Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

Banked? :lol:

Trousered in cash - spent - history!

So it's business as usual, and the few will soon have their 40,000 seater state-of-the-art stadium*.

*hard standing for a burger van.

Vintage RB, Thanks for the lol

In other news, some Boys from the Black Stuff have been seen banging on a locked door at Fatpipes shouting something about unpaid wages

The last pompey legend to have a Thai wrapped around his neck was Avram - and just like Ray's daughter, he paid good money for it too.

I now have a mental image of Ray, Uncle Avram, Ray's daughter and a Thai belle in a 2-girl-on-grandads grind. Thanks very much...

as well as an undisclosed seven-figure sum towards future stadium improvements.

That is a beautiful, vague, hope-giving but promising-nothing phrase for the hard of thinking to lap up.

I love the new era of transparency - it's so easy to see through it.

£10,000.01

Meanwhile in Tesco-related retail news, man in onesie refused service in pompey store.

I should be able to wear whatever I want. I’m from Buckland – everyone wears their pyjamas to the shops...

Really? :scared:

If all goes to plan it shouldn't be long before they can hold sleepovers at their Fatpipes branch.

Meanwhile in Tesco-related retail news, man in onesie refused service in pompey store.

I should be able to wear whatever I want. I’m from Buckland – everyone wears their pyjamas to the shops...

Really? :scared:

If all goes to plan it shouldn't be long before they can hold sleepovers at their Fatpipes branch.

I've seen the future of Fatpipes fashion. I just googled http://www.peopleofwalmart.com pyjamas :scared:

I remember that Whatmough (big floppy haired blonde bloke in midfield) playing against the Saints under18s last season. Or was it the season before? Anyway, he was sh*te then and he was f*cking awful today. Despite being the tallest player on the pitch he got repeatedly beaten in the air, tried pushing players over on several occasions and once managing to fall over himself whilst doing it...and apparently he was released from Saints academy!

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})