Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

You'll love this ITK view from a skate, after being asked if markus goes to our matches...

''He does go to some of the games, the arse-rag daily echo normally plaster pictures of his face on the back page if he does go - I only know that because I see both the echo and the snooze on sale in the newsagents around here. Benefit of living in halfway house Whitely. Well, not really a benefit to me, but you get the idea.

I'd keep half an eye out for what he does with the club though, I remember when he took them over, someone I know who works in the docks as a civil engineer found out something that could become rather interesting for us to watch if it happens.''

''Oh, he found out that Liebherr's crane contract is due for renewal sometime this year, and because apparently the maintenance costs are so high, the council are wondering if switching to another manufacturer would be cheaper.

The chief engineer on the site has reason to believe that one of the reasons Liebherr bought the scummers was so he could use them as a bargaining chip when it comes down to negotiating the new contracts. Basically, he doesn't get the contract renewal, he drops the scummers and walks away. He gets the contract, he keeps investing in them.

There's also been murmers of Lowe trying to get some more money out of them and is apparently eyeing up legal action to do so. Something about stock shares that he still owns but haven't been bought from him. Don't know if that one's true, though.

Either way, things aren't as 100% rosy down the M27 as our red 'n' ****e wearing friends would have us believe. Certainly, their situation is currently far better than ours, but it could change, should Liebherr not get his way.''

''So what did Marcus Liebherr do in WW2? And what did his dad do in WW1?

We should be told. The Dock strike stuff is, indeed, nonsense. But the Liebherr family background wants looking at.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by S-Clarke

So....Storrie wasn't involved in the Kaboul sale and, according to Jacob in this article, neither was he. ANyone else know who's authorised to sell a player....surely not Azoughy.....

He's been running the show for sometime now.

He is doing what he was employed to do once before, at the club that Arcadi owned, before it met it's demise.

Arcadi and Sasha have played a blinder :cool:

There's also been murmers of Lowe trying to get some more money out of them and is apparently eyeing up legal action to do so. Something about stock shares that he still owns but haven't been bought from him. Don't know if that one's true, though

Er hello!! The PLC ceased to exist and the shares along with it. Do they know nothing?

Rhyming slang he may well be, but I think he's right on both counts. It clearly won't happen, but if it did the impact would be immense. Four thousand or so empty seats, at that game of all games, would be one hell of a picture. Admittedly, TCWTB (thanks to ESB for that acrostic) would turn up anyway, but then you could always argue that the symbolism would actually be enhanced by his presence.

I like it!

Thank you but I have to point out that TCWTB has been in use for some while and is none of my doing. Although I do enjoy perpetuating the use of the acronym!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tcwtb

http://forums.championshipmanager.co.uk/forums//archive/index.php/t-57773.html

Interestingly, this site:

http://en.factolex.com/Tcwtb

Tells us he has two more synonyms! One I can think of is Twohat but I have no idea of the other!

You'll need sunglasses to view this one!

http://www.otf2.com/wiki/index.php?title=TCWTB

Surprise surprise, Old ESB even makes it to Google with TCWTB!

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=554047

You'll love this ITK view from a skate, after being asked if markus goes to our matches...

''He does go to some of the games, the arse-rag daily echo normally plaster pictures of his face on the back page if he does go - I only know that because I see both the echo and the snooze on sale in the newsagents around here. Benefit of living in halfway house Whitely. Well, not really a benefit to me, but you get the idea.

I'd keep half an eye out for what he does with the club though, I remember when he took them over, someone I know who works in the docks as a civil engineer found out something that could become rather interesting for us to watch if it happens.''

''Oh, he found out that Liebherr's crane contract is due for renewal sometime this year, and because apparently the maintenance costs are so high, the council are wondering if switching to another manufacturer would be cheaper.

The chief engineer on the site has reason to believe that one of the reasons Liebherr bought the scummers was so he could use them as a bargaining chip when it comes down to negotiating the new contracts. Basically, he doesn't get the contract renewal, he drops the scummers and walks away. He gets the contract, he keeps investing in them.

There's also been murmers of Lowe trying to get some more money out of them and is apparently eyeing up legal action to do so. Something about stock shares that he still owns but haven't been bought from him. Don't know if that one's true, though.

Either way, things aren't as 100% rosy down the M27 as our red 'n' ****e wearing friends would have us believe. Certainly, their situation is currently far better than ours, but it could change, should Liebherr not get his way.''

We should be told. The Dock strike stuff is, indeed, nonsense. But the Liebherr family background wants looking at.

ummm yeah, ok :rolleyes:

as for the shares bit and L*we, didnt all the shares go once the admin started? These skate "itk'ers" need to concentrate on their own ****e

these straw clutching ****s need to be put straight on this. I'm getting fed up of hearing about posts from single brain cell fish ****ers on this WW2 bull****.

Jesus - Harry the vulture stitches them up and then comes back to pick at the carcass.

Agent Redknapp you have surpassed yourself but don't overdo things or someone will get suspicious.

No, no, you have it all wrong Duncan, Harry has saved Pompey, triffic.

And they lovingly called him 'Secret Agent Redcrap'

More like 'Secret Double Agent Redcrap' !

Football's Fifth Columnist.

Talk about clutching at straws, maybe someone ought to tell him Markus has nothing to do with the crane company :smt101

Storries comments that he feels that his position is untenable . He is a Director of a limited company as is Jacob. Azoughy is not. Both Storrie's and Jacob's positions as Directors ARE untenable if they cannot make executive decisions on behalf of the Shareholders. Now clearly Azoughy is now running the fire sale that is now PFC Ltd and making all executive decisions on behalf of (whoever owns PFC).

