Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Watching this unfold this afternoon leads me to get my home karaoke system out this evening. Think I know which song to sing first

And so, the end is near

And so I face, the final curtain.........

....Yes there were times, I'm sure you knew

when i bit off, more than I could chew

but through it all, when there was doubt

I ate it up and spat it out......

.......I've loved, I've laughed and cried (at this thread)

they've had their share, their share of losing

and now, as tears (of ROFL) subside, I find it all, so amusing

To think. "Arry" did all that

and may I say, not in a shy way

oh no, not me, I did it not have anything to do with it guv

etc

taken from Pompey online, someone has spoken to Mark Mudie (The Quay presenter and fan)

"I have been given express and direct permission to put this out.

Mark has spoken to Peter Storrie.

Peter is sat in his office as is Avram Grant.

Neither of them has anything to do with this at all.

Azougy is out right now at the request of those who own the club selling everyone they can to avoid our club going out of business NEXT WEEK.

Azougy and co have taken total control of disposal of players.

Storrie and Grant I am told by Mark are fuming at the situation but are unable o prevent it."

taken from Pompey online, someone has spoken to Mark Mudie (The Quay presenter and fan)

Azougy is out right now at the request of those who own the club selling everyone they can to avoid our club going out of business NEXT WEEK.

Storrie and Grant I am told by Mark are fuming at the situation but are unable o prevent it."

and realistically, without new money, it is the only thing they can do.

---

and also realistically, its never going to be enough.

Edited by pedg

Watching this unfold this afternoon leads me to get my home karaoke system out this evening. Think I know which song to sing first

And so, the end is near

And so I face, the final curtain.........

....Yes there were times, I'm sure you knew

when i bit off, more than I could chew

but through it all, when there was doubt

I ate it up and spat it out......

.......I've loved, I've laughed and cried (at this thread)

they've had their share, their share of losing

and now, as tears (of ROFL) subside, I find it all, so amusing

To think. "Arry" did all that

and may I say, not in a shy way

oh no, not me, I did it not have anything to do with it guv

etc

Christ things must be really bad in Portsmuff, they can't even afford a Singing Fat Lady, they've got Karaoke Phil instead :D

The first post by Fitzhugh was 0n 8/7/09 and took nearly five months to get to 5000.

My posting on 30/12 at 3.27 was number 5000, in less than a month we have had 4000 posts.

This thread is gaining momentum, our resident historian may well be the the poster who started a historic thread that may become the all time most visited and commented on.

Classic washing of their hands of the situation.

'Please fans dont blame me. It was not me i was only following orders'

Storrie saw for the first time during the petition the fans turn on him properly and I suspect he is now looking to run for cover.

The first post by Fitzhugh was 0n 8/7/09 and took nearly five months to get to 5000.

My posting on 30/12 at 3.27 was number 5000, in less than a month we have had 4000 posts.

This thread is gaining momentum, our resident historian may well be the the poster who started a historic thread that may become the all time most visited and commented on.

Already is...

Just a thought to Fitzhugh. Given all the material on here in this absolute farce that is the demise of the once proud Poopey, would he consider turning it into a book?. It would have a market in both cities. In the red half a comedy that beggars credibilty. In the Blue half the LAST book ever written about the Club. Mind you you might need to change the name of your publising company from Hagiology to Poopery.

What do you think?

Just a thought to Fitzhugh. Given all the material on here in this absolute farce that is the demise of the once proud Poopey, would he consider turning it into a book?. It would have a market in both cities. In the red half a comedy that beggars credibilty. In the Blue half the LAST book ever written about the Club. Mind you you might need to change the name of your publising company from Hagiology to Poopery.

What do you think?

I spoke to a Pompey fan mate today and he still insists it is all worth winning the FA cup for, as they only have to take a 10 point hit for doing so. (he doesnt go anymore,by the way) and then said 'where has all the money gone for sales of Crouch Defoe etc?'

I explained to him they had to be bought first and then the wages etc

i whizzed passed this, but felt that it deserved an airing on this thread. So next time we get 'Our long history', we can point this small fact out to the Blue few......

post_old.gif Today, 03:10 PM

Highfield Saint user_online.gif

icon1.gif

They've been through this before and they are not actually Portsmouth Football Club with a 100+ year history.

To the best of my limited knowledge they are Portsmouth City Football Club Ltd reformed out of administration around 10 years ago.

They have left creditors behind once before (and will probably do so again this time) and as such not only did they get an unfair advantage in buying the FA Cup and Premier league survival with money they didnt have but they were re-founded and promoted using cash that should have been paid to creditors.

