of late?

Just one minor point with the shoe protest...

It's only an insult if they are at the match.

Now, can someone remind me of how many games Al Faraj has attended?

If the Dindane deal has fallen through adds 80k a week back onto the Pompey wage bill. That will not be easy to fund. That will put even more pressure on the club to sell.

How has Kaboul all of a sudden become a star plyaer ? he couldnt get a kick the last time he was at Spurs as far as i recall anyway

doh!

is the answer -60 million, or was that for a different question?

Think that was the approximate air speed velocity of a Swallow.

Oh no that was a movie and stage play that was ALMOST as funny as this thread

Avram & Storrie teller - The Knights who say Ni

(Not I)

....No I didn't agree to sell

....No my position is more tenable this morning (or is that Tenner able)?

Think that was the approximate air speed velocity of a Swallow.

Oh no that was a movie and stage play that was ALMOST as funny as this thread

Avram & Storrie teller - The Knights who say Ni

(Not I)

....No I didn't agree to sell

....No my position is more tenable this morning (or is that Tenner able)?

And Jacobs crossing the bridge..

"What.... is your name?"

Mark Jacobs

"What.. is your favourite strip colour?"

Blue! no.. White! Aarrggh........

Looks like they might have found a way out, or certainly someone who can attract a money man (No laughing at the spelling or content of the following)

http://www.fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=227582

PMSL..

:D

Look chaps, this has now gone far enough. I know we have a dig at the gene pool down that way, but surely all football fans forums must be like TSW.... Somebody must have hacked their web site, you nasty people are doing this on purpose...

Surely they cannot be THAT thick?

Hell our dear Saint Robbie and his bequests to get Rupert out are Poet Laureate quality compared to those.

Mind you suppose it is hard to type properly when you have toes or fins where your fingers are meant to be.

And Jacobs crossing the bridge..

"What.... is your name?"

Mark Jacobs

"What.. is your favourite strip colour?"

Blue! no.. White! Aarrggh........

And zee froggie chapps firing W******d over the castle walls at the invading army

Arthur and his Knights being attacked by savage winding up orders instead of Man Eating rabbits.....

But of course, OMG, FINALLY WELL DONE PEDG

Now we know what we can do with Nottarf Krap....

We can turn it into a

Shrubbery

And zee froggie chapps firing W******d over the castle walls at the invading army

Arthur and his Knights being attacked by savage winding up orders instead of Man Eating rabbits.....

But of course, OMG, FINALLY WELL DONE PEDG

Now we know what we can do with Nottarf Krap....

We can turn it into a

Shrubbery

A savage winding up order has eaten my best lawyers, get me the holy handgrenade!

Alas I am afraid I cannot sire, its been repossessed.

I love that film - still one of my all time favourites

+1

Thought the clip was apt - King Storrie saying one thing and the Directors (blokes in the castle) ignoring him completely

BUT, I really think that when the film is made of the book of this thread the Pythonesque randomness of events down the road could mark a new era in cinema humour.

BTW It wasn't anywhere near as good as the film, but the West End play was a stand out ROFL on it's own....

Credit again to Eric for starting the thought process with the Parrot sketch two days and 1,200 or so posts ago

Thought the clip was apt - King Storrie saying one thing and the Directors (blokes in the castle) ignoring him completely

talking of which I wonder how storrie is getting on at his job in the ministry of funny excuses?

It's an executive air charter company.

Funnily enough, their website (http://www.millionair.com) is unavailable at the moment. Could be just what the skates are looking for.

I was going to mention them - I flew out of a small airport just north of New York a couple months back and there were a few aircraft hangars with 'Million Air' and a bunch of corporate jets parked outside. Thought it was a bit of a tacky name - but hey its America.

Didn't see any fake sheiks hanging around though.

Edited by BigShadow
For the hell of it

I know this is a bit basic, but please can somebody explain how they are taking on extra salaries, when they can never pay the staff they already have?

And how exactly are they settling their liabilities as they arise? They must by now be insolvent, trading illegally.

I know this is a bit basic, but please can somebody explain how they are taking on extra salaries, when they can never pay the staff they already have?

And how exactly are they settling their liabilities as they arise? They must by now be insolvent, trading illegally.

You would think so would'nt you.

I am amazed that this farce is being allowed to continue.

It's disgraceful,ok that maybe a bit melodramatic,but it is making a mockery of football in general.

Surely the ramifications could be enormous for other clubs that were relegated, if PFC were to stay up whilst not being able to pay current playing staff yet be able to sign more, and blatantly flouting paying creditors.