As Directors they will held ,PERSONALLY to account for not recognising that the company is insolvent which is illegal.

Good question.

Well as the 62 year old Markus Liebherr was born in 1947, I'd imagine he didn't do too much in WW2.

Storries comments that he feels that his position is untenable . He is a Director of a limited company as is Jacob. Azoughy is not. Both Storrie's and Jacob's positions as Directors ARE untenable if they cannot make executive decisions on behalf of the Shareholders. Now clearly Azoughy is now running the fire sale that is now PFC Ltd and making all executive decisions on behalf of (whoever owns PFC).

As Directors they will held ,PERSONALLY to account for not recognising that the company is insolvent which is illegal.

More to the point, isn't Azoughy the convicted fraudster? If he is, and is making all the executive decisions surely that's a breech of the PL's fit and proper rules.

More to the point, isn't Azoughy the convicted fraudster? If he is, and is making all the executive decisions surely that's a breech of the PL's fit and proper rules.

Good point. For the Premier League to do anything would be outside their remit and that fact that Azoughy is a convicted fraudster would ,ironically, only be relevant if he was a Director under UK law.

I think we all know that the fit and proper for PFC is more akin to unfit and improper

After lurking on a few Pompey message boards starting to notice a few disagreements breaking out across them over who is to blame, protest marches, pitch invasions, supporting Peter Storrie etc.

Probably not long now before the infighting also starts breaking out in the stands, have a feeling it could be far uglier than the levels ours reached when everything came to a head given thier history of smashing up their own town.

Further thought that may be the strategy of Storrie and Jacob. Say they can no longer run the company. A Fraudster is now in charge and to save major embarrassment PL kicks PFC out NOW. Storrie and Jacob come out of this smelling ...like tainted roses knowing that they are going to wall anyrate..

Your thoughts?

Er hello!! The PLC ceased to exist and the shares along with it. Do they know nothing?

Quite.

There's so many obvious flaws in all of those arguments there's no point even bothering to start.

Yeah of course Southampton City Council decide who gets the maintenance contracts? Seeing as the Container Terminal (where the only Liebherr cranes in the docks are used) have a dedicated workforce to maintain the cranes.

These skates are absolutely delusional. I hope they rot for eternity. Sh*t fans, sh*t club.

Storrie is a proper dodgy fella - listening to this guff on SSN. Him and Harry were the "experts" and Storrie is only whining because he can't (allegedly) carve up another deal with Harry over Kaboul.

Some desperate postings by the Skates but actually I think the more reasonable ones know this is really dire. I mean Lowe, Askham, Wilde, Hone et al left an awful mess but (statue apart) even they didn't humiliate us like Pompey did to their fans with the website today. Surely this is breaking the law - clearly an insolvent company trading.

If that player they've signed on loan from Spartak plays against us I will be livid with PL - that embargo should NEVER have been lifted. They are probably paying him £20k a week when their local suppliers struggle to survive in this recession. At least we won't have to face Dindane who is going to Brum. When you think Palace were put in admin when the full Moses fee probably would seen them OK as they had firm payment plans with the other creditors, it's a bit cruel. Granted, Jordan could have run them a bit better but still feel sorry for Palace fans.

From Telegraph tonight

Telegraph Sport can also disclose that Grosvenor Basingstoke Properties Ltd has joined the winding-up petition that was lodged against Portsmouth last month by Her Majesty’s Revenue and customs

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/portsmouth/7096019/Portsmouth-crisis-deepens-as-talks-start-to-sell-players-to-Tottenham.html

another nail!!

From Telegraph tonight

Telegraph Sport can also disclose that Grosvenor Basingstoke Properties Ltd has joined the winding-up petition that was lodged against Portsmouth last month by Her Majesty’s Revenue and customs

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/portsmouth/7096019/Portsmouth-crisis-deepens-as-talks-start-to-sell-players-to-Tottenham.html

another nail!!

Isn't that Gaydamark's company?

Why are they uptight about if Marcus (or his dad) had been a tank driver in the war anyway? SS or similar I could understand but they has conscription during the war as well you know and if you start claiming everyone who either fought for Germany themselves, or that their father fought for Germany, are all Nazi's and nasty people then you have just condemned a large proportion of the German populous.

From Telegraph tonight

another nail!!

wonder what the llink is between these two?

Think that company owns The Festival in Basingstoke, do Pompey have a club shop there or something

wonder what the llink is between these two?

Think that company owns The Festival in Basingstoke, do Pompey have a club shop there or something

According to this site (amazingly a link we all missed yesterday) they claim they are actually two winding up orders. One from HMRC and another from these people and another unnamed firm.

http://www.credittoday.co.uk/news/news-item.cfm?news=1502

But Credit Today has also learnt that Portsmouth City Football Club has had two winding up orders issued against it, one from HMRC and another from two private companies including Grosvenor Basingstoke Properties, and both orders are due for a court hearing on 10 February. Legal firm Nabarro is acting on behalf of Grosvenor.

Main point of interest is that the HMRC one might be held up if they have appealed the VAT law but if the other one is separate it will not then stop that one?

I wonder how well these are selling on ebay at the moment? :lol: :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Portsmouth-T-Shirt-Southampton-Minus-Ten-Weather-Map_W0QQitemZ130328153096QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMen_s_Clothes?var=&hash=item641e020b71

"Portsmouth T Shirt - Southampton Minus Ten Weather Map

A gentle micky take of Southamptons point deduction and relegation

May appeal to Pompey fans!!!"

Yeah, good one skates. A snip at £13.90 :lol:

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})