If it happens again then one assumes the current penalties applied will have some affect but maybe, just maybe, this is karma (or chickens coming home to roost).

i whizzed passed this, but felt that it deserved an airing on this thread. So next time we get 'Our long history@, we can point this small fact out to the Blue few......

post_old.gif Today, 03:10 PM

Highfield Saint user_online.gif

icon1.gif

They've been through this before and they are not actually Portsmouth Football Club with a 100+ year history.

To the best of my limited knowledge they are Portsmouth City Football Club Ltd reformed out of administration around 10 years ago.

They have left creditors behind once before (and will probably do so again this time) and as such not only did they get an unfair advantage in buying the FA Cup and Premier league survival with money they didnt have but they were re-founded and promoted using cash that should have been paid to creditors.

If it happens again then one assumes the current penalties applied will have some affect but maybe, just maybe, this is karma (or chickens coming home to roost).

Yep I read it and thought that is a good point when they go on about their history.Of course we cant say we have done anything and MLT played for another club

Anyone still got a still of the old munter who was on South Today last week?

What did she say?

'You are Southampton, we are Portsmuff...bye bye'

How apt.

I wish you 'posters' would slow down a bit. I'm struggling to keep up.

Finish one page the next one's popped up. It's never ending. Phew !

From the company that runs the site for Pompey...

Media Statement – Portsmouth Football Club Website

Juicy has worked with Portsmouth Football Club for the past 3 years and has good relationships across the business, as supporters and fans ourselves, as much as suppliers.

Juicy has been in continual communication with the finance team in recent months about managing the costs of the website but were forced, due to payment plan breaches, to take the site down earlier today. A new payment plan with the club has now been agreed and the site will be made live with immediate effect.

Juicy Director Pete Holliday, said: “We understand how passionate fans are about Portsmouth and want to see the site live just as much as they do. We even had a supporter contact us today to offer to pay to get the site live again! We’re proud of the work we have done with Portsmouth, and are pleased to be working through these issues with the club so that the site can remain live and continue to serve the needs of the club and its community.”

From the company that runs the site for Pompey...

Media Statement – Portsmouth Football Club Website

Juicy has worked with Portsmouth Football Club for the past 3 years and has good relationships across the business, as supporters and fans ourselves, as much as suppliers.

Juicy has been in continual communication with the finance team in recent months about managing the costs of the website but were forced, due to payment plan breaches, to take the site down earlier today. A new payment plan with the club has now been agreed and the site will be made live with immediate effect.

Probably equals .... we'll take all the revenue from The Advertisers till we are even. ;)

Yep I read it and thought that is a good point when they go on about their history.Of course we cant say we have done anything and MLT played for another club

Not actually true.

MLT played for Southampton Football Club, owned and operated by Southampton Football club Limited.

The owner of Southampton Football club limited (southampton Leisure Holdings PLC) went into administration and Marcus purchased Southmapton Football Club Limited from the administrator.

The football club is still owned and operated by Southampton Football Club Limited and the history therefore remains intact.

The website is back up for the going out of business sale.

Click here for a bargain.

2 very big LOLS for me staright away

Top RH Corner NO VAT (unfortunately continues to say Increases. Well worth The Tax man looking into though ;)

But the best has to be in the bottom RH corner ... the promise of "Hassle Free Returns" Yeah Sure mate :cool:

Ah yes, fuming im sure Peter!

I will once again quote the famous statement from Storrieteller RE: Ali Al Faraj consortium takeover....

"we are being taken to a level you wouldn't believe"

This man, in my eyes, is becoming a legend to a level you wouldn't believe!

Just found this on skates website:

http://www.fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=226568

shmabi Posted on 28/01/2010 16:37

avram

Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message

avram has resigned along wid storrie teller

offical annoucment to be made at 6 o'clock

Im off down the pub with my skate mate at 8, please please please let this be true. Havent seen him since Xmas, could be a cracking night.

Just found this on skates website:

http://www.fansonline.net/portsmouth/mb/view.php?id=226568

shmabi Posted on 28/01/2010 16:37

avram

Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message

avram has resigned along wid storrie teller

offical annoucment to be made at 6 o'clock

well Storrie has a lot to lose as he I assume could be prsecuted for trading while a company is insolvent if that is the case. Like the Financial director last week who resigned to save her face, it looks to me anyway. hitlers bunker is being vacated quite quickly as the Reds are on their way

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})