From www.someskatet^tonline:

The slimy way that c.u.n.t Sandra's husband has picked his way through the leftovers of Pompey is nothing short of disgusting.

Probably been on to Storrie to get 'mates rates'.

I don't believe a word that comes out of the Club and definitely not Jamie's dads.

Forsure.

I wonder if Sandra's husband might in any way be related to 'agent Redknapp' who also had a son called Jamie.

I've been away all day, has anything been said about the wages?

Only the fact they cannot pay them.....again.

Fecking joke.

Saying that,Gordon Taylor ,the head of the football players assoc, seemed less than pleased when interviewed by SSN.

Edited by saint lard

I've been away all day, has anything been said about the wages?

no comment from the club at all. It's weird - it just seems like the norm and it's been accepted that they wouldn't pay the wages on time again.

they're waiting for the kaboul transfer to go through untill they can....and if that falls through, **** knows what'll happen.

You would think so would'nt you.

I am amazed that this farce is being allowed to continue.

It's disgraceful,ok that maybe a bit melodramatic,but it is making a mockery of football in general.

Surely the ramifications could be enormous for other clubs that were relegated, if PFC were to stay up whilst not being able to pay current playing staff yet be able to sign more, and blatantly flouting paying creditors.

Just found this:

There are three methods to determine insolvency

1. The Cashflow Test.

Simply - can the company pay its debts when they fall due for payment? For example if you are not paying the deductions from employees for NIC and Income Tax across to the Inland Revenue on the 19th of the month after the month they were deducted, then the company could be insolvent.

If your trade creditors sell to you on say 30 days terms and you regularly pay on 90+ days, then the company could be insolvent.

A director has a legal requirement to understand this issue. If he or she believes that the company has insufficient cash to pay its liabilities on time then they must take advice/action.

2. The Balance Sheet Test

Simply - do you owe more than you own as a company or are the company’s assets exceeded by its liabilities? If yes, then the company could be insolvent.

It is important to point out that this test should include contingent or prospective liabilities. (If you need advice on these issues email us).

Many directors tell us that on a balance sheet test the company is not insolvent therefore they do not need to act. However under the cashflow test above the company may still be insolvent.

In our experience an apparently solvent balance sheet may include items that are overstated, such as stock and work in progress, or debtors that are not really collectable. After deducting these items many balance sheets become insolvent. So be prudent - you are legally required to present accounts to show a true and fair picture of the business.

3. Legal Action Test

If a creditor has obtained a County Court Judgment, this may demonstrate the company’s insolvency and the creditor may petition to wind up the company. (See compulsory liquidation).

If a creditor has obtained a statutory demand for greater than £750 and it remains unpaid for more than 21 days, then the creditor may petition to wind up the company. (See compulsory liquidation).

If you believe that any of the above tests are positive for your business, it is vital that you and the board of directors take action to address the insolvent position. However, don’t panic, look carefully at all pertinent issues and consider the rest of this website.

Remember, if the company is insolvent you must act to maximise creditors interests. If there is no reasonable prospect of the following happening:

New or additional capital or finance being introduced to the business to return the balance sheet to a solvent position or to remove the cashflow pressures.

A sale or acquisition of the company

A company voluntary arrangement or administration

then the directors may be accused of wrongful trading. If you are worried about this or your accountant has said he/she is concerned then look carefully at directors disqualification

Reason to worry, for poopey directors. Not that they really need extra reasons at this moment in time.

This is not a new petition to wind uphowever a copy posted on the 29th Jan on the London Gazette website.

http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issues/59321/notices/1030959/all=portsmouth+city+football

Any ideas how much they owe Grosveor Basingstoke Properties. I can't understand the relationship bewteen these the club and the owners of Fesival Place in Basinsgtoke. Have Portsmouth had a shop in Basingstoke seems along way from Fratton or are Grosvenor Basingtoke involved in Fareham Shopping Centre. Portsmouth Cascades shopping centre is owned by another significant property co.

Grosvenor are a significant retail, industrial, residential landlord however Gosenvor Basingstoke is pretty specific. My point is the amount is fairy low they may be able to satisfy this claim. However engaging on a winding up order is expensive, normally if a commercial tenant has not paid rent you just put a bailiff in. Winding up is used when you want to gain vacant possecion to protect your asset and also have some chance of recovery of lost pounds.

also for good measure a copy of the HMRC link

http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issues/59312/notices/1022207/all=portsmouth+city+football

I would like to know if the good rate payers of Portsmouth (and Fareham) have a club who are up todate on Business Rates on the stadium and shops.

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})